Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Sup?!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    • CommentAuthorRyyudo
    • CommentTimeMay 29th 2012
      0 points
    Thursday is fine for me
      0 points
    Thursday's good again. I should be getting my new ASUS in the mail that day, so I can bring that too.
      1 point
    Tryin to make it over there this week...
    Got some new characters to try out
  4. Member
    • CommentAuthorRomora
      0 points
    Thursday is a-okay for me.
    Trace Buster Buster
    • CommentAuthorKrsJin
      0 points
    Awesome, perfect 9inchsamurai.

Do any of you have this game for PS3 + DLC characters? Also please bring arcade sticks if you got em :D Last time we were short one from having 3 full setups.
    Illuminati
    • CommentAuthorTrue_Tech
      0 points
    the kof forums dont' seem to be the most helpful lot of unorganized info, anyone know any notable ash players outside of mr kof? also looking for good ex kyo and mr.k players as well. tokido at shadaloo showdown was good for some mr.k but i'm looking for specialized players to see if they do something he doesn't
      0 points
    KrsJin:
    Awesome, perfect 9inchsamurai.

Do any of you have this game for PS3 + DLC characters? Also please bring arcade sticks if you got em :D Last time we were short one from having 3 full setups.

I got the DLC on my system so I'll bring that and my stick too.

True_Tech:
    also looking for good mr.k players as well

Have you seen Pedro play him? XD
  8. Member
    • CommentAuthorRomora
      0 points
    If someone can bring an extra monitor and/or console I can bring an hdmi/component cable (doesn't help much :P). I'm gonna bring a copy of the game and my (krsjin's) stick regardless.
    • CommentAuthorAlcatras09
      0 points
    Thursday works good for me i can bring my ps3 and kof if need it, let me know. Oh and I'll bring an extra stick
    • CommentAuthorPedro
    • CommentTimeMay 29th 2012 edited
      1 point
    Thursday is my day off so I'm good. :)

I'll bring my PS3 stick.

UFGT8 KOF Pool
      0 points
    Ryyudo:
    http://www.elive.pro/en/watch/6uCiy2OMvK8R

Choysauce and Blandwolf matches podcast. They actually review and explain things in the matches which may be a good thing for us newer players, but experienced players alike.

I like when he threw the grenade at Ryo to bait a parry then did EX V-Slasher to his face. That was great.
    Trace Buster Buster
    • CommentAuthorKrsJin
    • CommentTimeMay 31st 2012 edited
      0 points
    Same drill as the last two weeks. 6PM start time, probably finish at midnight at the latest but can run until then. See y'all in a few hours!

And I apologize, one of my smoke alarms will occasionally be beeping tonight due to a low battery :/ I dismantled the other one but this one is in need of the maintenance team to take apart lol.
    Illuminati
    • CommentAuthorTrue_Tech
    • CommentTimeMay 31st 2012
      0 points
    do combos from the iphone game work in the real game? the only midscreen hd combos i've found for ash are from the iphone game. i just need a midscreen combo for ash to have hd combos for full squad.
    Trace Buster Buster
    • CommentAuthorKrsJin
      0 points
    I honestly have no idea on that haha. Skillz may know, I think he messed with the iphone one for a bit.

And you Springs cats are more than welcome to come on down too of course. I know it's a drive for maybe 6 hours of play, but it's good play.
      0 points
    I'm gonna be a little later than usual since I have to go back home after work.
  16. Member
      0 points
    Where is this located?i cant make it tonight but im off every other thurday
    Trace Buster Buster
    • CommentAuthorKrsJin
      0 points
    That's cool 9Inch, we'll be here. Reposting addy and stuff.
    KrsJin:
    My address is 4400 South Monaco Street apt #417 Denver, CO 80237. You WILL get confused coming here, so have my number ready to call haha. It is three zero three, 648, one 8 zero 9. Here's a map I made up awhile back. Try not to laugh, if it isn't too confusing it could help a bit lol.

DO bring copies of the game/sticks please gentlemen! <3
    • CommentAuthorspineshark
      3 points
    Heading over after a shower. Probably there in 45 or so.
    • CommentAuthorRyyudo
    • CommentTimeJun 1st 2012
      0 points
    Thanks again for hosting KrsJin. Definitely glad these are actually getting more size-y.

I'll do my usual write up when my arms work properly.
    Trace Buster Buster
    • CommentAuthorKrsJin
    • CommentTimeJun 1st 2012
      0 points
    Even if I seemed a little out of it/bummed tonight I can't tell you how elated I am you're all still playing this amazing game. I wish we had been having these sessions from the beginning but glad we are now. Learning so much bit by bit, and it's fun.