Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Sup?!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    I heart boobs
    • CommentAuthorAuraWind
    • CommentTimeJun 7th 2011
      2 points
    I'm ready!!!

AE Stream
    Team Tiger's Milk
    • CommentAuthorMeezy
    • CommentTimeJun 7th 2011
      0 points
    I'll be back on eventually gg's so far with shogun, foxisquick, 72b... looks like my Rufus is way rusty but vega sure is fun
    I heart boobs
    • CommentAuthorAuraWind
    • CommentTimeJun 8th 2011
      0 points
    GGs to all.

Sora definitely play with us more. When I wasn't playing Chun it was 72B on these forums but I've main'd Chun for a long time. If you need advice at all, don't hesitate to ask!
  4. Member
    • CommentAuthorRoxas
      0 points
    I had a lot of fun. I learned quite a bit watchin you guys. It's been a while since I played. I gotta get on and play with you guys more. GG's was fun =)
      0 points
    Anybody who wants to play Super with me should add "radiation bots." My old account got suspended and I'm not sure what to do with it yet, so I'm riding off a free month for another week or so.

I'm not sure who I'm playing yet.
    • CommentAuthorRyyudo
      1 point
    spineshark:I'm not sure who I'm playing yet.

Two years of BlazBlue and SF4 and you're still saying that ;)

(Name still shoulda been radiation boots)
    Rip the Jacker
    • CommentAuthorRecon
    • CommentTimeJun 11th 2011
      1 point
    GGs brandon. sorry i had to bounce daddy duty and all that. Adon vs gief is a freaking nigthmare. I can't use any specials. normals wise i can go toe to toe with him but the fact he can spd me from adon's standing HP range makes me :l.

Having more fun with vega than ken atm. but vega is like adon with a claw and worse combos.
  8. b27
    • CommentAuthorSeventy2B
    • CommentTimeJun 11th 2011
      0 points
    yea dude good shit. yea thats pretty much how gief works now, keeping him out with ground normals isnt as effective because he can stay at a safe range and grab your normals and if he whiffs, its kinda hard to punish. im really getting down on ultra 2 now too cuz everyone is trying to jump outta grabs so and now that i can aim that shit, im having lots of success with it. but yea ide suggest looking out for whiffed grabs cuz im going for a looot more now.
    The Man Scout
    • CommentAuthorLogos
    • CommentTimeJun 14th 2011
      1 point
    Good games to Fox and Roogle. Sorry I'm so scrubby; haven't played any version of SF4 in quite a while but figured I'd at least give the new one a chance.
    KICK THE TREE
    • CommentAuthorFoxisquick
      0 points
    nah you did fine. ggs
    • CommentAuthorMas
      1 point
    GG Mr1one, played you in ranked randomly today. Very nice Makoto.
    EMBASSY
    • CommentAuthorsko
      1 point
    Thanks for all them PP roogle! you suck!

:D
  13. Member
    • CommentAuthorFoxDemon
    • CommentTimeJun 15th 2011
      1 point
    ggs naturemade4u learn a little bit on what i should work on :P start using neckbreaker off bnb rather then spin kick and practice and use her vortex more O: i dont think you should drop ibuki your good with her :P
    Rip the Jacker
    • CommentAuthorRecon
      0 points
    ben i am so tempted to give you the 800 ms points so you can change that gay ass name.
    Team Tiger's Milk / Mayor of Fresh
    • CommentAuthorstikfiga
      0 points
    lol, what is the story behind that gamer tag?
  16. Stream Master B
    • CommentAuthorBenchi
    • CommentTimeJun 16th 2011
      4 points
    Name comes from laziness and not being creative. There was a bottle of vitamins (NatureMade) in front of me when i need a tag for when i played CS alot. Kind of just stuck with it. Makes it easy since no one ever takes it.
  17. Member
      7 points
    Hey guys. I just recently moved to Colorado from Florida and found out about this forum through SRK. Do you guys have a community for tournaments/friendlies that I can start going to? If so, where, and what do you play. Thanks a lot guys.
    Team Tiger's Milk / Mayor of Fresh
    • CommentAuthorstikfiga
    • CommentTimeJun 17th 2011
      0 points
    Welcome, what part of colorado are you in now?
  19. Member
      0 points
    Breckenridge. And thanks for the welcome. =)
    Rip the Jacker
    • CommentAuthorRecon
    • CommentTimeJun 17th 2011
      0 points
    uh oh he called them friendlies...you know what that means ..SMASH PLAYER..welcome man if you have a gamertag post it up. if you're on xbl feel free to add me Recon00000.