Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Sup?!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
      0 points
    Foxisquick:
    xbox 360? or PC?

PC i can do anytime after 7pm. 360 after 9pm. Let me know what works.
    well tonight is fox and hound so it wont work lol but you could come out of your cave to play :D
    KICK THE TREE
    • CommentAuthorFoxisquick
    • CommentTimeOct 10th 2013
      1 point
    i can come tonight. i have to leave by 9pm though. We still start around like 7:30?
  3. Member
    • CommentAuthorGnarr
    • CommentTimeOct 10th 2013
      0 points
    I will play. when I hardwire in my XBL is mostly playable.

murdrah MB
      0 points
    Foxisquick:
    i can come tonight. i have to leave by 9pm though. We still start around like 7:30?
    yes sir
  5. b27
    • CommentAuthorSeventy2B
    • CommentTimeOct 13th 2013
      1 point
    Ggs fox + mark. Our connection felt super solid for once fox. It's be cool if we could set up a weekly lobby once a week or something w/ us, Stik, whoever else wants in. I'm so busy now a days, weeknights are tough for me to get out to safe house. I think it would be a good idea. What do you guys think?
    KICK THE TREE
    • CommentAuthorFoxisquick
      0 points
    Yeah i haven't been playing at all lol... was nice to get some games in.
  7. Member
    • CommentAuthorGnarr
      0 points
    Yeah I think the connection was really playable today. I wasn't even hardwired in. I'm down to that in the future.
  8. Member
      0 points
    Hey my XBL GT is Horimacaroni if any of you want to get some games in
  9. Member
      0 points
    So I have an account I'm using with GFWL on PC for SFIV now, JPXero because I accidentally registered my SF to that account. If anyone is down for some PC SFIV netplay.
  10. b27
    • CommentAuthorSeventy2B
    • CommentTimeMay 27th 2014
      0 points
    Lots of us play sf4 on PC. Or at least we will until next week..
  11. Member
    • CommentAuthorRureerur
      0 points
    Speaking of that, since Ultra is only going to be on console until August, I'm gonna have to switch to PS3 from PC myself because I don't own an 360. Are there many of you guys that will be playing on PS3?
    I heart boobs
    • CommentAuthorAuraWind
      0 points
    I'm contemplating if I'm gonna get USF4 on PS3 so I can play a day earlier... but generally, most of EFL's SF4 players play on 360. PS3's timing is off for the game (i think by 1-2 frames) and I just generally find the competition on PSN to be lacking.
  13. Member
    • CommentAuthorsm0ke52
    • CommentTimeMay 28th 2014
      0 points
    AuraWind:
    I'm contemplating if I'm gonna get USF4 on PS3 so I can play a day earlier... but generally, most of EFL's SF4 players play on 360. PS3's timing is off for the game (i think by 1-2 frames) and I just generally find the competition on PSN to be lacking.

From what I know the majority of players around the world play on 360. Also based on what gamestop has stated, the 360 update will be available on 6/3 at 9:00am CST
  14. Member
      0 points
    Was planning on getting it for PS3... but if everyone from EFL is gonna play it on 360 then I might have to do that. And yeah really wish the PC version wasn't so far out. It's even after EVO isn't it?
  15. Member
    • CommentAuthorGnarr
    • CommentTimeJun 1st 2014
      0 points
    ggs today Brandon. Took me a while to adapt to the Thawk match. Thinking about it I've never actually played against someone who took him seriously except you.

Can you explain the set up off lp. SPD to me?

I was losing a ton of life from it almost every time. Is it just a simple 50/50 where I need to be better at guessing? I am assuming if you don't cross me up I can DP it? The mix up becomes if you do cross up and I whiff?

I think as far as footsies go I could have punished your cr.rh a little more. I didn't think about it during the time but I could probably focus thru the first leg and punish before the second one hits.

what do you think about my fireball game? I feel like you have a good read on it. Better than most people I play. Are there certain patterns you pick up on that I'm not aware of?
    KICK THE TREE
      0 points
    gnarr depends on the hitbox you can usually see where he lands. It's harder on some hitboxes though.

You gotta be on top of when he jumps and how much he's moving after the LP throw.
  17. b27
    • CommentAuthorSeventy2B
    • CommentTimeJun 2nd 2014
      1 point
    The best way to deal with lp SPd mix up is wait until tomorrow and use DWU :-)

Lol I don't have time now but I'll give you a write up when I get home, but seriously, DWU will really screw with that setup to where there won't me much use for lp SPd anymore, mp will be punish of choice.
    KICK THE TREE
      0 points
    MP still pushes back a lot doesn't it? If so LP is still good even if you can't frame time a setup. You're still directly on top of them and they have to stand up with you in their face. I personally will always take the damage if it gives us distance between each other.
  19. b27
    • CommentAuthorSeventy2B
    • CommentTimeJun 2nd 2014
      0 points
    Mp distance isn't bad, with that plus hawks new speeds, he can close quickly enough to still get in and get a standing mix up, just not a cross up mix up which won't be as good anyways due to DWU
    KICK THE TREE
      0 points
    Oh then yeah if you can get up to their face before they wake then yeah MP is for sure the best one. Actually his walk speed + CONDOR SPIRE probably can get right on top of them.