Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Sup?!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1. Member
    • CommentAuthorRUTT ROSS
    • CommentTimeJun 27th 2011
      0 points
    SF4 AE, XBOX LIVE Come get some <<<<<< TAG RUTT ROSS
    • CommentAuthortkid
    • CommentTimeJun 30th 2011 edited
      0 points
    lilithplayer

That's for XBL.
    Team Tiger's Milk
    • CommentAuthorMeezy
    • CommentTimeJul 1st 2011
      0 points
    XBL = Meezy 303
    been playing a ton of MK but send an invite for AE or MvC3 and i'll be down to spar
    Rip the Jacker
    • CommentAuthorRecon
    • CommentTimeJul 6th 2011
      0 points
    Sorry i broke out Ross. i can usually play till around 1 then its off to work. ggs.. though..my suggestion..MOAR FIYAAAAAH
  5. Member
    • CommentAuthorGnarr
      2 points
    Accept my damn invites Meezy!
    Mash D
    • CommentAuthorBig D
      -1 points
    gnarrezzyy in the hezzy

ggs
    Team Tiger's Milk
    • CommentAuthorMeezy
    • CommentTimeJul 7th 2011 edited
      0 points
    Gnarr:
    Accept my damn invites Meezy!
    Damn man I must have notifications hidden or something I didn't even see them. Sometimes the lady of the house watches netflix and turns them off. I'll check it out
    EMBASSY
    • CommentAuthorsko
    • CommentTimeJul 7th 2011
      0 points
    You can set to where it hides em only when you watch videos.
  9. Member
    • CommentAuthorGnarr
      -1 points
    just added a lot of you bros to my friends list. add me if i didnt get you.

GT: murdrah MB

been playing akuma almost exclusively lately. come get sucked into this vortexxx!
    Rip the Jacker
    • CommentAuthorRecon
      0 points
    ill re-add you..but please don't ever say "get sucked into this vortex" ever again.
  11. Member
    • CommentAuthorGnarr
      6 points
    i didnt. i used 3 X's
    Rip the Jacker
    • CommentAuthorRecon
      0 points
    Gnarr:
    i didnt. i used 3 X's

what a bastard.
    KICK THE TREE
      0 points
    Hit me up whenever gnarr hopefully you don't lag ;)
    Team Tiger's Milk
    • CommentAuthorMeezy
      0 points
    Okay who is "FridGGe" he was in our lobby today and after I beat him he sent me hate mail. :(
    GG's to him and everyone else
    Rip the Jacker
    • CommentAuthorRecon
      3 points
    haha thats hilarious..he's a local player..you guys should meet up and duke it out..real street fighter.
  16. Member
      0 points
    Recon:
    haha thats hilarious..he's a local player..you guys should meet up and duke it out..real street fighter.

I'd put money on Meezy, but with a gamertag like "FridGGe," he's gotta be some huge, ripped dude.
    Rip the Jacker
    • CommentAuthorRecon
    • CommentTimeJul 12th 2011 edited
      1 point
    GGs 11 fox and peter. I need more fei practice. not sure if i should be going in on him or just waiting after i have the life lead. also i need to stop uppering in those 0 situations likes after chickenwing backdash was killing me. Not having to constantly block rog's standing lp definitely makes that fight a little more manageable. lol@ being able to dash his st.mp or whatever that move was.
    KICK THE TREE
    • CommentAuthorFoxisquick
    • CommentTimeJul 12th 2011
      0 points
    I think you have to stand your ground vs fei. Being in the corner against him is the worst possible situation so whatever you need to do. Space early and fight if you're getting pushed back. So i guess a little of both going in/waiting depending.

To be fair on Rog i haven't played him in forever so I think that's more it then s.LP not working. Yeah careful with the DPs with Adon. I don't think enough people in EFL punish hard enough but that is a big hole in your game and perhaps doesn't show itself because not enough people are punishing you hard when it misses/gets blocked. I would mix in a lot of backdashes, and fadc back to escape. This allows you to immediately follow with a jag kick since the spacing is good. So i would be picking that as an option over anything. One in a while mixing in crouch techs/dps to keep people honest.
    Rip the Jacker
    • CommentAuthorRecon
    • CommentTimeJul 12th 2011
      1 point
    yeah i went back and watched a lot of stuff. i need to come up with some tech killers. i don't do it nearly enough. not having to block s.lp is huge in his throw game for me at least. that way i can just focus on teching the throw. thanks for playing him a few rounds i know i'm gonna see a lot of that. if i anticipate a backdash i need to start using L uppercut the plan was to fadc if you blocked in most situations. but the angle on the HK RJ is too shallow to connect.
    KICK THE TREE
    • CommentAuthorFoxisquick
    • CommentTimeJul 12th 2011 edited
      0 points
    Yeah I was doing a bunch of rog tech punishers just to give you a variety of looks. No one really does tech punishers here. Just a handful of people really ;[ But they are one of the most essential things when trying to raise your game. Adon has c.HP and c.MP for good tech punishers. Both are + enough so you can do c.LP xx rising jaguar.

You may already know these but these are done to me by ramen addict. Crossup or whatever then smallish delay (or none at all depends on timing) then c.HP then c.LP xx rising jag. I think that's the one gamerbee does a lot as well. Is either jumping then delayed c.HP or c.LP into c.HP.

Like I kept catching Aura with cs.MK (double knees) with blanka to punish his crouchtechs. Big problem is that's just blanka. His is incredibly weak. Some characters have hellish tech punishers balrog's got the cs.HK c.HK (and if you got super you can do cs.HK link s.MK xx super) Yun/Rufus/Yang/Fei Long/Makoto/Akuma A lot of the stronger tier have monsterous tech punishers that can lead into some serious damage. I think that's why at a lot of higher levels people are always backdashing or jumping out of strings because trying to tech a throw is just gonna get your CH into a bajillion damage. I also advocate trying to back throw as a tech instead of crouchtech. It doesn't get you counterhit, and it's a 3 frame move (some characters don't have a 3 frame low) so you can just end up throwing people out of strings if they aren't careful. Also you can walk back and if you have solid walkspeed you can just avoid throws all together (i'm sure you've seen me do this a few times to you).

Point is if you're going to evo. Get those punishers down, and try not to crouchtech too much (or mashing in general) Against some characters and some players you're gonna get dizzied. Anyway yeah work on those tech punishers!