Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/protost/public_html/extrafresh/forum/extensions/Nugget/default.php on line 68

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/protost/public_html/extrafresh/forum/extensions/Nugget/default.php on line 96
extrafreshnet - "CO is just a slightly enhanced version of NM"
Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Sup?!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    OG Fresh, Sultan of Shoryu
    • CommentAuthorHalfro
    • CommentTimeApr 25th 2014
      0 points
    You guys need a better counter troll, where is deezy? Lol
    • CommentAuthorHalfro
    • CommentTimeApr 25th 2014
      4 points
    Better yet, just wait till I get home, Imma take off my belt and whoop that ass.....think pooty tang. If you EVEN THINK you are the best *woooopishhhh* in that ass lol
    Big Boss
    • CommentAuthorhydro
    • CommentTimeApr 26th 2014
      5 points
    BlackMambaMoan:
    Maaaaaan, I'd beat the hell outta Smilez!

4. Member
      0 points
    Out of curiosity, out of SC5, INJ, SF4, and KI, what games would he beat me in exactly?
    • CommentAuthorHalfro
      0 points
    If people are just picking random games, why not just do a marathon of games to see who is the best. My bet is smiles is better over more fighting games than you: old and new.

Do 5 old games and 5 new ones, Iron man style 3/5 every game.
  6. Member
      0 points
    I'm more so talking about current games. The games that people still play in tournaments actively. So if he's a better fighting game player than me because he can beat me in games like MvC2, KOF98, TTT1, Alpha 3, etc, then so be it.
    • CommentAuthorHalfro
      2 points
    You are really selective about what makes you the best player in colorado lol

Anymore stipulations?
    KICK THE TREE
    • CommentAuthorFoxisquick
      1 point
    These were the main games at NCR this year. Lets compare what you'd do.

sf4 - you would lose to like 5 guys here easily
    mvc3 - 5+
    SSBM - rofl
    BB - rofl
    SF 3rd strike - rofl
    ST - rofl
    kof13 - rofl
    KI - You'd do good
    DOA - No idea
    SFXT - ROFL
    KICK THE TREE
    • CommentAuthorFoxisquick
      1 point
    look i'm sure you're a good player. but claiming to be the best and picking sc5 or INJ as your main game. Shrug.
  10. Member
      0 points
    Congrats your good at killer instinct so is my 8 year old cousin.
  11. Member
      1 point
    happy caterday
  12. Member
      0 points
    BlackMambaMoan:
    I'm more so talking about current games. The games that people still play in tournaments actively. So if he's a better fighting game player than me because he can beat me in games like MvC2, KOF98, TTT1, Alpha 3, etc, then so be it.

Then quit fucking saying you the better overall player. The truth is smiles would beat you I'm the new games and the old. Hell give him 45 mins with killer instinct and he'll shit on you 100%. So shut the fuck up about "I'm the best" when 90% of this state can shit on you in multiple games. Fucking scrub
    BIG GAMBLES
    • CommentAuthorChavelo
      -1 points
    Big Boss
    • CommentAuthorhydro
      1 point
    The best part is, smiles has already had waaaaay more than 45 mins with KI lol.

:)
  15. Member
      0 points
    While y'all are busy False Hero Worshiping, just like NM, I'm busy worrying about what is the next worthwhile tournament to go to so I can profit. Even with the sketchiness that is DFG, I WILL eventually get my money.

It's cool that someone like Smilez is your hometown hero, who I have played in tournament before. I think he is a good player. I respect him just like you guys do, but I consider myself a better player. I let my results speak for themselves. Not local tournament results, but national. Tournaments like SCR, EVO, Big E East Coast Rob You Blind Tournaments, etc. I used to travel a lot to these "Majors" and either place well or sometimes win.

Hell, even in a game like SF4, though I don't consider myself good at the game, I have beaten some great players at these "Majors." Even at Evo, I make it out of my SF4 pools usually. What makes me a not so great SF4 player is that... well... I can't beat my bad matchups or I just don't know the matchup. SF4 is a matchup based game. Period. So when I go up against characters like Guile, Zangief, Rufus... I just don't really win. haha.
  16. Member
      0 points
    Actually, I have to ask. What makes Smilez the best overall FG player here? He's not the best at Tekken because Saung is. He's not the best SC5 player here. He's not the best SF4 or MvC3 player here. What are the games he dominates you guys here in tournaments? He must win a lot of tournaments because y'all think very highly of him.

I'm the kind of guy who likes to ask questions. I like to get the competition going wherever I'm at, so I'm cool with all this debating that we are all doing. I like to compete. I'm not the type of person to just sit back and just say, "Oh, he's the best. Period" Without challenging. You look at those people on the EC going to Battle Circuit every week, those guys are LITERALLY trying to be "The King of New York."
    • CommentAuthorHalfro
      1 point
    People respect his play because of how many different games he placed consistently in over a number years when he was actually active. No one outside of maybe one or two people have been as dominate as he has been over a number of games for as long.

There are tons of threads of different opinions on who the best in Colorado is but, now a days it is very game determinate. There are a number of good players ONLY at one particular game.

But you are right in a sense, no one should just lay down and accept someone is just outright better with no opportunity for improvement.
  18. Member
      0 points
    who is Saung is that the nina player? Saung are u here SAUNG where are u come out come out.......more cats

• CommentAuthorHellFire
    • CommentTimeApr 27th 2014
      0 points
    Hey guys! What's goin' on here... oh... *goes back to twitter*
    • CommentAuthorPedro
    • CommentTimeApr 30th 2014 edited
      4 points
    HAHA this thread is crazy!

Colorado doesn't really play the games you do, like SC5 (terrible game btw) or Injustice. 2014 Colorado consists of mainly Capcom, SNK, ANIMAAY players. So when you say that you are the best CO has to offer, you are referring to a very small number of players. Beat the best and then you can talk!

EDIT: AND NM SUCKS LOL (CHAVELITO)