Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Sup?!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    OG Fresh, Sultan of Shoryu
    • CommentAuthorHalfro
    • CommentTimeFeb 22nd 2011
      -1 points
    Cause we didnt know what a 360 was bitch?

whats your gt 'fore i slap you in the mouth.....
    Original Fresh
    • CommentAuthorCrazy-J
      1 point
    xI CRAZY J Ix
    • CommentAuthorHalfro
      1 point
    lolllllllllll

Ill be on later 10pm your time
    • CommentAuthorHalfro
    • CommentTimeFeb 23rd 2011
      0 points
    you still on c?
    Original Fresh
    • CommentAuthorCrazy-J
    • CommentTimeFeb 23rd 2011 edited
      0 points
    I was online until 12am. Where were you?
    Rip the Jacker
    • CommentAuthorRecon
      1 point
    Meezy:
    GG's Recon, kinda surprised I got any wins that pressure is hard to deal with just when I felt like I got blocking Stark down along comes zero and I get all confused again. Wish I could have made it to benchi's to get some learning on. Ah well.

yeah they really have two different types of rush games. IM is more tri jumps and zoning. zero kinda abuses his jumping c or cr a,or b, mixups and combos. once he gets on you especially with shadow zero its really hard to get him off.
    KICK THE TREE
    • CommentAuthorFoxisquick
      0 points
    Yeah i rather face zero over IM. Mostly because i can keep zero out easier. Ironman can rush me and blast me from across the screen. Rough.
    Rip the Jacker
    • CommentAuthorRecon
      0 points
    YEP!! thats what i do when ppl don't want to fight IM. he can do both fairly well. unibeam has a lot of hits so it eats up other projectiles. it was eating chris's bullets and doom missles and still getting hits that was hilarious. zero actually has a really strong zone game as well i just want to rush down with that guy tho.
    KICK THE TREE
      0 points
    yeah it doesn't beat magnum but it's faster then magnum so that's annoying lol.
    Team Tiger's Milk
    • CommentAuthorMeezy
      0 points
    Halfro thanks for all the sessions with Sentinel, I think I'm getting down how to keep him from annoying me too much. However your Thor is scary.
    • CommentAuthorHalfro
      0 points
    Crazy-J:
    I was online until 12am. Where were you?

My fault c, i will be on tonight if you want to play again.

Meezy:
    Halfro thanks for all the sessions with Sentinel, I think I'm getting down how to keep him from annoying me too much. However your Thor is scary.

No problem, I was just trying sent out on point. I definitely want to mess around with him first some more. LOL @ thor, naw man he is slow as shit, never gonna get in /internet dummies

:D

I feel you should be assisting more, especially with cap, he has alot of potential with rushing people down. What assists are you using?
    Team Tiger's Milk
    • CommentAuthorMeezy
      0 points
    Yeah I don't really utilize the assists I've been trying to figure out which of Trish's would be best for cap.
    Tha Sho-Stoppa!!
    • CommentAuthorKS Shogun
    • CommentTimeFeb 28th 2011
      1 point
    ill be on tonight, whos down to play?
    I heart boobs
    • CommentAuthorAuraWind
      1 point
    Contra?
    • CommentAuthorHalfro
      0 points
    KS Shogun:
    ill be on tonight, whos down to play?

Tryin to be up for awhile?
    Tha Sho-Stoppa!!
    • CommentAuthorKS Shogun
      0 points
    Na, not super late, ill prbly be on till about 12 your time tonight.
    • CommentAuthorHalfro
      0 points
    ok I can play for awhile then
    KICK THE TREE
      0 points
    ggs recon thanks for games.

VS games are so different from what i'm used to so it's such a learning experience. Your zero has really helped me understand pushblocking/crossups/etc. I still get owned by them but i think your team is REALLY helping me learn. I like the new edition to your team. Lots of different takes depending on who's point.
    • CommentAuthorspineshark
    • CommentTimeMar 2nd 2011 edited
      0 points
    Thanks for getting in a few rounds tonight with me Fox (pentell). I still haven't really found a groove yet; I have a hard time getting in against solid zoning, but I haven't really figured out how to throw enough shit to keep anyone else out either. Still really struggling to find a team I like and can stay solid with =/
    Rip the Jacker
    • CommentAuthorRecon
    • CommentTimeMar 2nd 2011
      0 points
    Foxisquick:
    ggs recon thanks for games.

VS games are so different from what i'm used to so it's such a learning experience. Your zero has really helped me understand pushblocking/crossups/etc. I still get owned by them but i think your team is REALLY helping me learn. I like the new edition to your team. Lots of different takes depending on who's point.

YEA. I've been messing around with a few characters but i really like chris's game. And its finally starting to click for me. His combos do a ton of damage. I just can't use him like a rush down character he's not. I really think he'd benefit a lot more from IM's Repulsor assist I just dont' fully trust that one yet. his lvl3 also combos from zero's rainbow wall so i'm thinking about placing him second in my order...we will see though.

Jesse-I think you're going for too many mix ups when you should just be dealing solid damage. Tron is good for how early it is in your development with her. with x-23 you are doing that dash across to dash down too much IMO. I don't know if its punishable yet but it puts you in a position where you have to be on defense after that action more often than not.