Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Sup?!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    Original Fresh
    • CommentAuthorCrazy-J
    • CommentTimeJul 29th 2014 edited
      6 points
    It's been a long time since I've been here. How is everyone?
    I heart boobs
    • CommentAuthorAuraWind
    • CommentTimeJul 29th 2014
      0 points
    I apologize for putting you into retirement for so long. I didn't realize me beating your Ryu was going to destroy your confidence in games like this. <3
    Original Fresh
    • CommentAuthorCrazy-J
      1 point
    AuraWind:
    I apologize for putting you into retirement for so long. I didn't realize me beating your Ryu was going to destroy your confidence in games like this. <3

LOL, good one!

It's been crazy for me man, I am actually in the process of getting a divorce. Working like crazy, and still doing the photography as always.
    Trace Buster Buster
    • CommentAuthorKrsJin
      1 point
    !! CJ! Saw a pic of you at a recent gathering, was glad to see you're alive and well haha.

Also, randomly found out yesterday that a co-worker of mine use to play at Tilt (Southwest plaza and Aurora mall) for MvC2 and he remembered you, Mace and DVS haha. He said to say hi to all of you. His real name is Tony but his alias was "Asian Grinch" if that rings a bell.
    Da Illest Grammar Nazi
    • CommentAuthorskilletor
      1 point
    I remember that guy, lol.
  6. Asian #1
      2 points
    full biography of CJ here
    Original Fresh
    • CommentAuthorCrazy-J
    • CommentTimeAug 1st 2014
      0 points
    KrsJin:
    !! CJ! Saw a pic of you at a recent gathering, was glad to see you're alive and well haha.

Also, randomly found out yesterday that a co-worker of mine use to play at Tilt (Southwest plaza and Aurora mall) for MvC2 and he remembered you, Mace and DVS haha. He said to say hi to all of you. His real name is Tony but his alias was "Asian Grinch" if that rings a bell.

KrsJin!!!!

Yep, I'm alive and kicking! Just dealing with crazy shit right now, but I'll be ok. I would like to get back into the fighting scene just a little bit, but I will like to take a shit ton of photos at the events.

Tell Tony I said hello, but I cannot put a name to a face. Tell him to look for me on Facebook.
  8. Member
    • CommentAuthorMacE
    • CommentTimeAug 2nd 2014
      1 point
    Sounds like it's time to google Xarina. Maby she weill do some cos play for ya.
    Original Fresh
    • CommentAuthorCrazy-J
    • CommentTimeSep 4th 2014
      0 points
    I'm SOOOOOO fucking happy I'm getting this crazy ass woman away from me. Never had to deal with so much shit in my life.
      0 points
    Crazy-J:
    I'm SOOOOOO fucking happy I'm getting this crazy ass woman away from me. Never had to deal with so much shit in my life.
    what happened?
    Original Fresh
    • CommentAuthorCrazy-J
    • CommentTimeSep 15th 2014
      1 point
    i.f.s justinvigil:
    Crazy-J:
    what happened?

She and her guy "friend" were talking shit about me, and Darius heard the entire thing. He told me when I picked him up. She is just a pathological liar bro, and has some serious issues I'm glad I'm not part of. I don't have shit to hide, and I'm definitely happy with Brandi!