Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Sup?!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1. Member
    • CommentAuthorRureerur
    • CommentTimeOct 11th 2014 edited
      3 points
    There is currently a weekly tournament being hosted at Boss Stage Arcade. As of right now, they have it on Thursday evening, usually starting between 06:30pm - 07:30pm. The tournament tends to go fairly quickly, lasting 3-4 hours.

$5 Venue Fee/$5 Per Game (goes to the pot)
    Depending on the turnout, payout is usually 70/20/10.

Address:
    1004 W. 104th Ave, Northglenn, CO
    The sign for it is kind of hard to see, but they are to the left of the comic shop. They open at 04:00pm if you wanted to come early and play casuals.

This coming week, I believe the games are USF4, BB, UNIEL, and Persona. Hope to see some of you guys out there when you can make it.
    Trace Buster Buster
    • CommentAuthorKrsJin
    • CommentTimeOct 11th 2014
      -2 points
    Whoa, first I've heard of this place.
  3. Member
    • CommentAuthorRureerur
      5 points
    KrsJin:
    Whoa, first I've heard of this place.

Dammit, meant to press up -_-

But yeah, it's kind of new. They just started doing tournaments over the last few weeks.
    I heart boobs
    • CommentAuthorAuraWind
      0 points
    Whoa, that place is really close to me... 2 months ago. /smh
  5. Member
    • CommentAuthorRureerur
    • CommentTimeOct 17th 2014
      2 points
    Thanks to y'all who made it out. The turnout was pretty good, especially for the anime fighters, you guys are awesome. Hope to see you guys next week. Hopefully more of the USF4 crowd can make it next week. I'll post again with what time it'll be starting next Thursday, but tentatively it'll probably be 7:00pm again. Don't be afraid to bring a set-up either, we were only running anime fighters on one set-up for a while.
  6. Member
    • CommentAuthorRureerur
    • CommentTimeOct 21st 2014
      0 points
    Same setup as last Thursday. 7pm start time, $5 venue/$5 game. USF4, BlazBlue, UNIEL, and Persona. Place opens at 4pm if you want to show up early to play casuals. If you're an Anime player that wants to come early, you may want to bring a setup, since it's mostly SF players that are showing up early for casuals.
    Team Tiger's Milk / Mayor of Fresh
    • CommentAuthorstikfiga
    • CommentTimeOct 22nd 2014
      1 point
    I should be able to swing by and check this out. I miss you guys!
  8. Member
    • CommentAuthorRureerur
    • CommentTimeOct 25th 2014 edited
      1 point
    Pretty good turnout again. Glad to see it's growing pretty well week by week. Thanks for everyone that came and I'll see you guys next week. I need to get that run back, stikfiga!!

Side note, we will probably only run three different games from week to week unless we end up getting more setups. For next week we will tentatively plan on running USF4, BB, and UNIEL. Try and start around 7pm as usual, unless we are waiting for some stragglers, then 7:30pm.
  9. Member
    • CommentAuthorRureerur
    • CommentTimeOct 28th 2014
      0 points
    Running this Thursday again at Boss Stage Arcade. Playing the same games as last week; USF4, BBCP, and UNIEL.

$5 Venue/$5 entry per game (going to pot)

BSA opens at 04:00pm, tournament start time is 07:00pm. We can hold off as late as 07:30pm for stragglers, though.

This week we will begin Twitch streaming, and going forward as well.
    • CommentAuthorzak123
    • CommentTimeNov 21st 2014
      3 points
    http://i.imgur.com/LHJQuPt.png

Started working on the stream layouts, will definitely work on making the stream look really good next time it happens. If someone has a spare webcam laying around I could definitely use it for a player cam as well, need a/some headsets as well for commentary
    • CommentAuthorzak123
    • CommentTimeDec 4th 2014
      0 points
    is this happening again tonight?