Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Sup?!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1. Member
    • CommentAuthorRureerur
    • CommentTimeJun 6th 2014
      0 points
    I'll probably come if that's cool, might bring a friend of mine. Probably sometime in the afternoon. Need set ups? I can bring one if needed.
    • CommentAuthoroilyeye
    • CommentTimeJun 6th 2014 edited
      0 points
    I'm free any time starting in the afternoon. I can bring my PS3 setup for people who have dual-modded sticks. Gotta shake that rust off.
  3. b27
    • CommentAuthorSeventy2B
      1 point
    Ok well how about I'll just open up my house any time after 1pm. Everyone is welcome and setups and food/ drink would all be appreciated!
  4. Member
      0 points
    Sounds like a lot of people are gonna show up! Excellent will be fun times. I will bring beer and something, can't bring my setup.
      0 points
    I can bring a monitor.
    The Man Scout
    • CommentAuthorLogos
      0 points
    Cool, I'll bring my 360 to go along with that monitor. I assume it has an HDMI port?
  7. Asian #1
      0 points
    I shall attend this meeting of men playing video games
  8. Member
    • CommentAuthorGnarr
      1 point
    I will be there tomorrow. Probably late afternoon/early evening. Should I bring a set up?
      0 points
    Logos:
    Cool, I'll bring my 360 to go along with that monitor. I assume it has an HDMI port?

Yup it's an EVO monitor. Not sure how early I'll get there, probably around 3.
  10. Member
    • CommentAuthorsm0ke52
    • CommentTimeJun 7th 2014
      -1 points
    Damn I really want to come thru but I got work unfortunately all day.
  11. Member
      0 points
    See you all there! I'll bring my xbox sans monitor in case someone other than 9inchsamurai has an extra monitor.
  12. Member
      0 points
    How late are you playing 72.
  13. b27
    • CommentAuthorSeventy2B
      0 points
    I'm not sure, whenever everyone decides to go home I guess
    Mash D
    • CommentAuthorBig D
      -1 points
    omw
  15. b27
    • CommentAuthorSeventy2B
      -1 points
    Almost time! Just in case you need it, here's my number 303 6566314 sometimes when I'm downstairs I don't hear the door upstairs so if no one answers just gimme a ring and I'll come let you in. My house has a big "air comfort" truck in front of it. Also the official side game of today's gathering is mario kart 8. Money races are more than welcome! :-)
    I heart boobs
    • CommentAuthorAuraWind
    • CommentTimeJun 8th 2014
      0 points
    Thanks for having us over Brandon! GGs everyone, good to see people getting excited again for SF
    • CommentAuthorHellFire
    • CommentTimeJun 8th 2014
      0 points
    Thanks for having us Brandon, sorry I showed up late and didn't play many people. For those that I did play against, I hope my Poison was giving you some trouble lol.
  18. Member
      0 points
    That was a lot of fun, very good turnout I think at the high point we had like 15 people in the basement? Maybe a little more? Thanks again for opening your house to us and good games everyone who came out. Special thanks to Skills and co for making the trek out from ze springs
  19. Member
    • CommentAuthorsm0ke52
    • CommentTimeJun 10th 2014
      4 points
    Hey everyone I plan on having a session tomorrow at my place for ultra. Text me at 4088233331 for more info. I live in aurora for anyone that hasn't been to my place. Hope to see you there wit dat new ultra tech.
  20. Member
    • CommentAuthorsm0ke52
    • CommentTimeJun 12th 2014
      1 point
    Shoutouts to Recon, Rureerur, Ryan, Ashton and Kevin for showing up yesterday! Had some good sets, will be having one again next Wednesday. Evo is a month away gents, get your asses out here and start grinding! I don't want to see anyone go 0-2 at Evo!