Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Sup?!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    Tiger Driver '84
    • CommentAuthorFallingEdge
    • CommentTimeApr 23rd 2010 edited
      4 points

0 points
    Sumos and fat monkeys in the jungle (monkeys, i'm assuming). Nice! Haha.
    • CommentAuthorPedro
    • CommentTimeApr 29th 2010 edited
      2 points
    Some new test vids...Takuma, Vice and new Muay Thai fighter

Takuma
    Vice
    Hwa Jai AKA Joe wanna be
    more Takuma
    Trace Buster Buster
    • CommentAuthorKrsJin
    • CommentTimeApr 29th 2010
      1 point
    Wellll, Hwa Jai did come before Joe, so maybe Joe is the Hwa Jai wanna be haha. I actually hope the head swap design changes by the time of final release. Kind of tacky to have the same body with a different head lol. I hope he has his drinking mechanic too, so he seems more different.
    OG Fresh, Sultan of Shoryu
    • CommentAuthorHalfro
    • CommentTimeApr 29th 2010 edited
      0 points
    I was going to say both of those things, lol. They should change his normals/specials definitely. And it looks like Takuma has some kind of slide mechanic behind one of his fireballs.
    • CommentAuthorPedro
      0 points
    KrsJin:
    Wellll, Hwa Jai did come before Joe, so maybe Joe is the Hwa Jai wanna be haha.

Really?? Never seen that character before lol.
    Trace Buster Buster
    • CommentAuthorKrsJin
      0 points
    Yeah I didn't know about him till now either. Apparently he was in the first Fatal Fury.

I'm liking how Takuma and Vice are looking for sure. Combo Takuma did to Athena at the end of that last vid was sweet.
    • CommentAuthorPedro
    • CommentTimeMay 3rd 2010
      0 points
    K Dash has been confirmed.

K'
      0 points
    I wonder what's the difference between Joe and Hwa Jai, like stats wise. Does Joe have flaws than Hwa Jai or vice versa?
    Trace Buster Buster
    • CommentAuthorKrsJin
      1 point
    Yeah, loving his sprite. Hope to see match vids with him soon. Yamazaki probably the next announcement but then the last of K's team is up in the air.
    • CommentAuthorPedro
      1 point
    Yamazaki would be dope...One of my fav SNK characters. I'm sure K's team will include Maxima and Kula.

No clue on what the differences between Hwa and Joe really are...All I know is that Hwa uses some sort of move that enables his specials or some shit like that.
    Trace Buster Buster
    • CommentAuthorKrsJin
      0 points
    Well when the site went live the first day, they messed up and had K' and Yamazaki on there, so we know he's on his team.
    • CommentAuthorPedro
      0 points
    LOL that sounds like SNK.
    Original Fresh
    • CommentAuthorKnuckaWut
      1 point
    yama = played
    FlatLine
      1 point
    K' officially announced a couple of days ago, you guys already knew that. Only 2 slots left hoping for Vanessa but probably ain't going to happen I'll play regardless can't wait.
    OG Fresh, Sultan of Shoryu
    • CommentAuthorHalfro
    • CommentTimeMay 7th 2010
      0 points
    Pro One:
    K' officially announced a couple of days ago, you guys already knew that. Only 2 slots left hoping for Vanessa but probably ain't going to happen I'll play regardless can't wait.

Yeah, its PROBABLY maxima and kula. Thats the speculation anyways. Who knows for console though, maybe they have more teams up their sleeves (or at least a few more characters).
      0 points
    Pro One: I'll play regardless can't wait.

Cosign.
    FlatLine
      0 points
    All spots are filled now, final two? Kula and Maxima are the final two spots. So like i knew was going to happen no Vanessa, oh well though I'm use to not having my favorite character in games usually anyway. One thing i do know is (or hope) that this game good.
    Trace Buster Buster
    • CommentAuthorKrsJin
    • CommentTimeMay 16th 2010
      0 points
    I actually think there's gonna be one more char slot on the right for Yamazaki.
    The Man Scout
    • CommentAuthorLogos
    • CommentTimeMay 16th 2010
      0 points
    Want Yamazaki so bad. :(