Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Sup?!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    • CommentAuthorPedro
    • CommentTimeMar 8th 2013
      0 points
    Good stuff again tonight guys!

Results for Ranbat 2.0 #2

Pedro
    Alan
    Jose

I like how Jose is improving his game. Our match was intense. Alan stop dropping combos. ;)

FYI- we're gonna be moving Tuesdays session to Monday now so Chavelo if you see this please change the calendar. The main reason for the change is that it gives us more rest throughout the week. And second reason we might get more peeps to show up (looking at you Krsjin) and improve their game.
    • CommentAuthorspineshark
    • CommentTimeMar 8th 2013 edited
      0 points
    welp

i think i'm gonna pick up mr. k. my team needs a point character bad and i suck at benimaru and raiden
    Trace Buster Buster
    • CommentAuthorKrsJin
    • CommentTimeMar 11th 2013
      0 points
    Pedro:

FYI- we're gonna be moving Tuesdays session to Monday now so Chavelo if you see this please change the calendar. The main reason for the change is that it gives us more rest throughout the week. And second reason we might get more peeps to show up (looking at you Krsjin) and improve their game.

Haha, Mondays would definitely be better for me for now but you seriously don't have to move it just for me. Hopefully it was for others as well. I can actually make Tuesday this week but is it tonight instead? Monday - Weds is good for me this week. Won't be able to make it Thurs.
    • CommentAuthorAlcatras09
      0 points
    We move to Mondays cause Tuesdays and Thursdays were to close together no time for other stuff (Life), but if this change helps other guys to come out and play even better (Christian). Oh yeah KOF night tonight 6pm @ Luis's.
    Trace Buster Buster
    • CommentAuthorKrsJin
      -1 points
    The KoF curse continues. I swear I'm not dodging play haha. I won't be able to make it tonight. If you guys want, (I know this would be a lot of sessions in one week), I can host tomorrow night for a smaller session. Borderline depressed at my lack of practice with you guys but I think once April begins my schedule will open up a ton.
      0 points
    Sorry man, I already set up tonight to be KOF night and I definitely can't go again before Thursday.

6pm? Cool, I'll be there hopefully before 7. May have to leave "early." Like 11 or so, not sure yet though.
    • CommentAuthorPedro
      0 points
    Krsjin that sucks man...Hopefully one of these days you can make it....But yeah im with Spineshark on this one. I wouldnt be able to come tomorrow.

www.twitch.tv/kingsofco

We are live! Ranbat and casuals all night! Tune in for some KOF action
    Trace Buster Buster
    • CommentAuthorKrsJin
      0 points
    It's not a prob, was just offering. I'll try to tune in throughout the night.
    • CommentAuthorPedro
    • CommentTimeMar 12th 2013
      0 points
    Results for Ranbat 2.0 #3

Pedro
    Alan
    Edgar

Really close matches tonight. I think we all learned from our mistakes, the lesson is not to make the same mistake again. DON'T SHORT JUMP ON GORO LMAO!!!
    Trace Buster Buster
    • CommentAuthorKrsJin
    • CommentTimeMar 12th 2013 edited
      1 point
    Dood yeah, I'ma respect that naked neomax from Goro for sure even after watching you guys.

Edgar, I was really impressed with how you were playing in the ranbat last night. Really good control/composure, especially when you had your opponent in the corner.

Alan. You're frustrating me. You're like some stubborn prodigy who refuses to keep things simple at times! hahaha.

Pedro. You do this often but I really admire/respect how you may take it easy or study your opponent and lose first match, but then you just turn it on and go crazy the rest of the match. This was really evident to me in the winners finals and grand finals last night. That kind of intensity is needed for EVO, for sure.

All in all, some really good matches I saw last night.

EDIT: Top 8 from Winter Brawl 7 was uploaded on Dreamcancel's main page over here Winterbrawl 7 Top 8

God I love this game.
    • CommentAuthorPedro
    • CommentTimeMar 14th 2013 edited
      0 points
    Kings of CO

We are live! Streaming out of Galaga's pad! Stay tuned for some casuals and of course our weekly ranbat!
    • CommentAuthorPedro
    • CommentTimeMar 15th 2013
      -1 points
    Ranbat 2.0 #4 results

Pedro
    Edgar
    Alan

We dropped A LOT OF COMBOS!!! :(
    Mash D
    • CommentAuthorBig D
    • CommentTimeMar 15th 2013
      -1 points
    • CommentTimeMar 16th 2013
      0 points
    Just spent a while testing stuff with Elisabeth's command dash and counter. Not 100% sure how well all of this stuff works since training mode won't let me replay preset inputs, but that just means I'll have to try it next week. Also, I finally know for sure that non-EX counter doesn't actually have invincibility so I'm stupid for getting mad that it doesn't work as a reversal.

Dash is actually REALLY tricky, I'm still not quite sure what all it beats but it's a lot more powerful than I thought. Especially the EX version.
    Trace Buster Buster
    • CommentAuthorKrsJin
      2 points
    ^You decide to keep Elisabeth then for sure? Still debating on a third?

That gif Big D linked seems accurate. Game is so amazing, much like how natural hot springs are amazing.

I think I got new team pretty settled, just needs battle experience now. Got some nasty, nasty damage with Goro but curious how well I can pull it off in match.
      0 points
    Nah, I'm settled on Beni point. I just like him too much, and I know I can get some good stuff going if I stop relying only on fireball/knee special.
    • CommentAuthorPedro
    • CommentTimeMar 18th 2013
      0 points
    Kings of CO

Sup guys! We are at it again catch us live casuals and ranbat starts at 9pm mst!
    Trace Buster Buster
    • CommentAuthorKrsJin
    • CommentTimeMar 19th 2013
      0 points
    Was great to get games with you guys again tonight.

Thanks Alan for all the tips. They were good on their own but it really got me thinking about my overall weaknesses and faults I need to work on.
    • CommentAuthorPedro
    • CommentTimeMar 19th 2013
      0 points
    Ranbat 2.0 #5 results

Pedro
    Jose
    Alan

Liked how Jose played tonight. He is definitely improving.
    • CommentAuthorPedro
    • CommentTimeMar 25th 2013
      0 points
    We are live fellas!

Kingsofoco