Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Sup?!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    • CommentAuthorRyyudo
    • CommentTimeMar 8th 2012
      0 points
    spineshark:
    I base my team order on which character has the best music. So now Ryo is my point man :P

This is also extremely important. I demand all Team Korea users to put their Team Korea character first.

It's just mostly what you feel comfortable with, and opinions. With how difficult Kula's HDs are for how much damage they get compared to Shen, I much prefer Shen on anchor. Alternatively, Shen is stupid hard to open people up with and as long as they're thinking, they can zone him the fuck out. But still, having more bar helps Shen deal with bad zoning situations.

Basically, it goes back and forth. :P

AKA, DO WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT AND DON'T LET ANY HATERS TAKE THAT AWAY FROM YOU.
    BIG GAMBLES
    • CommentAuthorChavelo
    • CommentTimeMar 8th 2012
      1 point
    I dunno about you guys, but I personally go with the Mexican tier list. :3
    Trace Buster Buster
    • CommentAuthorKrsJin
    • CommentTimeMar 9th 2012
      0 points
    Which of you KoF players are going tomorrow night to F4F?
      0 points
    I am
    • CommentAuthorPedro
      0 points
    I'm gonna try to make it been busy the last couple of days.
    • CommentAuthorRyyudo
      0 points
    Oh is that tomorrow?

Mmmm.... yeah I can probably make it.
    OG Fresh, Sultan of Shoryu
    • CommentAuthorHalfro
      2 points
    Smilez:
    I'm talking to you Half :-/

Billy / Clark / Hwa

Billy out front to build a lead. Billy has great 1 meter / half hd meter combos that do good damage. Be conservative and use your normals and good specials to try and build a lead + meter for team.

Clark comes in, hopefully you have half or more hd and 2 or maybe even 3 meters. You can either fight and build for 4 meters for a HUGE pay off with this hd combo: Close HK, 3lp x activate hd x close HK, 3lp xx Lvl 2 Backbreaker xxx Neo max for like 8 or 900 lol, lots of love. You can also start that combo with a hitco'ed low with 2lk, 5lk activate hd, 5c xx lvl2 super.

The other thing you can do is be conservative with hd meter and use his ex back breaker cancelled to level 1 or 2 back breaker super. That way you have a good start for Hwa should you need to use him. Clarks pressure game is great and I think once you realize how he plays and the way you read people, people will dislike playing your clark the most lol.

Hwa can run a good pressure game, has a great upper and has death combos with 4(?) meters. He has a power up super, an instant super grab and another super grab that isnt instant but jumps towards opponents and has invincibilty frames. Great buttons, 5lk, 5hk, 3lk, 5lp and good air normals too.

Thats my order suggestion. I would have told you clark billy hwa but I think clark makes better overall use of HD meter with 4 meters you can one shot characters after a single back breaker scenario.
  8. SmilezCo CEO
    • CommentAuthorSmilez
      0 points
    Hell yeah thanks for the advice Kid ! After playing clark for about 30min I knew he was someone I would like to learn. Im gonna run that order and go from there.
    Trace Buster Buster
    • CommentAuthorKrsJin
    • CommentTimeMar 10th 2012
      0 points
    Won't make it tonight. GL KoF crew. Gonna be Pedro and Ryyudo in the finals or is someone gonna surprise us?
    Best Tim in USA
      0 points
    Will KrsGin make it instead?!
      0 points
    Better watch out for my secret tech: I got an arcade stick last week.
    Trace Buster Buster
    • CommentAuthorKrsJin
      0 points
    Handsome Tim:
    Will KrsGin make it instead?!

I have no idea what that fool is doing with himself. I think he's tied up drinking again tonight.
    • CommentAuthorPedro
      0 points
    I'll be there tonight. hopefully more people show up.
    • CommentAuthorspineshark
    • CommentTimeMar 10th 2012 edited
      0 points
    I've been sick since Thursday. Doubt I'll make it, sorry guys =(
    • CommentAuthorRyyudo
    • CommentTimeMar 11th 2012 edited
      0 points
    Was pretty gone by Black Knight time, hahaha. I definitely couldn't make it.

Albeit, this is NOT synonymous with NOT playing. I got some practice and playtime in this weekend. Furthermore, my tweet from a day ago:
    "Wrote a list of things to work on in KoF on a sticky note while at work. I ran out of space... #KOF13 #wellshit"

Prepping for I Will Always Love You.
    • CommentAuthorRyyudo
    • CommentTimeMar 15th 2012 edited
      0 points
    Double post but meh.

It seems like some frame data is finally going up for some of the characters. Looking at Shen's and Kula's right now (King doesn't have any yet according to the thread)

Found it on the Dream Cancel forums' character specific sections.

EDIT: Dream Cancel wiki: http://dreamcancel.com/wiki/index.php?title=The_King_of_Fighters_XIII
      0 points
    • CommentAuthorjoeyorion
    • CommentTimeMar 19th 2012
      2 points
    Branched out today and started playing new characters instead of Army guy with glasses/king/Dan. I like "K". He looks cool plus I like his moveset. Playing in training mode right now. Even getting destroyed in this game is fun lol as in... I'm having fun figuring it out. Kinda off topic but I met a guy on XBL playing KoF today. Directed him over to the forums because it turns out he lives in Denver and is looking for more KoF people to play with. Hopefully he signs up soon :)
    • CommentAuthorPedro
    • CommentTimeMar 23rd 2012
      1 point
    Added my 3rd team.

Other Joe, Saiki, EX Kyo

I'll be practicing tonight. Usually don't get online unless I'm playing someone. Let me know if anyone wants to play.
    • CommentAuthorMoses
    • CommentTimeMar 23rd 2012 edited
      2 points
    Apparently only like 20 people signed up for KOF at mlg this weekend

Pedro why aren't you in Ohio getting that KOF13 money?!