Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Sup?!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    Big Boss
    • CommentAuthorhydro
    • CommentTimeJul 8th 2009
      2 points
    I'm missing a brain!

boo on ufrag chat profanity filter lol
  2. Original Fresh
      0 points
    That I'm missing a brain! was so funny! I was laughing my I'm missing a brain! off :D
    Original Fresh
    • CommentAuthorWgTriWho?
      0 points
    I'm missing a brain!!
    KICK THE TREE
      0 points
    watched some of the stream.

Nu is pretty beefy. Hakumen is the fuerte of BB for me. I cheer that dude even if i'm playing against him!
    The Man Scout
    • CommentAuthorLogos
      0 points
    I feel really dumb for not getting that "I'm missing a brain shit" last night. Time to stick me on the short bus. :'(
    The Power Pill
    • CommentAuthorPiXeL
      0 points
    I'm right there with you Logos. Your Jin is really good :(
  7. Member
      0 points
    Sorry I couldn't play you Kendrick, my shit was fucking up. Then got pissed about it and left. And I was in a match when you sent me those invites, so you can guess I couldn't respond either.
    KICK THE TREE
      0 points
    ggs KLT hope you got the practice you need for bison!
  9. Original Fresh
      0 points
    Hell yeah. Good shit. I definitely found out what I needed from those matches. GGs
  10. Member
    • CommentAuthorKendrick
    • CommentTimeJul 9th 2009
      0 points
    It's alright man. It's been a failed-to-connect extravaganza for me tonight. My other friend couldn't connect to me or me to him. So I told him my room's stats and he couldn't find the room. Meh, it's not usually like this. Oh well.

And damn, this good Ragna joined me room, and beat me one match (one round was really close and i kind of threw it away). He immediately left after owning me in the 2nd round. So I was like "GG, but why only one match?" and he responded that he's Japanese and doesn't speak english.

I hate that hit-n-run, "One Win, kthx bai, because I pretend I'm always playing in an SBO tourney" crap.
    • CommentAuthorRyyudo
    • CommentTimeJul 12th 2009
      0 points
    If anyone wants to rock some BB via 360, I'll be on in like (<-best use of like ever) a minute.

Man, it's getting harder and harder to find good Player Matches, and I don't enjoy the shortness of Ranked too much. :(
    Knows Tom Martino
    • CommentAuthorDre
      0 points
    GG's KLT
  13. Original Fresh
      0 points
    Oh, that's you! I didn't know who this was on my friends list this whole time. Lolz. GGs. I need more Gief practice, so hit me up if you want to play more later.
    Knows Tom Martino
    • CommentAuthorDre
      0 points
    Dre (Andre or Lexy) [Aurora]
    SF4 (360)
    OG Fresh, Sultan of Shoryu
    • CommentAuthorHalfro
    • CommentTimeJul 13th 2009
      0 points
    ggs don, eric, matt and dave! bb of course.
  16. Member
    • CommentAuthordarkpanzer
    • CommentTimeJul 13th 2009
      0 points
    I'll say GGs to tr@pst@r even though he isn't on these forums. Gave me a really hard time, almost didn't win a few matches, and some matches I got fucking MURDERED! But it is really nice to learn how to play against certain characters. Now I need to play a good Arakune, Carl, Litchi, Taokaka, and Tager, so I at least know what I can do against them besides block and run away.
    • CommentAuthorHalfro
    • CommentTimeJul 14th 2009 edited
      0 points
    ggs rob, stick, eric, fem.

Sorry I bailed for that little bit, had to play choi in hdr. :) Oh and if you guys have questions about fighting funk, let me know in here and Ill help you out.
    I heart boobs
    • CommentAuthorAuraWind
    • CommentTimeJul 23rd 2009
      0 points
    I'll be hopping online in about an hour for some BB.
  19. Member
    • CommentAuthordarkpanzer
      0 points
    GGs true, half. Half kicked my ass with Arakune. I'm dark36thpanzer by the way.
    • CommentAuthorHalfro
      0 points
    GGs true and Panzer, Sorry for all the random dcs, my internets is being stupid :(