Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/protost/public_html/extrafresh/forum/extensions/Nugget/default.php on line 68

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/protost/public_html/extrafresh/forum/extensions/Nugget/default.php on line 96
extrafreshnet - Arcade Stick Modding Thread AKA (Guapo's Workshop)
Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Sup?!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    Team Tiger's Milk
    • CommentAuthorMeezy
    • CommentTimeApr 1st 2012
      1 point
    Saeng bought the stick from me at F4F
    • CommentAuthorjoeyorion
    • CommentTimeApr 2nd 2012
      0 points
    k, thanks for letting me know :)
  3. Asian #2
    • CommentAuthorAZN#1
      2 points
    Alright!!! lets get this process started! I got a Madcatz XBOX TE stick from meezy so now I just need to know if Guap can do the mod. I have a feeling this will cost almost the same amount as what that dude wanted but I still rather have guap do the mod for me. You're welcome to buy the rest of the stick Joey if that's what you want. I'm not sure how much people sell parts for so name a price haha
    Big Boss
    • CommentAuthorhydro
      0 points
    gogogogo!!!
      0 points
    If the case is up some time or another, I'd love to get that :)
    • CommentAuthorjoeyorion
      0 points
    haha I don't know how much that stuff is either :( I just want the buttons, so if you wanna sell Dan the case--go for it! I won't be able to pay for this until after I move at the end of the month so if you find someone who buys it all before then, that's totally cool and understandable to me :) I also can't wait to see this pad when it's all modded out. On a mod note, how easy would it be to replace that PCB with the one that's in my SE stick? (just wondering if that's a viable option in case I wanted to basically move mine to an empty case) Either way, Dan wants the case so it's a moot point for THIS particular one; however, for future modding purposes, if I were to stumble upon a broken TE or something, etc.
    • CommentAuthorEl Guapo
    • CommentTimeApr 3rd 2012
      6 points
    Saeng it's going to be probably next week before I can tackle it. Right now I'm doing the sticks that are being given away for the release of Skullgirls!
  8. Asian #2
    • CommentAuthorAZN#1
    • CommentTimeApr 3rd 2012
      0 points
    That's cool, just let me know when you have time to do it.
    BIG GAMBLES
    • CommentAuthorChavelo
    • CommentTimeApr 4th 2012 edited
      1 point
    I think this is the best place to put this:

WIP - Gunnm Stick (or The Battle Angel Alita stick)

Link to the stick art: http://i.imgur.com/3nPP3.jpg

Trying to get it done before EVO.

Shell is an MVC2 Xbox 360 TE stick. Will have six sanwa smoke black buttons (transparent), 2 seimitsu smoke purple buttons (also transparent), a Seimitsu LS-58-01 joystick with purple bubble balltop, shaft, plus dustwasher. Finally, a TE Kitty for dat dual mod action. :D
    • CommentAuthorEl Guapo
    • CommentTimeApr 4th 2012 edited
      6 points
    Two of the Skullgirls sticks I wired have been posted up. Only a couple shots of my wiring in there but that's cool, they are selling Skullgirls not my wiring. :D

https://twitter.com/#!/skullgirls
      3 points

This was the first time I got to use tech flex while wiring up a stick (thanks DeRon!). I feel pretty good about this, but I also see where I can improve. It's something that I'm proud of right now to the point that I wanted to post it up and show others.
    The Power Pill
    • CommentAuthorPiXeL
    • CommentTimeApr 16th 2012
      0 points
    looks pretty clean. Good job!
  13. Asian #2
    • CommentAuthorAZN#1
    • CommentTimeApr 17th 2012
      -2 points
    so about that hori pad....
  14. Asian #2
    • CommentAuthorAZN#1
    • CommentTimeMay 18th 2012
      0 points
    AZN#1:

• CommentAuthorEl Guapo
      0 points
    AZN#1:
    AZN#1:

Sure, next time I see you just bring it with you.
  16. Asian #2
    • CommentAuthorAZN#1
      0 points
    soo, any chance I can get this done by Thursday before I leave for Chicago? I cannot do tiger knees on the madcatz pad to save my life....
  17. Asian #2
    • CommentAuthorAZN#1
      0 points
    If you can do it, I'll head down to the chamber tomorrow and bring everything!
    • CommentAuthorEl Guapo
      2 points
    If you bring it down tomorrow that should give me plenty of time to finish it before Thursday,
  19. Asian #2
    • CommentAuthorAZN#1
      0 points
    lets do this! I have all the stuff ready...any one wanna buy a xbox 360 TE stick with a pcb board?!?! haha name your price!
  20. Asian #2
    • CommentAuthorAZN#1
      0 points
    I can probably head down there sometime in the afternoon. What time do you want to meet up or do you just want to meet up at the chamber? I would prefer to meet up sometime in the afternoon rather than wait til 7 if you can.