Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Sup?!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    KICK THE TREE
      0 points
    ggs 72 and meezy. i ate dinner then my kids desired to play games.

brandon you've gotten way better at the rog/gief matchup.
    Team Tiger's Milk
    • CommentAuthorMeezy
    • CommentTimeDec 2nd 2010
      0 points
    gg's 72 and Fox,
    72 those gouken/ryu matches were entertaining and a nice change from the frustrations i was getting against your gief, one wrong guess and I'm done.
    Original Fresh
    • CommentAuthorGhost Dog
    • CommentTimeDec 3rd 2010
      0 points
    Does anyone play regularly on PS3 online? I have a lot of trouble connecting to matches online and would like to set up some matches with you guys. I'll be online for the most part on Saturday from 6:00 P.M. to around 1:30 A.M.

Tekken and SSF4

Dang I need to go through this thread and Add everyone with PSN.
    The Man Scout
    • CommentAuthorLogos
      0 points
    Ghost Dog:
    Does anyone play regularly on PS3 online? I have a lot of trouble connecting to matches online

I think I found your problem. ;P
    I heart boobs
    • CommentAuthorAuraWind
      0 points
    Ghost Dog:
    Dang I need to go through this thread and Add everyone with PSN.

I think the first page is pretty up-to-date. Maybe not the games people play but at least who's on PSN.
  6. b27
    • CommentAuthorSeventy2B
    • CommentTimeDec 3rd 2010 edited
      0 points
    Foxisquick:
    ggs 72 and meezy. i ate dinner then my kids desired to play games.

brandon you've gotten way better at the rog/gief matchup.

ggs, yea i dunno if ive gotten better at it, i was just kinda in a "fuck it" kinda mood last night and was throwing out tons of random spds. i think it just kinda threw you off for a while, once you caught on the matches were pretty close, i had to clutch it out a bunch cuz i was playing so reckless i was down like every round (yay for 720!)

Meezy:
    gg's 72 and Fox,
    72 those gouken/ryu matches were entertaining and a nice change from the frustrations i was getting against your gief, one wrong guess and I'm done.

haha yea man, fun shit. i think those matches kinds showed my mood last night when im using ryu U2. so damn awesome when you get the SHOOOOOOOOOORYUKEN! i didnt really care what happened in the round after that, thats all i wanted to hit. haha i was like "jump dammit, jump!"
    KICK THE TREE
    • CommentAuthorFoxisquick
    • CommentTimeDec 3rd 2010 edited
      0 points
    my favorite 720 is when you caught me like seriously a body length away after i did a ex rush upper that you blocked.

i was like omfg. Also i have no idea how hakan is suppose to do anything to rog. That is a brutal matchup.
    I heart boobs
    • CommentAuthorAuraWind
      1 point
    Crawling back to Rog. DISGUSTING!
    KICK THE TREE
      2 points
    Playing him for meezy cuz he needed practice mostly that night.

Don't get angry because you get beasted in rog's worst matchup !
    I heart boobs
    • CommentAuthorAuraWind
      1 point
    NOPE, you rage quit after I schooled Rog a couple nights ago. You said you had to go to bed but we all know your spirit was crushed!
    KICK THE TREE
      2 points
    i was crushed because i no longer have a 95% win vs your chun it's now 94.9%
    Team Tiger's Milk
    • CommentAuthorMeezy
      0 points
    Gg's Recon
    Mash D
    • CommentAuthorBig D
      0 points
    ggs
    Rip the Jacker
    • CommentAuthorRecon
      0 points
    ggs.
    Trace Buster Buster
    • CommentAuthorKrsJin
    • CommentTimeDec 4th 2010
      0 points
    Fun games last night with Gnarr, Seventy2B and Recon.

Sorry for going AFK mid match one time. Cat got sick :/
    KICK THE TREE
      0 points
    ggs brandon.
  17. b27
    • CommentAuthorSeventy2B
    • CommentTimeDec 4th 2010
      0 points
    buenos juegos
    I heart boobs
    • CommentAuthorAuraWind
    • CommentTimeDec 7th 2010
      1 point
    ggs to Stik, Fox, and Recon from last night.

Stik - Gief against Chun is definitely an up-hill battle. I would suggest throwing in some df.HK(?), the move that makes you sweep but move forward. I believe it beats my standing HK clean and it brings you in close. Also, try to space out some of those green hands a little better, I was throwing fireballs outside punish range but it was close enough to bait out the GH. As always, you have great wake-up pressure. Keeping me guessing. Taunt more.

Fox - Stop trying to chip me out with U2, god damnit, it won't work anymore! When you're meter-less in the corner, you need to sit and block more than trying to CH me. Chun is pretty dangerous when she has you cornered like that. Good job on reading my setups, you started up-balling them and made me adjust my strategy. Taunt more.

Recon - Gotta stop fishing for the fireballs to jag kick punish them. I could feel the anticipation the whole time. Try to work on Adon's corner traps, there was a ranked Adon I played that trapped me fierce. He's really good at gaining ground so I think this is your magic ticket. Does he have other viable combos outside of c.LP? I only saw one combo last night and a whole lotta pokes. Taunt more.
    KICK THE TREE
      0 points
    It will work Aura, you just know to jump and block the 2nd one. It does way less chip if you block the 2nd one. But it can still chip you. U1 does not go full screen so i can still chip you. I just have to not throw it out since you learned how to combat it.

Yea chun in corner is a bit annoying, i should not be in the corner without meter so i just need to avoid getting in that situation. I can safe jump your ex bird now, i just need to do it 100% and i'm good to go.
    KICK THE TREE
      1 point
    also this should be int he feedback thread!