Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Sup?!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1. Member
      -1 points
    wish you had 360 :(
    • CommentAuthorDash
    • CommentTimeOct 4th 2011
      0 points
    yea, i'm regretting not getting all fighters for the 360 =/
  3. Member
      0 points
    ill send invite
    • CommentAuthorRyyudo
      0 points
    Yeah, way to SUCK Dash.

But glad you're posting :)
    • CommentAuthorDash
      0 points
    haha, i know, i know
    I've been busy as hell =P School taking up nearly all of my time right now
  6. Member
    • CommentAuthorRUTT ROSS
    • CommentTimeOct 10th 2011
      0 points
    I'm going to be online all day today playing some SSF4AE. Hit me up if me up if anyone wants to play.... xbox live Rutt Ross
    KICK THE TREE
    • CommentAuthorFoxisquick
    • CommentTimeOct 13th 2011
      0 points
    Sorry cisco. my family is murdering my internet right now. Like 3 computers watching youtube ...
    EMBASSY
    • CommentAuthorsko
      1 point
    hahaaha its cool ... but just to let you know... we were tied 3-3!
    KICK THE TREE
    • CommentAuthorFoxisquick
      0 points
    Cisco:
    hahaaha its cool ... but just to let you know... we were tied 3-3!

if no lag my T. hawk dominates u!!!!!!!!!
    EMBASSY
    • CommentAuthorsko
      1 point
    nope!
    • CommentAuthorjoeyorion
    • CommentTimeOct 14th 2011 edited
      1 point
    I posted in the wrong thread lol...

I have an xbox now. Joey Orion is gamertag. I only have HDR and MVC2 at the moment. Oh and Gears 3. But if you have any of those and wanna play, add me up :)

PSN: Joeyorion
    XBL: Joey Orion

I keep it simple lol

EDIT: I'm adding everyone on Aurawind's google doc so this will take a while. I HAVE AE now on Xbox but no stick so I'm not very good but can still get practice in with pad and will try to adjust :)
    • CommentAuthorBossette
    • CommentTimeOct 23rd 2011
      0 points
    my mk9 stopped working a while ago ;(
    but im still down to play t6 if anyone wants to
    psn: L3ossette
    I heart boobs
    • CommentAuthorAuraWind
      2 points
    The game stopped working? o_O

Weird, good to see you're still alive :)
    OG Fresh, Sultan of Shoryu
    • CommentAuthorHalfro
      1 point
    Ggs to everyone I played recently. Sorry I had to end the set early 72, bout to watch a movie with the family. Anyone have any advice?
    Mash D
    • CommentAuthorBig D
      2 points
    with the movie?

there's a new caramel popcorn that's pretty good just make sure it cools before you eat it.
    Team Tiger's Milk / Mayor of Fresh
    • CommentAuthorstikfiga
    • CommentTimeOct 24th 2011
      4 points
    So I wont be on XBL for awhile. My account was hacked and $125 worth of MS points were purchased using my CC I had tied with said account. So now they have to suspend and lock my XBL account while they do a un-authorized user access investigation.

In short I blame the Springs. You guys want to make sure I dont get any AE practice this week so your precious Bromance champions and keep their crown. FYI, IT WONT WORK!

PS. That wasnt me playing UNO, but I will keep the achievement the guy unlocked for me.
    • CommentAuthorbaka-blue
      0 points
    my new psn is
    xxbb303xx
    ae, 3s, and arcana3
  18. b27
    • CommentAuthorSeventy2B
      0 points
    Halfro:
    Ggs to everyone I played recently. Sorry I had to end the set early 72, bout to watch a movie with the family. Anyone have any advice?

hehe i know dude im used to doing marathon sets with you man, sall good though. I really dont have much advice for you, you seem to be playing the match up pretty damn well, its always super tough to get in on you. your anti airs are on point and its great they are all grounded and dont put you in harms way of U2. I REAALLLLYYY wanted to try and u2 you when you would cancel into full screen flip to get outta the corner. im not sure if i even have enough time to do it, i might be in block stun too long but the time i did get the ultra off i neutral jumped instead of back jumped so i just floated like a douche X-p luckily no one punishes that move right so :-D but yea good shit man, hit me up when your ready for a REAL set :-D
    OG Fresh, Sultan of Shoryu
    • CommentAuthorHalfro
      0 points
    Yeah, I know, I wanted to run the set I just started it too late haha. Yeah for that target combo to bushin flip out of the corner, I THINK that is safe, unless you can go like completely horizantal backwards in the air. I am flipping over and behind your head as you are just getting out of block stun. We should try next time though just to be sure. I really feel like I am closing the match up knowledge issues I had with the match up, I just need a LITTLE more practice with it. I used to feel the match was like a 7/3 but now I feel its probably 6/4 for gief. I just can't make a mistake in footsie, aa'ing or getting pinned in corner. Keep the match out in the middle and actually make guesses when the time comes instead of trying to reversal (jump, back dash, sk tatsu, bushin flip, attack, whatever) only.
  20. Member
      0 points
    Xbl. Df stickfiend ae now