Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Sup?!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    Team Tiger's Milk
    • CommentAuthorMeezy
    • CommentTimeDec 12th 2011
      0 points
    GG's 72, I know my ryu is way beginner still but, better then ghost rider? And thanks for the advice recon.
  2. b27
    • CommentAuthorSeventy2B
    • CommentTimeDec 13th 2011
      0 points
    ggs tim, that little coon is an asshole! good shit man i like him! Yea i had to switch to doom beam which sucks for my damage output, but does me no good if i never get in. but yea man fun stuff

and yea meezy i do think ryu is a good anchor. its not that i dont like ghost rider, i just dont think he fits as an anchor, hes far better with assists behind to cover his weak spots and you cant really open people up with GR by himself. but yea, ryu is a good anchor especially with meter. Gotta quit fishing for random Shin Shoryukens tho, thats totally not worth it, that move doesnt even break 400k, yea you can combo outta it but still, total waist man, not worth it to guess 3 bars away like that when ryu has one of the best beams in the game, plus once ryu is outta bar, hes waaaay less scary. with bar you gotta be super careful about everything, air dashing, assists, any buttons really. thats way scarier than maybe getting hit by a random shin sho.
    Best Tim in USA
      0 points
    yeah, gg's brandon. The doom beam really shut down my stuff when I finally had a gameplan. Against hawk, I think you can just max spider on reaction to any missed special arrows, gimlet doesn't activate in time to hit him out of it after the flash. Might also try out doom rocks against the mobile guys as well, they're really good anti-air and anti-teleports.

Your spidey is insane, I may need to make a team just for it...
    KICK THE TREE
    • CommentAuthorFoxisquick
    • CommentTimeDec 15th 2011
      1 point
    Oh recon, the days when we didn't lag. Your spencer sucks you are gay. I still need to get used to using air throws more often. It's part of the game and i should just get used to it. I wish i could practice with more people who are good. Thanks for games even though it was laggy. Need to keep at it, i need to devote a little more time. Kof/LoL has been eating into my marvel time recently loll.
    Rip the Jacker
    • CommentAuthorRecon
      0 points
    yeah yeah. i can't even land real zero combos online. offline you'd be pregnant from all the rape.

the lag does suck but why do you always panic and call banner if i ever get close to you. zero walks up *fox calls hulk zero backs up hulk gets shot rinse repeat. stop mashing during blockstrings thats gonna get you blown up.
    KICK THE TREE
    • CommentAuthorFoxisquick
      0 points
    i don't think it's a panic. But i need to use it at better times for sure. Less against zero. I need to find the right times to call him, like when spencer is trying to air grapple in. I will mash less during blockstrings.
  7. b27
    • CommentAuthorSeventy2B
      2 points
    Imagining hulk pregnant with zero's baby... A reploid scientist who gets mad and turns huge and green and has a laser sword and buster shot... That my friends, is someone you don't fuck with...
    Best Tim in USA
      1 point
    ggs ninza.

Keep all your super options in mind, both spencer and nova can ruin hawkeye's day really easily with their supers, and doom has a safe dhc option at the back if you need it for spencer.

I like your nova combo, though we saw what happens if you go for cool things on the raccoon. Be careful about burning so much red life on a shield. Spencer was doing well, but also careful about those zip lines against characters like hawkeye who can just gimlet on reaction. I think doom helps your team more than dorm, I'd suggest plugging away with him still. you could always change the order and have spencer as anchor though.
    • CommentAuthor1000Deaths
    • CommentTimeDec 18th 2011
      1 point
    Yo, just joined the forum. Currently living in Colorado near Boulder. Would love to get some online matches going with anyone on here. UMvC3, SSF4, MK9

Hit me up to play:

PS3 ID: AleFillman1
    • CommentAuthorjoeyorion
    • CommentTimeDec 18th 2011
      0 points
    I'll hit you up, 1000deaths. I'm looking to play some MK9 lol I think only Meezy and I want to see this game survive lol I also have AE on PS3. My PSN is joeyorion
  11. Member
      0 points
    try harder then cause i still play you can not play that game online its impossible,tom cruise couldnt play that game online
  12. Member
    • CommentAuthorRomora
    • CommentTimeDec 24th 2011 edited
      4 points
    Although I don't have any fighting games for it yet, I just got an Xbox for christmas. Feel free to add me.

GT: Romorazors
    KICK THE TREE
      0 points
    Oh sorry 72b i didn't see your message until this morning. Must have missed it. Our lag didn't seem too bad but yeah i'll hit you up in the future if i decide to play.
      4 points
    Hi I recently joined the forums and need to get more Colorado people to play online.
    UMvC3 & KoFXIII. I might be getting AE sometime.

PSN: NineInchSamurai
  15. b27
    • CommentAuthorSeventy2B
    • CommentTimeJan 11th 2012
      0 points
    ggs yang. havent really played you in umvc since like tims house after launch. my team is a bit scarier than you remember im sure :-) do you ever play mag dante sent anymore??
  16. Asian #1
      0 points
    Seventy2B:
    ggs yang. havent really played you in umvc since like tims house after launch. my team is a bit scarier than you remember im sure :-) do you ever play mag dante sent anymore??

not really but I was thinking about picking it back up but i like nova alot. Mag/dante/sent might be better vs your team. But yeah your spiderman is pretty scary....1 hit/1 grab= dead and i like the resets into ultimate webthrow.
  17. b27
    • CommentAuthorSeventy2B
    • CommentTimeJan 11th 2012
      0 points
    yea i was surprised you got out of the reset the first time you saw it. i think you are the first ive played whos done that.
  18. Member
    • CommentAuthorB.P.M.
    • CommentTimeJan 14th 2012
      0 points
    I made the switch!

XBL:BPMTheTinyish

Hit me up for UMVC3 or KOF
  19. b27
    • CommentAuthorSeventy2B
    • CommentTimeJan 15th 2012
      9 points
    peaceful jay tweeted about me and my win streak :-)
    • CommentAuthorRyyudo
    • CommentTimeJan 15th 2012
      0 points
    Seventy2B:
    peaceful jay tweeted about me and my win streak :-)

I saw that and got hype :)