Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Sup?!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    Mash D
    • CommentAuthorBig D
    • CommentTimeAug 7th 2014
      0 points
    been outta the loop for a bit.

what are the travel plans so far???
  2. Member
      0 points
    Well I believe me and justin are driving and looking for people to join us
  3. Member
      0 points
    I was looking to drive some people to but I was planning on a more scenic route through the mountains to ABQ.
  4. Member
    • CommentAuthorFemoral
      0 points
    I would perfer not to drive if possible. looking for quotes for people for gas money
  5. Member
    • CommentAuthorRomora
      0 points
    I'm down to carpool with whoever
    Mash D
    • CommentAuthorBig D
    • CommentTimeAug 8th 2014
      1 point
    Shut up
  7. Member
      0 points

THE VOTES ARE IN!!! And what a battle folks! We received nearly 400 votes, and while none of the others were quite able to catch up to the top 2, it was a close match between The King of Fighters XIII and Skullgirls Encore until the very end! So now, we are pleased to announce that the community's choice for the final game at THE ART OF FIGHTING 2014, with an incredible 160 votes (41.03%), is...

SKULLGIRLS ENCORE!!!

Thanks to all who voted! With this, we are excited to announce a sponsor who will be presenting the event this year... the makers of Skullgirls Encore, AUTUMN GAMES AND LAB ZERO GAMES!!! Autumn and Lab Zero have been a pillar of support for this year's event and our cause. Look for art from Skullgirls artist ALEX AHAD and more, plus, Skullgirls Encore top finishers can look forward to some awesome prizes provided by our sponsors. Please like, follow, and share!

http://www.autumngames.com/home/
    http://skullgirls.com/

PRE-REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Y5viJCeHvstGnsxx3MuQ-ISagqGPNi0bOlnPfAjJKiE/viewform?usp=send_form

If you know you are coming, please sign up early so we can get an idea of turnout. Thank you!
    • CommentAuthorzak123
    • CommentTimeAug 15th 2014
      0 points
    I have a CR-V that gets pretty good MPG and can carry 5 comfortably, not for sure if I'm gonna make it or not but I wouldn't have a problem carpooling with peeps.
  9. Member
      1 point
    ATTENTION COLORADO SCRUBS:

We already know you are free to New Mexico. We know this. But are you free to AZ, TX, and Mexico?

We're organizing the Southwest Battle Royale - 3v3 in Marvel. There's us, Angelic is going to gather some folks, Mexico may represent, and we'll give El Paso a team if we absolutely have to. If Colorado can organize a team for this, please do so and contact me through one of the usual social media channels.

Fray.
      1 point
    King E-Dawg:
    ATTENTION COLORADO SCRUBS:

We already know you are free to New Mexico. We know this. But are you free to AZ, TX, and Mexico?

We're organizing the Southwest Battle Royale - 3v3 in Marvel. There's us, Angelic is going to gather some folks, Mexico may represent, and we'll give El Paso a team if we absolutely have to. If Colorado can organize a team for this, please do so and contact me through one of the usual social media channels.

Fray.
    i just....
    /sigh
    vortex is good at least
    BIG GAMBLES
    • CommentAuthorChavelo
    • CommentTimeAug 21st 2014
      1 point
  12. Member
      0 points
    REMINDER:

If you are planning to attend AOF 2014, please pre-register!
    It's free and we need to get an accurate idea of attendance.

Follow this link and submit the form!

THE ART OF FIGHTING 2014 PRE-REGISTRATION
  13. Member
    • CommentAuthorsm0ke52
    • CommentTimeSep 29th 2014
      3 points
    Shoutouts to Rureerur for getting 4th place in Ultra wit dat Dudley.