Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/protost/public_html/extrafresh/forum/extensions/Nugget/default.php on line 68

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/protost/public_html/extrafresh/forum/extensions/Nugget/default.php on line 96
extrafreshnet - Hyper Battle!!! June 21st
Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Sup?!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    Trace Buster Buster
    • CommentAuthorKrsJin
    • CommentTimeMay 28th 2014
      0 points
    Damn, now I'm nervous with so many games being there haha. Think Sam will have to re-arrange a bit?
    • CommentAuthorPedro
      5 points
    We are getting the suite/office space next to SH. It's just as big and has an open layout.
    Rip the Jacker
    • CommentAuthorRecon
      1 point
    USF4
    UMVC3

i have a set up i can bring. with both games.
  4. Member
    • CommentAuthorkingd599
    • CommentTimeJun 2nd 2014
      1 point
    sign me up for usf4
  5. Member
    • CommentAuthorkingd599
    • CommentTimeJun 2nd 2014
      2 points
    its blackout david btw
  6. Member
      1 point
    I'll be there for BBCP
    • CommentAuthord jones
    • CommentTimeJun 7th 2014
      1 point
    I'll be there for BBCP
    I wanted to ask about something though. 5 guys from springs wanted to MM 5 guys from denver(and chavelo) in skullgirls, if we could guarantee those people would be there I also know other players in CO and a few from out of state that would probably be interested in coming.
    So what I'm asking is if we confirm atleast 10 SG players would you be willing to host the MM or maybe even a tournament at the event? We could get the setups, since they would only have to be computers/laptops, all we would need is your OK.
  8. Member
    • CommentAuthorRomora
    • CommentTimeJun 7th 2014
      0 points
    Put me in for the fighting game with the glowy red thing.
    • CommentAuthorPedro
    • CommentTimeJun 8th 2014
      3 points
    d jones:
    I'll be there for BBCP
    I wanted to ask about something though. 5 guys from springs wanted to MM 5 guys from denver(and chavelo) in skullgirls, if we could guarantee those people would be there I also know other players in CO and a few from out of state that would probably be interested in coming.
    So what I'm asking is if we confirm atleast 10 SG players would you be willing to host the MM or maybe even a tournament at the event? We could get the setups, since they would only have to be computers/laptops, all we would need is your OK.

If you have the setups go ahead and run a side tournament. We have the space.
    • CommentAuthord jones
    • CommentTimeJun 9th 2014
      0 points
    Awesome!! Thanks a ton, man!
  11. Member
      1 point
    I'll be there for SFIV and BB
  12. Member
      0 points
    So idk if my 5v5 team is actually going to show since no one has stayed consistent with an answer. I'd money match the 5 team myself but I don't have a full 100 to put up so how would everyone feel about a skullgirls side tourney :)
    • CommentAuthord jones
    • CommentTimeJun 15th 2014
      0 points
    yeah, just a side tournament would be cool. I've been able to round up like, 5 other players, and if the other guys from springs decide to show we could have like 15 guys, which would be awesome.
  14. Member
      0 points
    I'll still run a gauntlet vs the 5 team. Say ft15 wins?
  15. Member
    • CommentAuthorRomora
    • CommentTimeJun 16th 2014
      1 point
    Put Matt T. and Marcus T. on the list for Marvel. They're from NorCal.
    • CommentAuthorPedro
      1 point
    Will do Romora! Well this is the week guys, hope you've been practicing. This tournament will be seen by a lot of people and not just for KoF. We have talent in this state, let's show it this Saturday!

We will have two streams running and I need commentators. Please let me know if you would like to help with that.
  17. Member
    • CommentAuthorRomora
      -2 points
    I can commentate marvel if i'm not playing a match.
  18. Member
      1 point
    No.
    BIG GAMBLES
    • CommentAuthorChavelo
    • CommentTimeJun 16th 2014 edited
      1 point
    To Recon, Justin, Bees and BlueThunder:

Looking forward to get games in with you guys this weekend.

To the "rest" of the Marvel players:
    Why are you even showing up, Romora?
    Illuminati
    • CommentAuthorTrue_Tech
      0 points
    i wanna commentate all games!