Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Sup?!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    Trace Buster Buster
    • CommentAuthorKrsJin
    • CommentTimeOct 15th 2012 edited
      0 points
    Cool I'll add you tonight sir.

Ran into the same problem with Spineshark. Trying to redo my network and see how it goes, should be on in awhile.
  2. Member
      1 point
    im on 360 as Tokki Ddong. Tekken.
    The Man Scout
    • CommentAuthorLogos
    • CommentTimeOct 22nd 2012
      0 points
    Just out of curiosity, do you actually know what tokki ddong means?
  4. Member
      0 points
    yes sir. but if it don't mean rabbit poo then i believe i've made a mistake xP
    The Man Scout
    • CommentAuthorLogos
      0 points
    Haha, just making sure. Why did you pick that name anyways?
  6. Member
      7 points
    i like the sound of it. and rabbits. and poop... no one ever had a problem with rabbit poop, maybe dog poop you look and that and you're like that's gross. but rabbit poop is just a bunch of little pellets that dont bother anyone. yeah i dunno
    The Man Scout
    • CommentAuthorLogos
      0 points
    Hahahahaha, fair enough man.
    • CommentAuthoroilyeye
      0 points
    Pos rep for representing poop.
    Trace Buster Buster
    • CommentAuthorKrsJin
      0 points
    Gonna be MIA til probably Sunday but I'll add you then Tokki Ddong. Then online matches for everyone, non-stop, til no end.
    KICK THE TREE
    • CommentAuthorFoxisquick
    • CommentTimeOct 29th 2012
      -1 points
    sorry roogle and 72b. i was just training in my room only wireless. games were a little laggy (my fault). i'll get hard connected more often so we can get practice games in.
    KICK THE TREE
    • CommentAuthorFoxisquick
    • CommentTimeNov 12th 2012
      1 point
    I'll be on a lot this week usually after 8pm practicing for this weekend. If you want games online hit me up. (sf4).
  12. Member
      0 points
    I may very well hit you up, I've been trying to brush up on it at least a little bit for the tournament.
  13. Member
    • CommentAuthormetaregress
    • CommentTimeNov 14th 2012 edited
      0 points
    I finally got my 360 internet capable, so I'll be around now. my tag is Unus3dUs3r. also if anyone plays PS3 I'm lucky_sevens77 on there.
    Team Tiger's Milk / Mayor of Fresh
    • CommentAuthorstikfiga
    • CommentTimeNov 14th 2012
      0 points
    Excellent, which games do you play?
  15. Member
      0 points
    whoops sorry, Persona 4 on both systems, KoF on 360, SF4 on PS3, Tekken on PS3, with the disclaimer that haven't played it much, mostly just noodling around, but I'm going to try to find time to learn more.
  16. Member
      1 point
    Looking to get more games in SF4 and P4A if anyone is interested. Hit me up on Live, gamertag is SecretHighTier.
  17. Member
    • CommentAuthorsrrwb
    • CommentTimeNov 18th 2012
      1 point
    I'm back bitches, only got AE on PC atm though. If anybody wants to play I'm srrwb on there too.
    Team Tiger's Milk / Mayor of Fresh
    • CommentAuthorstikfiga
    • CommentTimeNov 18th 2012
      2 points
    Holy Shit.
      0 points
    I'd like to get better at umvc ^_^ i have a ps3: freethehumans
    • CommentAuthorRyyudo
    • CommentTimeDec 7th 2012
      0 points
    @SecretHighTier GGs tonight. Glad I got to play you for an extended set.

Some pluses and things to work on:

Good:
    + You're patient and have the defense to be.
    + You almost always confirm off 2B
    + You react with R.Action on cross-ups really well.
    + You started calling my bullshit in particular situations (i.e. Airgrabbing my shorthop on wake up, rushing through Black Spot to command grab.)
    + Bursting on Chie's 5B CH, 2D
    + Using lightning where you needed to

To work on:
    - You allow yourself to get unnecessarily pressured. As a grappler in an anime game, you need to do that YOLO grab sometimes, or just grabs on good guesses/repetitive set ups to show you're not afraid either. The game goes beyond playing safe, you have to get in the mind of your opponents, see what they're thinking or reacting to.
    - Your attempts to fool with 5C(?) charging. This may be online factors making it seem worse than it is, but it scored me a number of CHs when I just ran in (that I could not capitalize on)
    - You don't bait Chie's R.Action. With Kanji you can do his sweep and it will actually go under her R.Action. I dunno what you can punish with, though. (but there's some new tech I need to use that will push this point further when I get used to it.)
    - Not doing anything when the opponent is in the lightning. I dunno if there was a reason for this, but you hardly even approached when I was stuck in the bolts.
    - Weak pressure strings. You never ended much of your strings into the chair, allowing for the 50:50 game. You just kind of let me free after the, I assume, third A of the 5AAA string (the swung-down chair). Don't let that happen. Stay close, make the opponent afraid.

All in all, good games. You played pretty damn solid :)

WAKE UP SUPER!!!!