Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Sup?!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    KICK THE TREE
    • CommentAuthorFoxisquick
    • CommentTimeNov 22nd 2010
      0 points
    Seventy2B:

and yet you can't play with anyone WELL DONE 72
  2. Member
    • CommentAuthorGnarr
      0 points
    Whats DMZ? And how do I change my ports? Do I have to call DoucheCast and have them do it?
    I heart boobs
    • CommentAuthorAuraWind
      0 points
    What kinda modem or router do you have? Post up the make and model. There's a good chance most of us on these forums could just walk you through configuring that stuff. Sounds like you haven't done any port forwarding and this could be the answer to all your online woes.
  4. Member
    • CommentAuthorGnarr
      0 points
    its a Scientific Atlanta that comcast gave me. Umm its the Dpc2100R2 Series. There are other numbers on there too, the S/N and MAC... not sure what either of those mean but if you need to know those let me know.
    I heart boobs
    • CommentAuthorAuraWind
      1 point
    Ah, I'm not too familiar with that interface so I'd have to work on it in person.

People say you can access that modem's admin interface by typing this into your web browser:

I don't know if you have a username/password protecting it. It might be the default that comes with that modem. If you're feeling brave you could poke around in there and find the port forwarding interface.

If you get that far, I might be able to help you over the phone.
  6. b27
    • CommentAuthorSeventy2B
      2 points
    Foxisquick:

its not my fault all you guys have internet herpes and my xbox doesnt wanna catch that shit.
    OG Fresh, Sultan of Shoryu
    • CommentAuthorHalfro
    • CommentTimeNov 23rd 2010
      1 point
    Seventy2B:
    Foxisquick:

its not my fault all you guys have internet herpes and my xbox doesnt wanna catch that shit.

We have unprotected games all the time....STD's are for wimps.

:D
    Original Fresh
    • CommentAuthorGhost Dog
      1 point
    at my work I clocked the internet at 95 mbps. Gonna have to bring PS3 there. omg.

it averages around 60-70 no joke. crap myself all over.
    I heart boobs
    • CommentAuthorAuraWind
      0 points
    I want to go to there
    Tha Sho-Stoppa!!
    • CommentAuthorKS Shogun
      0 points
    Im on ppl lets play!
    KICK THE TREE
    • CommentAuthorFoxisquick
      0 points
    i'm on!
    • CommentAuthorKanoleon
      1 point
    Not having good net is depressing :(
    The Man Scout
    • CommentAuthorLogos
      1 point
    Yes, yes it is. :'(
  14. Member
    • CommentAuthorSparky
    • CommentTimeNov 24th 2010
      0 points
    well thankfuly my internet works but sometimes it still screws up even when i am like 5 miles away from the person lol.
  15. b27
    • CommentAuthorSeventy2B
    • CommentTimeNov 25th 2010
      0 points
    pre-turkey/football games! go now!
    Original Fresh
    • CommentAuthorGhost Dog
    • CommentTimeNov 30th 2010 edited
      1 point
    I'm gonna be on SSF4 today! gonna be at "Work" I'll be on T6 too.

Hit me up!

PSN: Tsaier
  17. Stream Master B
    • CommentAuthorBenchi
    • CommentTimeDec 1st 2010
      0 points
    Seventy2B GGs tonight.

Can you provide some feed back of games. I tried to adapt each round but its hard to sometimes.
    Team Tiger's Milk
    • CommentAuthorMeezy
    • CommentTimeDec 2nd 2010
      0 points
    My lovely lady let me open my xbox early so I wouldn't have to miss all the online tournies.
    hit me up: Meezy 303
    My next match in the Newegg wanfest is against a balrog so I could use some practice. ..
    Wombo, Fox, any help would be appreciated.
    KICK THE TREE
      1 point
    hit me up tonight.
  20. b27
    • CommentAuthorSeventy2B
    • CommentTimeDec 2nd 2010
      0 points
    Benchi:
    Seventy2B GGs tonight.

Can you provide some feed back of games. I tried to adapt each round but its hard to sometimes.

umm your ibuki is pretty solid, your improvement has been really amazing with her :-) couple things i noticed is first and foremost, dont give me free ultra 2's when im hakan. i know it probably slipped your mind a couple times but ibuki is too low health to be giving out 400 damage for free. i dont use that ultra expecting to hit it on you, but just to keep you from vortex-ing me.

also you gotta be careful about not hit-confirming into neck breaker. lotta time you would just low strong xx neck breaker without confirming it. yea it worked a few times and sets up your offense, and yea, i didnt punish it sometimes X-p, but still in the long run doing that will cost you more damage than you dish out. and just doing unsafe moves hoping they hit is not how you play street fighter. and i know you might say i was doing a lotta slides with hakan without hit confirming, but the thing is, i canceled out of the unsafe ones about 90% of the time, the times i didnt, i accidentally hit punch twice, which does the followup and you cant cancel once you do that. and the other times i hit you at the very tail end of the slide, which actually leaves me at frame advantage, most the times i did that i grabbed you after when you tried to punish. plus hakan is above average health, so i can afford to guess wrong a time or 2 ;-) ibuki on the other hand, one blocked neck breaker could e curtains. so yea, be careful with that.

also you seem to kind of fall into patterns sometimes. this was mostly with your other characters, but yea, i remember when you were guile, i knew like every time when you were gonna jump.

but yea, keep up the good work, again your improvement from when i first met you has been great, so keep at it. and next time im at your place we'll work on those FADC's :-)