Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Sup?!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    OG Fresh, Sultan of Shoryu
    • CommentAuthorHalfro
    • CommentTimeMar 2nd 2011
      2 points
    Ggs everyone ive played online lately. Please excuse the losing stuff, trying to work on NOT LOSING 2 CHARACTERS AT A TIME WITHIN 10 SECS OF EVERY MATCH.

lol
    Team Tiger's Milk
    • CommentAuthorMeezy
    • CommentTimeMar 3rd 2011 edited
      1 point
    gg's Aura, no mic whenever Mandy is doing school work. She gets annoyed hearing me say "Fuck, What the HELL!" so I try to just mute myself. Ammy and Arthur are currently my least favorite to lose to. I'd rather be smashed by Sentinel over and over at least its quick.
    Rip the Jacker
    • CommentAuthorRecon
    • CommentTimeMar 3rd 2011
      1 point
    TWSS :)
    I heart boobs
    • CommentAuthorAuraWind
    • CommentTimeMar 3rd 2011 edited
      1 point
    Meezy:
    gg's Aura, no mic whenever Mandy is doing school work. She gets annoyed hearing me say "Fuck, What the HELL!" so I try to just mute myself. Ammy and Arthur are currently my least favorite to lose to. I'd rather be smashed by Sentinel over and over at least its quick.

Ya, ggs. It's funny you were saying you wanted to drop this game after 3D but now you've become a solid player. I definitely need to spend more time with this game. It's starting to show :(

EDIT: I didn't have a mic either. For some reason MvC3 thinks my mic is always hooked up on one of my 360s.
    • CommentAuthorbaka-blue
    • CommentTimeMar 4th 2011
      0 points
    ggs smilez on ggpo the other day
    i was usin doubleb303 tag
    Illuminati
    • CommentAuthorTrue_Tech
    • CommentTimeMar 10th 2011
      0 points
    getting a ps3 copy of the game after work. xbox video died again. Unless i see a dope deal for a new xbox.
    KICK THE TREE
    • CommentAuthorFoxisquick
    • CommentTimeMar 11th 2011
      1 point
    Cisco:
    Foxisquick:
    no i totally hear you. that's why i'm putting so much blanka time in. He might become my main.

...ha. .. ha. .. haHA

Don't know how i found this but... old quote from cisco pos voted by recon.

COME AT ME BROS
    EMBASSY
    • CommentAuthorsko
      2 points
    lol ... boo ... you won with blanka AFTER mvc3 came out
    OG Fresh, Sultan of Shoryu
    • CommentAuthorHalfro
      0 points
    Online tonight if anyone wants to deal with OMVC3 lol
    EMBASSY
    • CommentAuthorsko
      0 points
    lmao
    Illuminati
    • CommentAuthorTrue_Tech
    • CommentTimeMar 12th 2011
      0 points
    my ps3 decided to die as well. buying new xbox on the morrow.
  12. Seldom Fresh
    • CommentAuthorShane
    • CommentTimeMar 13th 2011
      0 points
    Psn/Xbox : DenverVandal
    • CommentAuthorMas
    • CommentTimeMar 16th 2011
      1 point
    GG's CJ and Logos.

CJ: Your skrull teleport mix ups were great, had me second guessing tri jumps every time. Plus calling in assists with you in the air proved to be a mistake every time. Spencer is clutch man haha. Sorry I was whoring Sent, only using him for Jill assist cover while I'm still learning her, than it'll be someone else.

Logos: Storm with lv.3 X-Factor, Ice storm chipping my characters away was awesome. You got her going crazy right now.
    KICK THE TREE
      0 points
    wtf who's playing online and not inviting me. GTFO
    Rip the Jacker
    • CommentAuthorRecon
      0 points
    Foxisquick:
    Cisco:
    Foxisquick:
    no i totally hear you. that's why i'm putting so much blanka time in. He might become my main.

...ha. .. ha. .. haHA

COME AT ME BROS

Thats cute and all. congrats on winning after pretty much everyone stop giving a fuck about that game. i haven't touched it since marvel and about a month before it came out. thumbs up soldier...where dat cap at?
    Original Fresh
    • CommentAuthorCrazy-J
      2 points
    Mas:
    GG's CJ and Logos.

CJ: Your skrull teleport mix ups were great, had me second guessing tri jumps every time. Plus calling in assists with you in the air proved to be a mistake every time. Spencer is clutch man haha. Sorry I was whoring Sent, only using him for Jill assist cover while I'm still learning her, than it'll be someone else.

Logos: Storm with lv.3 X-Factor, Ice storm chipping my characters away was awesome. You got her going crazy right now.

You were getting the ROM combo, but I know that lag came into play because you would stop after 2 reps. Jill is really quick and does good damage.

Once people find out what is she really capable of, she might be a dangerous character.

Level 3 X-Factor Sentinel: :(

Logos, good games as well. We need to have a Marvel Party in the Springs sometime.
    KICK THE TREE
      1 point
    Recon:
    Foxisquick:
    Cisco:
    Foxisquick:

...ha. .. ha. .. haHA

COME AT ME BROS

Thats cute and all. congrats on winning after pretty much everyone stop giving a fuck about that game. i haven't touched it since marvel and about a month before it came out. thumbs up soldier...where dat cap at?

LOL recon don't be mad. Like you had a chance even when you did touch it. Don't get salty when you can't win at marvel either though. I thought i was reading a sanford post for a sec.
    The Man Scout
    • CommentAuthorLogos
      0 points
    Yeah, GGs to CJ and Mas. Sorry I left after just a couple, but I'm still not really feeling MvC3 online. :(

Oh, and I felt pretty bad about that Storm victory, lol. Pretty much scrubbed that one out.
    KICK THE TREE
      0 points
    STORM IS THE BEST.
    Original Fresh
    • CommentAuthorCrazy-J
      -1 points
    A win is a win, no matter how to take it. Ask Wolfkrone.