Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Sup?!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    Rip the Jacker
    • CommentAuthorRecon
    • CommentTimeDec 16th 2011 edited
      1 point
    3 on 3. 2 out of 3.

this game needs a damn Strat guide already.
    Trace Buster Buster
    • CommentAuthorKrsJin
    • CommentTimeDec 17th 2011
      0 points
    Volume 2 from Dandy J's tips and tricks

Discusses run properties, buffering moves during the startup of the run, and backdash properties.
    • CommentAuthorPedro
    • CommentTimeDec 18th 2011
      0 points
    99 Kyo FTW. Love that RED kick
    Trace Buster Buster
    • CommentAuthorjoeyorion
    • CommentTimeDec 19th 2011
      5 points
    So I decided to go to the local gamestop again (where they didn't have any copies of KoFXIII) and they had it. Needless to say, I picked it up right away and decided that I wanted a side-game to mess around with. The guy said it was their LAST copy... wtf??? It came with the soundtrack, which was unexpected and cool. I really like this game. I grasp the basics pretty good and I've already selected a team--I don't know anything about the characters so I picked ones I thought looked cool. Will be training online with Clark/King/Robert. Love the style of the game and totally stoked that gamestop actually had a copy this time when they DIDN'T when I initially checked last week
    • CommentAuthorAlcatras09
    • CommentTimeDec 20th 2011
      5 points
    http://www.gamespot.com/best-of-2011-awards/genre-awards/index.html?page=3
    • CommentAuthorRyyudo
      0 points
    Alcatras09:
    http://www.gamespot.com/best-of-2011-awards/genre-awards/index.html?page=3

I'm enjoying going through this to see how upset people are.
    • CommentAuthortkid
      0 points
    Oh Nests Kyo is out? What stage does he come with?
    Da Illest Grammar Nazi
    • CommentAuthorskilletor
      0 points
    Nests Kyo ftw.

His color edit options are nice.
    Trace Buster Buster
    • CommentAuthorKrsJin
    • CommentTimeDec 20th 2011 edited
      0 points
    tkid:
    Oh Nests Kyo is out? What stage does he come with?

Dunno the name but it's tied with my other favorite stage (Mr. Karate's). It's the city looking one shown in all of Nests Kyo's teaser vids.

And oh man, win quote and pose from CvS2. Rekkas. RED kick. Nostalgia waving over me, I like him.
    Da Illest Grammar Nazi
    • CommentAuthorskilletor
      1 point
    Trace Buster Buster
    • CommentAuthorKrsJin
      1 point
    THe upper alone makes me think Cisco will like him more than Takuma already lol.
    • CommentTimeDec 21st 2011
      0 points
    I hate takuma
  14. Member
    • CommentAuthorKendrick
      0 points
    How's the lag, if any, compared with KoF12?

I was playing the KoF13 demo, and didn't notice any significant lag. I'm still not sure if that translates to the full version though. (KoF12 had incredible online lag).
    Trace Buster Buster
    • CommentAuthorKrsJin
      0 points
    I've only played one loal match but general consensus is that it's pretty bad across the board.

Good to see you around again, hope things have been well.
  16. Member
    • CommentAuthorKendrick
      0 points
    Ah, that's too bad. I'll wait then, and get my fix with the demo, if need be. I should have an import of BB:CSE within the next week or two.

Thanks, it's nice to finally drop in again. I probably would have checked back in here to post every now and then, except the forum-system prevented me from posting. It'd be nice if you weren't disallowed from posting for simply being absent.

Been doing good. Whitewater kayaking is fun.

How about you? How's the Denver fighting community?
    Trace Buster Buster
    • CommentAuthorKrsJin
      0 points
    I think it's about to get real healthy again, actually. Good competitive spirits mingling, people enjoying their games/characters. I think 2012 has the potential to be the best year yet in CO for fighting games for sure.
      0 points
    I have played over 200 rank matches with non locals and it was good, with the people that I had lag it would juts disconnect right away. so not to bad,it also depends on peoples internet it also helped when I use a direct connection instead of wireless. I have also played with Ryyudo and jedimindtriks which are locals and the game very smooth now what is funny is that between 10 pm and 12am you can't connect whatsoever so thats weird. A patch is on its way when dont know but soon.
    Da Illest Grammar Nazi
    • CommentAuthorskilletor
      0 points
    The game is unplayable for me with people I have great connections with in other games. It has moments where it is good, but those happen mid-match for seconds at a time.

If a person thinks the online is good in this game, I question how sensitive they are to input delay.
    The Man Scout
    • CommentAuthorLogos
    • CommentTimeDec 22nd 2011 edited
      0 points
    Billy!

9:39 is a definite wtf moment for me. She always have that or is it new in the console version?