Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Sup?!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    Tha Sho-Stoppa!!
    • CommentAuthorKS Shogun
    • CommentTimeDec 24th 2010 edited
      4 points
    Seventy2B:
    Foxisquick:
    Shogun and I are online playing with wolfkrone. John bodies him up a bit. Wolfkrone bails, messages me to not post on youtube cuz john had yellow bars.

LOL?

LOL!

LOLLOLOLLLL

gay.

i just searched myself recently on youtube...lota people post vids of me losing to them. not one vid of me beating somebody :-P moral of the story, who cares??

Yep, same here, ppl post tha vids of them blowin me up but dont show tha next 5 or 6 matches lol

but yea, ive always played wolfkrone alot online b4 he started getting tha success that hes getting now.. he sent me a friend request a while back because he had some humble pie and told me he wanted to lvl up in the Abel matchup..

Gettin 2nd in a major and winning a tourney online can definitely start makin you feel yourself tho, which i understand lol

But dont worry wolf, your not that godlike to make me go run to my computer, upload the matches on youtube, call my girlfriend and my dad (Shoutouts to Wombo lol) then brag to everybody on srk because i won 2 matches in a row to you online lol

Ive played monsters from Valle in tha west to Arturo from tha east in real life sets, your not quite on my "players im intimidated by" list just yet lol

But all that being said... Shoutouts ta Wolfkrone!!!.. Real beastly viper
    KICK THE TREE
    • CommentAuthorFoxisquick
    • CommentTimeDec 24th 2010
      0 points
    yeah i mean wolfkrone is one of the best players i've played. He's a real beast. Just hilarious that he'd say that. who cares. Also brandon i try to post my losses whenever i play a set. I hate being that guy who only uploads wins.
    Illuminati
    • CommentAuthorTrue_Tech
      1 point
    i'm petty though, so lemme get them videos.
  4. b27
    • CommentAuthorSeventy2B
      3 points
    yea dude wasnt talking about you at all. just random ass ranked matches people record. i cant really hate tho cuz i used to do that, but i would post losses too. buy yea, i used to play old porkloaf all the time online, pretty sure i won mostly too, but to be fair, super hard match for viper, she has to work so damn hard and one fuck up and its game.

i defiantly told my girlfriend when i played daigo online...she at least pretended to care...for about 2 seconds...

but yea, its online, who cares. i dont care how solid your connection is, offline is and for the foreseeable future will be > online
    Trace Buster Buster
    • CommentAuthorKrsJin
      1 point
    Seventy2B:

i defiantly told my girlfriend when i played daigo online...she at least pretended to care...for about 2 seconds...

That's love ~
    Rip the Jacker
    • CommentAuthorRecon
      1 point
    online is practice...thats it. that being said who's down to play a few
    Team Tiger's Milk
    • CommentAuthorMeezy
      0 points
    Me
    Trace Buster Buster
    • CommentAuthorKrsJin
    • CommentTimeDec 25th 2010
      0 points
    Fun games with Half and Seventy2B. Sorry I was playing serious, but not. Like trying out some new things or setting a goal to land something each round lol.
    KICK THE TREE
    • CommentAuthorFoxisquick
    • CommentTimeDec 28th 2010
      0 points
    ggs half/meezy/recon
    Da Illest Grammar Nazi
    • CommentAuthorskilletor
    • CommentTimeJan 6th 2011
      1 point
    Had fun tonight. I suck real bad :(

I just don't understand the game, but it makes a bit more sense when I play Cammy and Fei over Ibuki.
    I heart boobs
    • CommentAuthorAuraWind
      0 points
    GGs everyone. I really need to get back into the groove, I just feel really off :(
    The Man Scout
    • CommentAuthorLogos
      0 points
    @Skillz: Mash more jab and/or upper. Then the game will really make sense to you.
    Rip the Jacker
    • CommentAuthorRecon
      0 points
    Logos:
    @Skillz: Mash more jab and/or upper. Then the game will really make sense to you.

from your extensive experience. haha. the game definitely has its issues but playing cammy and mashing uppers=ded quickly.

peter- i always tell you this man but you never listen. get more of an offensive approach to your game plan. i know that you're a turtler player there's nothing wrong with that, but when someone destorys your alpha plan of throw fireball chase fireball your game goes to shit. I literally kept jumping into it to see what would actually beat crouching sweep with adon. Test results confirm chun li is a whore that is all.

and lyric start coming to strike first gatherings man you need to develop your game a lot more.
    The Man Scout
    • CommentAuthorLogos
      0 points
    Who said I was talking about Cammy? Fei has uppers too. ;P

And maybe if enough people tell Peter that he'll listen. Never listens to me, the jerk.
  15. Member
    • CommentAuthornamynam
    • CommentTimeJan 9th 2011
      0 points
    can someone jump on xbl rght now and play me in ssf4, im tryin to see how my connection is.
    OG Fresh, Sultan of Shoryu
    • CommentAuthorHalfro
    • CommentTimeJan 9th 2011
      1 point
    ggs fox sorry for running..
    • CommentAuthorHalfro
    • CommentTimeJan 9th 2011 edited
      1 point
    100 game ironman seesions:

Trying to get down on 100 games of ST, VS, SSF4 and MVC3 for the next 6 months. Saturday or Sunday preferred. Hit me up only if you are serious. Pick the game and we will play the set.
    KICK THE TREE
      2 points
    ST
    • CommentAuthorHalfro
    • CommentTimeJan 9th 2011 edited
      0 points
    Foxisquick:
    ST

Sat or Sun next week? THERE IS A TOURNAMENT NEXT SATURDAY THAT I AM GOING TO BUT I AM FREE AFTERWORDS. SORRY MY CAPS KEY IS STUCK/////////////////.FAS;KJFDLASKJFHL
  20. b27
    • CommentAuthorSeventy2B
    • CommentTimeJan 10th 2011
      1 point
    Halfro:
    I AM FREE AFTERWORDS.

you're always free X-D

sorry but if you're gonna lob it up over the plate like that, im gonna knock it outta the park.