Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Sup?!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    KICK THE TREE
    • CommentAuthorFoxisquick
    • CommentTimeMar 16th 2011
      1 point
    even though that's a joke. you must be neg repped.
    Rip the Jacker
    • CommentAuthorRecon
      1 point
    Foxisquick:
    STORM IS THE BEST.

Child please.
    Original Fresh
    • CommentAuthorCrazy-J
    • CommentTimeMar 16th 2011 edited
      1 point
    Foxisquick:
    even though that's a joke. you must be neg repped.

LOL!

I had it coming to me. I still think that to this day, that is the most whack way to win a match. I would be extremely salty.
    Best Tim in USA
      0 points
    What did wolfkrone do to win?
    Original Fresh
    • CommentAuthorCrazy-J
      0 points
    Handsome Tim:
    What did wolfkrone do to win?

Wolfkrone - The Hamburglar of Street Fighter
    Best Tim in USA
      1 point
    Hahahahahahahahaha
    Rip the Jacker
    • CommentAuthorRecon
    • CommentTimeMar 24th 2011
      2 points
    good games last night half. mvc3 on lag isn't that fun but it is practice. i appreciated all of the cool dante shit. its a welcomed break from yang's day one combos haha. I don't know what to think of hobgoblin yet. but i do like the synergy of that team. Zero holds me down but i'm definitely not trying to become Jr. marn where my whole team is cannon fodder until the maverick. good shit though.
    OG Fresh, Sultan of Shoryu
    • CommentAuthorHalfro
    • CommentTimeMar 24th 2011
      0 points
    GGs man, I try not to complain at online cause I am choosing to play that way. My playstyle definitely seems not to work well. The only thing that sucks about our session is that I am not sure what to take from it, like how much of it is my weak defense / offense and how much is latency issues? None the less, good ideas with zero and good zero in general. We can keep playing but, I am going to have to make another team to play online with a simpler style I guess.
    Mash D
    • CommentAuthorBig D
    • CommentTimeMar 27th 2011
      0 points
    I'm more apt to play online since there isn't any locals coming up soon.

xbox: bigdofco
    psn: d_white90
    Rip the Jacker
    • CommentAuthorRecon
    • CommentTimeMar 28th 2011
      1 point
    GG's sho. starting the hulk is gonna be tough sledding. once i decided on not fighting him. you really had an uphill battle. once he touches you he kills the character though. there were just waaaay too many fights where he didn't even get close to touching Iron Man. Dante's combos are dumb..haha dude was like turning around flipping the wrong way and still comboing me. Use wave dashes more with wesker. and cr. m. its really solid as a poke and it gets his bnb going. overall good games for laggy mvc3.
    KICK THE TREE
      0 points
    ggs recon. I really like your team. Still getting used to mine but i really like them. I am going to start to point wolverine over storm at this point because i can tac without it getting countered. I think i could fight ironman evenly with storm eventually but taskmaster assist is better then dark hole so that sucks ;[

I don't know how much of me getting owned in mixups is me not blocking in time or lag. Hard to say. But i don't feel like i'm lost when you do things. I might just be old at reacting lol. When you air throw as ironman that combo you do afterwards is that it? Or are you dropping the rest?
    Rip the Jacker
    • CommentAuthorRecon
    • CommentTimeApr 6th 2011
      0 points
    i'm still getting used to the combo. according to logos you can combo standing h. for some reason i always want to jump after it. I don't even put much weight into my tri jumps online and stuff. i was more so trying to work on new zero stuff and keep the pressure up. when dorm is your final character and you kill someone go ahead and x fact and toss those balls man. its like 50% life. overall ggs.
    The Man Scout
    • CommentAuthorLogos
    • CommentTimeApr 6th 2011
      0 points
    iirc you can also skip the s.H and just do launcher after the airdash j.M j.H. I just like s.H because it's not that hard and it adds a little damage.
    Team Tiger's Milk
    • CommentAuthorMeezy
    • CommentTimeApr 6th 2011 edited
      1 point
    gg's 72. Its like if I can get lucky and hit Arthur with a combo I have a good chance of taking the match...if you get your groove going I break my tv.
    Team Tiger's Milk
    • CommentAuthorMeezy
    • CommentTimeApr 10th 2011
      0 points
    gg's recon first match was laggy, fiance started netflix. Would of liked to go more but was her turn for the net. I'm whipped and I don't give a shit. Anyways have I improved alot or were you sandbaggin me?
    Rip the Jacker
    • CommentAuthorRecon
    • CommentTimeApr 10th 2011
      0 points
    nah i don't sandbag ppl haha. that first team i was playing is something i'm working on. i wouldn't put too much weight in how you do online...what you need to do is get on sumdat offline gameplay. anyway good cap.
    Team Tiger's Milk
    • CommentAuthorMeezy
    • CommentTimeApr 13th 2011
      1 point
    gg's fox. Storm sure is annoying but really like how you use her with logan.
  18. Member
    • CommentAuthorBrown Nite
    • CommentTimeApr 18th 2011
      0 points
    Ummmm im pretty new here but does anyone want to play on live?
    My name is Nitemoney
    KICK THE TREE
    • CommentAuthorFoxisquick
      0 points
    depends on the game! i'm foxisquick
  20. Member
    • CommentAuthorBrown Nite
      0 points
    Mvc3