Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Sup?!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    • CommentAuthorPedro
    • CommentTimeJun 20th 2013
      0 points
    back at it!

Practice sessions for EVO 2013!!!

www.twitch.tv/kingsofco
  2. Member
    • CommentAuthorLoyalSol
    • CommentTimeJun 21st 2013
      2 points
    Hey guys, I'm a KOF player from Louisiana and I am going to be in Fort Collins for all next week at a work related conference. I heard about there is some KOF out in the Denver area. I might try to sneak out to visit if I get the chance.

I also play Injustice and SF4.
    • CommentAuthorPedro
    • CommentTimeJun 21st 2013 edited
      0 points
    Hey LoyalSol,

You are welcome to come to our gatherings! We will be playing on Monday @ Galaga's house which is in Denver (Montbello) and on Thursday we will be @ Safehouse Gaming which is in Lakewood. Safehouse Gaming is a great place play other games among a variety of players. Feel free to stop by to any of these gatherings.
  4. Member
    • CommentAuthorLoyalSol
    • CommentTimeJun 22nd 2013 edited
      0 points
    I'll have to see what I can do to make it down. It's mostly going to be an issue of transportation since sadly I won't have a car while I am in Colorado. If only the conference was in Denver instead of down at CSU, but hey got to work with what we got.

If I recall Montbello is on the east side toward Aurora right?
    • CommentAuthorPedro
    • CommentTimeJun 22nd 2013
      0 points
    Yup just head east on I70. Let me know if finding a ride down will be an issue. Maybe one of the guys here can give you a ride.
    • CommentAuthorRyyudo
    • CommentTimeJun 23rd 2013
      0 points
    LoyalSol:
    Hey guys, I'm a KOF player from Louisiana and I am going to be in Fort Collins for all next week at a work related conference. I heard about there is some KOF out in the Denver area. I might try to sneak out to visit if I get the chance.

I also play Injustice and SF4.

Oh sonovabitch we were playing for a good chunk of this post-party morning in FoCo....

Either way, I have intentions to make it Monday. We'll see.
  7. Member
    • CommentAuthorLoyalSol
    • CommentTimeJun 23rd 2013 edited
      0 points
    If someone from the Fort Collins area is planning on going that would be ideal since it would be 4 hours of road time for someone from Denver to come up and get me and to take me back. I would hate to ask someone to do that. I don't mind pitching in for Gas money if you guys need it.

Also for anyone in the Fort Collins area I'll be here till Saturday so if you want to get some games in just let me know. I'm just over at the CSU campus.
  8. Member
    • CommentAuthorLoyalSol
    • CommentTimeJun 24th 2013
      0 points
    Hey just checking to see if anyone is heading down toward the KOF meeting.
    • CommentAuthorRyyudo
      0 points
    LoyalSol:

Dunno about today :( Sorry, Denver side.

If you're free Thursday, they will also have another gathering in Denver. I went ahead and posted for you at the Fort Collins guys to see if anyone is coming down to let me know.
  10. Member
    • CommentAuthorLoyalSol
    • CommentTimeJun 24th 2013 edited
      0 points
    Ryyudo:
    LoyalSol:

Dunno about today :( Sorry, Denver side.

If you're free Thursday, they will also have another gathering in Denver. I went ahead and posted for you at the Fort Collins guys to see if anyone is coming down to let me know.

It's all good, appreciate the post.

Here's my number in case someone else is headed down. (208) 667-4415
  11. Member
      0 points
    No stream tonight?
    • CommentAuthorPedro
      0 points
    Not tonight.... :*(

Loyal one of our players can probably pick you up on Thursday. We'll be at Safehouse.
  13. Member
      3 points
  14. Member
    • CommentAuthorLoyalSol
    • CommentTimeJun 27th 2013
      0 points
    It's looking like I won't be able to make it. Getting down there isn't as much of anproblem as getting back in the morning. Earliest bus leaves at 6 Am which means I won't be in Fort Collins till after 9 am. If I wasn't presenting tomorrow this wouldn't be an issue. :(
    • CommentAuthorAlcatras09
      1 point
    hey I can take you to fort collins let me know man 720-340-9933
  16. Member
    • CommentAuthorLoyalSol
      0 points
    Sweet looking like I may get some KOF in on this trip after all.
  17. Member
    • CommentAuthorLoyalSol
    • CommentTimeJun 30th 2013
      1 point
    Hey guys I just got up to Idaho and just wanted to stop in and say thanks for hosting. Enjoyed my time down there. Wish I had a little more time to stay.

Any rate hope to see you guys again at some point and I'll be letting the guys going to Evo where to find you. Wish you guys luck at Evo.
    • CommentAuthorPedro
    • CommentTimeJun 30th 2013
      0 points
    Hey man, thanks for coming out and playing some games. Glad you enjoyed the tourney, even though we did not have all of our players there. And please have your friends hit us up at EVO so we can get some games in.
      0 points
    KOF gathering at Luis's pad starting at 5. Stream starts @ 8-11 or 12 tune in or come by
    • CommentAuthorPedro
    • CommentTimeJul 1st 2013
      0 points
    Up and running!

www.twitch.tv/kingsofco