Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Sup?!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1. Member
    • CommentAuthoriamjonsolo
    • CommentTimeMay 29th 2014
      1 point
    Great session. Good to meet all you guys!! Thanks for hosting sm0ke
  2. Member
    • CommentAuthorGnarr
    • CommentTimeMay 29th 2014 edited
      1 point
    GGs to everyone who showed up last night. It's crazy how big our scene really is. I feel like we are getting new people every other week. Once ultra comes out Colorado will have 20-30 people going strong easily.

sm0ke52:

PS: Have fun in Japan Mark and don't forget to hold dat L while you're out there haha.

Hahahahah, I will be thinking about it the whole plane ride there. Thanks for giving me a reason to come back and make you pay!

EDIT: With Ultra having the new record and upload to feature I think we should start running FT5s and giving feedback to each other. TIME TO STEP IT UP COLORADO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I heart boobs
    • CommentAuthorAuraWind
    • CommentTimeMay 29th 2014
      2 points
    GGs, thanks for hosting smoke. Gnarr, you have come far, you might beat me in a tournament now :O
  4. Member
      0 points
    Was a lot of fun, thanks for the invite and the beatdown, a lot more footsies focused play from you guys than to be honest I'm used to dealing with and it felt really good and I felt like I learned a lot.
  5. Member
    • CommentAuthorGnarr
    • CommentTimeMay 31st 2014
      0 points
    Does anyone feel like getting some games in this evening?
      0 points
    Gnarr:
    Does anyone feel like getting some games in this evening?
    you're more than welcome to come to my house ^^ shogun wombo and a bunch of others will be here to play games
  7. Member
    • CommentAuthorRureerur
    • CommentTimeMay 31st 2014 edited
      0 points
    I'm down for getting some games in this evening as well, but don't think I want to make the trip down to springs. :(
  8. b27
    • CommentAuthorSeventy2B
    • CommentTimeMay 31st 2014 edited
      2 points
    Can't make it tonight, but I'm putting feelers out there for next Saturday. My wife works, im off, first weekend with ultra, I'm wanting to get an all day session going at my place. I'm talking long sets here, really learning ultra. We can order pizza, drinks whatever, I'm just wondering who would be interested in something like this?

I have a house in westminster off highway 36 and Sheridan, I can fit a good amount of people in my basement, depending on the amount of people wanting to show up, will need more setups. If your interested let me know!
    The Man Scout
    • CommentAuthorLogos
      1 point
    Wow, I didn't realize you're so close to me 72B; I live right near 36 and 120th/287. I'd definitely be down to show up for an Ultra gathering.
  10. Member
    • CommentAuthorRureerur
      0 points
    Seventy2B:
    Can't make it tonight, but I'm putting feelers out there for next Saturday. My wife works, im off, first weekend with ultra, I'm wanting to get an all day session going at my place. I'm talking long sets here, really learning ultra. We can order pizza, drinks whatever, I'm just wondering who would be interested in something like this?

I have a house in westminster off highway 36 and Sheridan, I can fit a good amount of people in my basement, depending on the amount of people wanting to show up, will need more setups. If your interested let me know!

I might hit you up on that. Have to see what next weekend looks like, though.
  11. Member
      0 points
    Seventy2B:

I'm interested. Probably won't be able to do an all day sesh but I'm down for a few hours. Let me know what I can bring (food, drinks, whatever). I can bring an xbox with the ultra dlc (assuming I don't have issues with the gamestop preorder) but I don't have an evo monitor.
  12. Member
    • CommentAuthorGnarr
    • CommentTimeJun 2nd 2014
      0 points
    I will try my best to make the Saturday meet up. I will be returning from a business trip that morning so it may be later in the evening.
  13. Member
      0 points
    That sounds like a goo dtime Sevent2B I will try to make that.
  14. Member
    • CommentAuthorMr1one
    • CommentTimeJun 2nd 2014 edited
      0 points
    I think I can make it on Saturday.
    The Man Scout
    • CommentAuthorLogos
    • CommentTimeJun 6th 2014
      0 points
    So what's the word for tomorrow 72B?
    I heart boobs
    • CommentAuthorAuraWind
      0 points
    If Brandon's holding something, I might stop by after getting some free BBQ at Ace Hardware :)

If he's not holding anything, I might hold something at my place. Also after getting some free BBQ.
  17. b27
    • CommentAuthorSeventy2B
      0 points
    We're good to go for tomorrow. I have a few work related thing to do in the morning and gotta take my dog to the park, but after that I'm open. What time do you guys wanna start showing up?

My address is 4584 w 87th ave westminster
  18. Member
      0 points
    I will be there at 9 AM. No excuses.
  19. b27
    • CommentAuthorSeventy2B
      0 points
    Right on, have breakfast ready for me when I get there :-)
    The Man Scout
    • CommentAuthorLogos
      0 points
    I was thinking some time in the afternoon if that works for you. What gives you enough time to relax and that before people come over? Also, should I bring any food/drinks along?