Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Sup?!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    EMBASSY
    • CommentAuthorsko
    • CommentTimeDec 25th 2012
      2 points
    ok! so im sitting here with shit loads of kof tabs on my screen and realized this is the 1st time ive been able to Watch a game in a long time ... but why watch when i can play!? haha im gonna try to pick this back up and TRY(no promises) to show to the montbello sessions just gonna be hard with my training ...

dont know whether to pick up my og team k,beni,slash or start off with the team i was working on before i stopped playing kim,hwa,mr.k

any important things i need to know?
    • CommentAuthorAlcatras09
    • CommentTimeDec 25th 2012
      0 points
    kim,hwa,mr.k

any important things i need to know?
    Yeah kim is good, Hwa CHEAP!! MR.Karate HELLA CHEAP!!! that's all
    • CommentAuthorAlan
    • CommentTimeJan 1st 2013
      1 point
    • CommentAuthorPedro
    • CommentTimeJan 2nd 2013 edited
      2 points
    Good to hear you playing Cisco we've been getting new players show up so that's a plus. You should pick up Mr. K he's good and plus we can always hear Edgar say he's cheap. :) salt/

As you play the game just remember strategy is important I would put in mr k first, hwa and then kim since he needs bar to work. Let me know if you want to play online. :)

Edit: Just remembered you live like 5 mins away from where we have the gatherings at. Definitely try and make it.
      0 points
    Alan:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoK_4mHLnXU

Bala is free now. I think Im gonna have to learn Mr. Karate ( :( )
    • CommentAuthorPedro
    • CommentTimeJan 7th 2013
      0 points
    Ok kinda late but here are the results for Ranbat #4:

Pedro - 5 points = 20 points total
    Daniel - 3 points = 6 points total
    Alan - 1 point = 5 points total

Uploading vids to YouTube takes forever. :(
    • CommentAuthorspineshark
    • CommentTimeJan 8th 2013 edited
      0 points
    hi

i found some of the mdva guys at magfest and found out i've gotten better at this game even though i've only played it at nec since ggac came out on 360. i have a new bad team i can't wait to play!

it's kula/mai/maxima

essentially the day after i complained that i couldn't win by playing "my way" in this game i found out that i actually could lol
    Trace Buster Buster
    • CommentAuthorKrsJin
    • CommentTimeJan 8th 2013
      0 points
    I can't make it to any of the gatherings this week but was wondering if you guys would want to have one at my place this weekend? Saturday or Sunday work for me right now. Could start earlier in the day or keep it towards night time.
      0 points
    KrsJin:
    I can't make it to any of the gatherings this week but was wondering if you guys would want to have one at my place this weekend? Saturday or Sunday work for me right now. Could start earlier in the day or keep it towards night time.

I cant this weekend maybe some of the other guys would be down.
    Are you going to the Safehouse tourney next weekend?
      0 points
    I can definitely make it to a gathering this weekend.
    Trace Buster Buster
    • CommentAuthorKrsJin
    • CommentTimeJan 8th 2013 edited
      0 points
    ^Cool. Been jonesing hard with the new stuff I have for my old team and even want to mess with new characters, too. Just can't make it tonight or Thurs.

Yeah Alcatras I plan to go to the SafeHouse tourney, or want to anyway. Not overly sure if I can make that Saturday just yet or not.

Been watching some match vids from Game Versus in Japan this week. I'm really surprised to see their spread of characters. Lots of Saiki, some Ryo, some Joe, Andy. And even players anchoring with K' and Kula. There's still Mr. K, Kim and Beni being used but I don't really see much of the standard or accepted high tiers being used by them. Reminds me that while yeah, there's some insanely good characters, the tiering is still really shallow.

EDIT: Actually I can't do Saturday during the day I just realized. Saturday evening to late, or Sunday day are still a go. We can turn it into a long crack-den like session too if y'all want.
    • CommentAuthorPedro
      0 points
    twitch.tv/kingsofco

Streaming some KoF!!!
    Trace Buster Buster
    • CommentAuthorKrsJin
      1 point
    Back for EVO! Time to keep practicin' boyos!
    • CommentAuthorPedro
    • CommentTimeJan 9th 2013 edited
      0 points
    you going?

Ranbat #5 Results:

Pedro - 5points - 25 Points total
    Luis - 3 points - 3 points total
    Alan - 1 point - 6 points total
    Trace Buster Buster
    • CommentAuthorKrsJin
    • CommentTimeJan 9th 2013 edited
      0 points
    Planning to yeah.

Also, triple deke edit: I can only host on Sunday now. Forgot I have a thing with co workers Saturday night.

Man, MAN, I have to find this link one sec, back to edit. There's some crazy matches coming out of Japan with a crazy spread of characters.

Perfect, this dood piled em all up on SRK. Like he said, these matches are out of control, and I've only seen one vid so far.

Match Vids.
    • CommentAuthorDanilo
    • CommentTimeJan 9th 2013
      2 points
    KrsJin:

I can only host on Sunday now.

Match Vids.

Sunday works for me at anytime.
    • CommentAuthorAlan
    • CommentTimeJan 9th 2013
      2 points
    ^^^Same for me
    Trace Buster Buster
    • CommentAuthorKrsJin
    • CommentTimeJan 10th 2013
      0 points
    Ok sweet. I'm thinking of a long session that people can either stay for or come and go. Like from 2 to 9 type of thing.

Anyone coming who may be able to bring a setup?

And do please bring sticks. I have a couple lent out and I'm worried my dual mod may be dying now too.
      2 points
    I can bring my PS3 setup and a PS3 stick. 2-9 Sunday works fine for me.
    • CommentAuthorPedro
    • CommentTimeJan 10th 2013
      0 points
    Weekends are tough for me so prob not gonna make it to this...Practice up guys! I do appreciate you hosting this KrsJin.