Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Sup?!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1. Member
      1 point
    Thanks for the input, guys. I'll take it all under advisement as I figure out my way around this game.
    • CommentAuthorAlcatras09
    • CommentTimeNov 18th 2012
      0 points
    For those who still want The King of Fighters XIII, Amazon is gonna have it on sale tomorrow afternoon.

$19.99 USD - Monday, November 19 - 1:10 p.m. - 5:10 p.m. PST / 8:10 p.m. - 12:10 a.m. GMT

KOF
    • CommentAuthorPedro
    • CommentTimeNov 18th 2012
      1 point
    My disc is working well again. It just needed some TLC. But that's a good deal for those trying to learn the game.
    • CommentTimeNov 26th 2012
      1 point
    Trace Buster Buster
    • CommentAuthorKrsJin
    • CommentTimeDec 3rd 2012 edited
      1 point
    Watching you guys play last week on stream reminded me how much I love this game. Thanks for the vids too! Time to start playing again.

Really I'm just glad to see the game isn't dead, on a national level but especially on a local level.

^EDIT: In that vid above, I get my rocks off every time I see someone do a jumping attack as a punish. I need to start aiming for that.
    Trace Buster Buster
    • CommentAuthorKrsJin
    • CommentTimeDec 5th 2012
      0 points
    Pedro:
    Korea vs Japan

The Leona in that second match was out of control.
    Trace Buster Buster
    • CommentAuthorKrsJin
    • CommentTimeDec 8th 2012
      0 points
    Ok so after thinking and talking about it with you guys on Thursday, I've decided to try for a new 'main' team for awhile. I still enjoy Chin and Kensou a lot, but I feel I need a break from them and maybe revisit them later.

Ryo, surprisingly, is on the team for sure right now. I found an easy hit confirm that leads to a lot of damage even mid screen that I had no idea he had, which pretty much sealed the deal.

For now I'm going to keep Duo Lon as I think overall he is my strongest character and I can play him defensively if need be.

I'm up for recommendations or suggestions on the third character. Currently, Claw Iori, Mr. Karate, Kim, Benimaru are among the ones I'm considering. I'm even down to pick up a character CO needs to learn.
      0 points
    KrsJin:
    I'm up for recommendations or suggestions on the third character. Currently, Claw Iori, Mr. Karate, Kim, Benimaru are among the ones I'm considering. I'm even down to pick up a character CO needs to learn.

Benimaru would be good. I would like to play against Yuri if possible.
      0 points
    Trace Buster Buster
    • CommentAuthorKrsJin
    • CommentTimeDec 9th 2012
      0 points
    Hmm, Beni would be interesting. I don't feel comfortable/good with him but I know he's extremely good and do enjoy him. Wonder what my order would be with say, Ryo/Duo/Beni.
      0 points
    Krsjin I think you should play whoever you want to play, Mr Karate would be interesting to see how you play him, kim would be really good I think you play kensou great and Kim is 10 times better so in all honesty Kim would be a good fit for you. If you decide to stick to Ryo,Duo and Beni I think you have lots of options as far as thw order goes. Duo,Ryo and Beni. Beni, Ryo and Duo. I dont know about Ryo on point but you tell me how it works out if you put put him on point.
    • CommentAuthorDanilo
    • CommentTimeDec 9th 2012 edited
      3 points
    Trace Buster Buster
    • CommentAuthorKrsJin
    • CommentTimeDec 10th 2012 edited
      0 points
    Bah, sorry to keep ranting about my character selection, just getting my thoughts on paper, or... electronic screens.

I can't quit my team... I want to push myself and make them better. I know I haven't hit my potential with them. That said, I am going to try some new teams for fun and to further my learning again. Much like before when I was trying a new team a week for a bit but I'll take it more seriously this time and stick with one other team instead.

The other team is likely going to be... Ryo/Mr. K/Kim(Claw Iori/Beni).
    • CommentAuthoroilyeye
    • CommentTimeDec 10th 2012
      0 points
    I find Kim to be really fun in this game. He seems to have good mobility and space control.
    Trace Buster Buster
    • CommentAuthorKrsJin
      0 points
    Yeah he's way fun. The only thing that could make him more fun to me is maybe a bit more variety in his BnBs and his old stance stuff from previous KoFs/CvS2.
    • CommentAuthorPedro
      2 points
    Kim is hella good. Only reason I don't play him is because I hate charge directional input characters. I think Ryo is decent, Fox has a good Ryo.

I'm gonna learn Yuri, Goro, Benimaru
    Trace Buster Buster
    • CommentAuthorKrsJin
      0 points
    Perfect, CO needs experience against all three and they're all so strong.
    Trace Buster Buster
    • CommentAuthorKrsJin
    • CommentTimeDec 11th 2012 edited
      0 points
    Pedro if you get bored, could you hook me up with some Mr. Karate BnBs?

Also, what site have you guys been using for information? I haven't looked up combos or anything since the game's release haha.

Holy crap, Lacid's Kyo going buck in this vid!!
    Kyo doing things.
    • CommentTimeDec 11th 2012
      0 points
    Luis's house tonight starting at 6pm kof
    Trace Buster Buster
    • CommentAuthorKrsJin
    • CommentTimeDec 11th 2012
      0 points
    Cool, plan to be there around 7 or so. Guys want me to bring another 360 setup/monitor?