Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Sup?!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    OG Fresh, Sultan of Shoryu
    • CommentAuthorHalfro
    • CommentTimeMay 1st 2014 edited
      2 points
    Adding gathering spots as I find them.

Gathering locations:
    ifs justin
    Games: UMVC3 USF4 BB:CS
    When: saturdays
    Where: springs
    Duration: 6pm-2am

Safehouse -
    Games: UMVC3, AE 2012, SFxT, P4A, TTT2
    When: Mondays / Thursdays / Fridays
    Where: 8640 W Colfax Ave, Lakewood, CO 80215
    Duration: 7:00PM to 12:00AM

Clutch Gaming -
    Games: Evo games
    When:
    Where: 11651 West 64th Avenue Arvada, CO 80004
    Duration:

Grandad's house of hate -
    Halfro's place
    Games: clinton era games, kof13, ggxrd, TTT2
    When: Friday nights
    Where: tbd
    Duration: till people are passing out.

Strike First -
    Games: Evo Games
    When: Every 2nd and 4th Thursday of the month
    Where: The Lounge : 805 garden of the gods rd, Co. Springs
    Duration: 8pm to 2am

Project Hype
    Games: Evo games + others
    When: Every Thursday
    Where: Fox and Hound Pub: 3101 new center point, Co. Springs 80922
    Duration: 7pm - 1:30am

(old thread here)
    • CommentAuthorHalfro
    • CommentTimeMay 1st 2014
      0 points
    *saved*
  3. Member
    • CommentAuthorsm0ke52
    • CommentTimeMay 9th 2014
      0 points
    Hey all Justin here. Thanks to Recon and Mark for coming thru a while ago. I plan on having small group sessions at my place every wednesdays (hopefully) since I work on all the other group gathering days. This wednesday on 5/14 I will host at my place. Will be for AE in prep for Ultra/EVO so anyone that wants to come thru let me know. It's in Aurora btw. Text me at 408-823-3331 if you want to come thru! Start at 5ish until whenever. Hope to see some of you there!
      0 points
    i feel like i should come up with a better name for my gatherings
    • CommentAuthorHalfro
    • CommentTimeMay 11th 2014
      1 point
    Might I suggest house of marvel?
      2 points
    Halfro:
    Might I suggest house of marvel?
    that would be an awesome name but im sadly the only one playing marvel :(
  7. Member
    • CommentAuthorsm0ke52
    • CommentTimeMay 13th 2014
      1 point
    Just a heads up if you live in the Aurora area or close by, I will have a gathering tomorrow 5/14 for AE2012! Text me at 408-823-3331 and I can follow up with all the details. Will start at 5pm til whenever. Hope to see some of you there.
  8. Member
    • CommentAuthorGnarr
    • CommentTimeMay 13th 2014
      0 points
    Ill be there!
    • CommentAuthorHalfro
    • CommentTimeMay 14th 2014
      0 points
    Smoke did you want me to add you to the list or did you want to keep it semi private?
  10. Member
    • CommentAuthorsm0ke52
    • CommentTimeMay 15th 2014
      3 points
    Hey Halfro, I'll keep it semi private for now as I want to make sure our sessions hit consistent numbers before turning it into a full fledge weekly thing. On a side note tho, shoutouts to Mark, Recon, Yang, Aaron, and Ryuudo for showing up and running some kickass sets. I know some of you live a ways out so hopefully we can get some more numbers to make it worth the trip. Thanks again, it was great meeting some of you for the first time!

There will most likely be another session next Wednesday as well if anyone else wants to come play some AE! Text me at 408-823-3331 if interested. Hopefully more of you can make it out here in Aurora.
  11. Asian #1
      0 points
    sm0ke52:
    Hey Halfro, I'll keep it semi private for now as I want to make sure our sessions hit consistent numbers before turning it into a full fledge weekly thing. On a side note tho, shoutouts to Mark, Recon, Yang, Aaron, and Ryuudo for showing up and running some kickass sets. I know some of you live a ways out so hopefully we can get some more numbers to make it worth the trip. Thanks again, it was great meeting some of you for the first time!

There will most likely be another session next Wednesday as well if anyone else wants to come play some AE! Text me at 408-823-3331 if interested. Hopefully more of you can make it out here in Aurora.

Thanks for hosting and great to meet you. Look forward to attending more gatherings in the future.
  12. Member
    • CommentAuthorRureerur
    • CommentTimeMay 27th 2014 edited
      0 points
    I'm thinking about planning some vacation off from work in the month of June into July. I want to start ramping up my amount of practice before Evo. I could get away with taking a specific day of the week off, every week, in order to come to some gatherings (I work Mon-Fri). So anybody have any weekly gatherings currently planned? I know safehouse has gatherings on Thursday, but I don't know how often/many of the SF peeps gather there. Let me know!

Edit: forgot to mention, I'm in the Denver area.
  13. Member
    • CommentAuthoriamjonsolo
    • CommentTimeMay 27th 2014
      0 points
    Hey whats up guys. I'm pretty new to the SE Denver area and want to start getting to events and casuals. I'm always down to host as well. sm0ke ill text you to see if you still have anything going on, i know you made that post last week.

XBL - iamjonsolo
    720.391.9396 is my number. Text me if you are interested in getting together.
  14. Member
    • CommentAuthorsm0ke52
      0 points
    Rureerur I plan on having sessions every Wednesday after Ultra drops. I live in Aurora btw.

With that being said I also plan on having a Farewell to AE session tomorrow, so anyone that wants to come by for some AE before its completely gone feel free to text me at 408-823-3331 and I'll follow up with details. Play AE or talk Ultra! We had a extremely successful session last time and I hope most of you make it there again tomorrow!
  15. Member
    • CommentAuthorRureerur
      0 points
    Alright, cool. I'll probably plan on taking off Wednesdays in June/July. I won't be able to take the first Wed off until the second week of June (June 11th). I'll hit you up and let you know if anything changes, though.
  16. Member
    • CommentAuthorsm0ke52
    • CommentTimeMay 28th 2014
      0 points
    Just a reminder if you have nothing to do today come by for some AE! Text me 408-823-3331 for details!
    Rip the Jacker
    • CommentAuthorRecon
      0 points
    i'll probably sit this one out....next week though!!
  18. Member
    • CommentAuthorGnarr
      0 points
    Ill be there! Time to send off Akuma on a last hoo-rah. It's been good little buddy.
    I heart boobs
    • CommentAuthorAuraWind
      0 points
    sm0ke52:
    Just a reminder if you have nothing to do today come by for some AE! Text me 408-823-3331 for details!

Sent you a text, I'm thinking about showing up
  20. Member
    • CommentAuthorsm0ke52
    • CommentTimeMay 29th 2014
      0 points
    Yo the session today was awesome, had more people show up than last time but only this time I've never met anyone that showed up today before! Special shoutouts to Mark, Peter, Jon, Kevin, BigD, and Ashton for coming thru! Had fun with you all and hope to see you in future gatherings.

As for next week I won't be having a gathering because that will be lab time for ultra but the following weeks I'll most definitely start it up on a weekly basis up until EVO. Goodbye AE!

PS: Have fun in Japan Mark and don't forget to hold dat L while you're out there haha.