Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Sup?!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    Team Tiger's Milk
    • CommentAuthorRoogle
    • CommentTimeFeb 26th 2010
      0 points
    I could see myself playing this if Chizuru Kagura makes a comeback!
    FlatLine
      0 points
    KrsJin and Logos what do you think they need to fix or add in the new one? I want to hear your opinions since you guys were all over it at PixelFresh.
    The Man Scout
    • CommentAuthorLogos
      1 point
    I haven't actually played it in a long-ass time, but offhand I'd say fleshing out the movelists for the existing characters and adding more characters in would be a top priority. The core gameplay is good, it's just that as Skillz said it's very minimally developed atm. Other than that I can't think of much at the moment besides basic stuff like doing a better job with the quality of the port and releasing it with playable netcode.
    • CommentAuthorAlan
      6 points
    Im still waiting on the rest of KOF12.
    OG Fresh, Sultan of Shoryu
    • CommentAuthorHalfro
      0 points
    Alan:

hahahahahahahahah! man, if I was drinking something, the monitor would have been ded. POS REP THIS MAN PLEASE!
  6. Member
    • CommentAuthorKendrick
    • CommentTimeFeb 26th 2010 edited
      0 points
    They will have to really step it up. After the phlegm-in-a-box that was KOF12, and to compete with BB, this game better be awesome. Maybe they will team up with Capcom and BLOW OUR MINDS.
    FlatLine
      0 points
    Alan:

Damn you had me rolling man!!! :)

Kendrick:
    They will have to really step it up. After the phlegm-in-a-box that was KOF12, and to compete with BB, this game better be awesome. Maybe they will team up with Capcom and BLOW OUR MINDS.

Capcom won't even fix four, asking for them to work with SNK is just a dream. Please believe if they made a new CVS3 i would die >:P
    • CommentAuthortkid
      0 points
    No, I don't want Capcom working with SNK just yet. Make that new Darkstalkers game and then we can talk.

And yea, I will agree with everyone else in that 12 felt really barebone compared to the other games, especially to the other KOF games (Which I love a bit more than any SF game outside of SFA3) soooo...yea. They have their work cut out for them. I'm sure they'll STILL top Namco and include a command capture like feature in practice mode.
      0 points
    Can't wait to check out KOF XIII and Capcom vs SNK 3 would be sick if they made that official. I love Capcom vs SNK 2 alot. Oh yeah, Rock is ill. Hopefully, he's in XIII. Joe is my dude though.
      2 points
    Found out that SNK is gonna preview the game on March 25, 2010 at Akihabara.
    Trace Buster Buster
    • CommentAuthorKrsJin
    • CommentTimeMar 12th 2010
      0 points
    Nice, an actual date.
      0 points
    Yeah, i'm pretty anxious of what SNK has improved for this one.
    FlatLine
      0 points
    Mai officially announced and today is also the big surprise announcement day, maybe some actual game play footage maybe some Rock and Vanessa showing come on god lol :)
    OG Fresh, Sultan of Shoryu
    • CommentAuthorHalfro
    • CommentTimeMar 25th 2010 edited
      0 points
    What would you want with rock? Changed my mind about Vanessa but barely. Mai is the big unveiling? Sigh, fail.

"Short video showing ash saga conclusion, ash turning black, long haired ash(?) mukaki and a bunch of 2001 characters?"

Mai and teammates yuri and king sofar

6 new Characters, 1 new team

Kim, raiden.. ???

Iori, mature, ???

Unknown or unannounced, 4 stages.. Forest, uk with biases, china and like statues "

http://www.versuscity.net/
    "Update: Yuri and King have also been confirmed at the press conference, with 6 new characters and one new team in total for this new iteration of the series."

Kof13 annouced at SBO'10
    First Video footage, small ass vid
    Pics
    • CommentAuthortkid
    • CommentTimeMar 25th 2010
      0 points
    hmmm...more characters is good.
    Da Illest Grammar Nazi
    Da Illest Grammar Nazi
    • CommentAuthorskilletor
      0 points
    Rock is for gays. Real men play Geese. He's so masculine, his name has to be plural. Not like that gay, singular Rock.
    Da Illest Grammar Nazi
    • CommentAuthorskilletor
      0 points
    Triple post, because that's how manly men do it. Like Geese. Not like Rock who would just ask Geese to post for him. He wouldn't even tell Geese, because he's gay and afraid. He'd ask and be sad when Geese said, "I'll stain my hands with your blood if you ask me again." And when Rock walked away, Geese would say, "Predictable," while crossing his arms across his chest and shaking his head.

http://www.youtube.com/user/samalus#p/u/0/zbJ2fiGAfyc
    Tiger Driver '84
      0 points
    COLOR VARIATION

New stages

more pics

EX Moves!
    Tiger Driver '84
    • CommentAuthorFallingEdge
    • CommentTimeMar 25th 2010 edited
      0 points
    some new details

??????????????

Terry has his Buster Wolf.

EX Specials are in. I.E. Athena does Psycho Ball, then does EX Psycho Ball. Hits 3 times.

Elisabeth has new tricks
    King has a new outfit
    KOf12 team system
    10colors each

"Hyperdrive Mode" (maybe be similar to 02 UM MAX Mode cancels), some new combo mechanic in as well "Fancy Cancel" (?)

Super flash, speed is alot faster less floaty looks like normal kof, Mai has fake flame, kyo has down c, back back down c

Air serpent wave, king has air fireball custom looks different than some cancels Mai was doing, elbow air dive etc cancels without "hyperdrive" effect

special effect on super ko

Duolon seems to have rekka as command and weird smoke projectlie that didn't seem to hit

KOF XIII is going to be at sbo, sbo producer interview

------

Just got home after dicking around in the arcade for a bit. Here's my writeup:

- Mai, Yuri, King, some not yet revealed characters (already mentioned in the thread)
    - New stages (including a Japanese festival, UK bus terminal, a jungle, and some elephant party in India)
    - EX moves: they can have more hits, be invincible, juggled off of, be faster, and some projectiles go through others
    - Yuri's EX Raiouken shoots two fireballs
    - Raiden's EX Giant Bomb can be juggled off of
    - EX supers cost 2 bars
    - You can "Drive Cancel" (roman cancel) specials at the cost of Hyper Drive meter
    - At max Hyper Drive bar you can activate Hyper Drive Mode to temporarily get infinite DCs
    - Lots of colors to select from, nothing mentioned about a color edit
    - Mai has giant bouncing tits
    - Mai got j.Ded out of a super
    - Super bar fills really quickly even on block
    - Release THIS SUMMER
    - Will be in Tougeki C group
    - I got a free cup given to the first 100 people who lined up

------

Looks like you lose hyperdrive if you get hit during it...they sure gave this thought...no more guardbreak BC strings?

Athena's teleport is back.

Looks like the Hyperdrive bar gets bigger as you go through your team, like how stocks would increase.