Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/protost/public_html/extrafresh/forum/extensions/Nugget/default.php on line 68

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/protost/public_html/extrafresh/forum/extensions/Nugget/default.php on line 96
extrafreshnet - East Coast Throwdown VI (May 10th-11th)
Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Sup?!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    • CommentAuthorD-bus
    • CommentTimeMay 3rd 2014
      4 points
    Was just wondering if any of you guys were coming out for this. Not like I wanted to see you guys or miss Colorado or anything.

I've got possibly 2 money matches lined up with Willie Fresco who plays Viper, and pending is Tampa Bison, dunno if that's actually happening or not yet.

If there's anything you guys want me to test on the Decapre build of Ultra let me know and I'll try my best while I'm there.
    BIG GAMBLES
    • CommentAuthorChavelo
    • CommentTimeMay 3rd 2014
      -1 points
    *sees thread title*

Pfft, why should we care about some east coast tournament when we all live in the southwe-

*Posted by D-Bus*

Oh... Right. :'(

Let us know if any of those MMs or your pool matches are about to get streamed. Those east coast scrubs don't know about Mr. Bitches... YET.
    I heart boobs
    • CommentAuthorAuraWind
    • CommentTimeMay 4th 2014
      0 points
    D-bus:
    Not like I wanted to see you guys or miss Colorado or anything.

Vidya... gaems....? :*(
    Rip the Jacker
    • CommentAuthorRecon
    • CommentTimeMay 14th 2014
      0 points
    ECT taken off of future capcom cups for floating brackets...leave it to LI joe to screw something up...i'm kidding joe's a good guy..good job by capcom forcing TO to keep the playing field fair...if you gotta fight wong early in the top 32 thats the luck of the draw kid.