Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/protost/public_html/extrafresh/forum/extensions/Nugget/default.php on line 68

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/protost/public_html/extrafresh/forum/extensions/Nugget/default.php on line 96
extrafreshnet - "CO is just a slightly enhanced version of NM"
Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Sup?!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    KICK THE TREE
    • CommentAuthorFoxisquick
    • CommentTimeApr 24th 2014
      1 point
    Still think this thread is just Chavelo's excuse to post gifs.
  2. Member
      0 points
    You have won a dfg event that dont prove anything.
  3. Member
      0 points
    The games that I play, the NON-Capcom Games, all the best players in the state show up.

This is my point exactly, you're just thinking of only SF4. It's not the only fighting game that exists. Obviously none of the good SF4 players go to DFG tournaments, but that isn't the case for all the other games.
    I heart boobs
    • CommentAuthorAuraWind
      0 points
    BlackMambaMoan:
    the guy who made this thread and a couple of other CO players randomly tried to come at me on Twitter and my FB talking about, "You don't go to the tournaments where all the good players go." Like I'm some fraud or something. I

I can totally see that and when your comments are taken out of context, of course people will get offended. At the end of the day, everyone cut the bullshit, stop this teenage drama and play some fucking games. Play for fun, play to win, whatever but stop stirring up drama where there isn't any. This shit is dumb. /disappears back into his online lobby
  5. Member
      0 points
    AuraWind:
    BlackMambaMoan:
    the guy who made this thread and a couple of other CO players randomly tried to come at me on Twitter and my FB talking about, "You don't go to the tournaments where all the good players go." Like I'm some fraud or something. I

I can totally see that and when your comments are taken out of context, of course people will get offended. At the end of the day, everyone cut the bullshit, stop this teenage drama and play some fucking games. Play for fun, play to win, whatever but stop stirring up drama where there isn't any. This shit is dumb. /disappears back into his online lobby

I'm cool with that. Which brings me to my next question, is there a SF4 tournament going on this weekend? If so, when and where?
    Da Illest Grammar Nazi
    • CommentAuthorskilletor
      0 points
    There's a tourney tonight in the springs. Nothing going on this weekend that I'm aware of.

But yeah, drama is dumb. I'm always down for some SoulCalibur. You destroyed me at EVO. :P Must needs get revenge.
    Trace Buster Buster
    • CommentAuthorKrsJin
    • CommentTimeApr 24th 2014 edited
      0 points
    BlackMambaMoan:
    The games that I play, the NON-Capcom Games, all the best players in the state show up.

This is my point exactly, you're just thinking of only SF4. It's not the only fighting game that exists. Obviously none of the good SF4 players go to DFG tournaments, but that isn't the case for all the other games.

KoF? BB? Neither is Capcom, neither has top players show up for the DFG events. Well not really/usually anyway. Just nitpicking/pointing out that there are other non-capcom fighters besides the ones you've mentioned. Two which will be at EVO this year.

But yeah, this type of drama is whack. And sounds like two parties just hearing bits of what's going on with the other. I like AuraWind's post of let's stop all this and just play lol. I'm glad to have another skilled player in the state, even if it's for games I don't play.
    Da Illest Grammar Nazi
    • CommentAuthorskilletor
      1 point
    Top players for SC and Tekken don't show up for DFG events either.
    OG Fresh, Sultan of Shoryu
    • CommentAuthorHalfro
      2 points
    Fuck that fucka black mamba
    OG Fresh, Sultan of Shoryu
    • CommentAuthorHalfro
      6 points
    PS stop being so nice Colorado
    Rip the Jacker
    • CommentAuthorRecon
    • CommentTimeApr 24th 2014 edited
      2 points
    BlackMambaMoan:
    Recon, I really don't understand why you are coming at me at such a personal level. I had no problems with you at all up until this point, but it is what it is I guess. Whatever makes you sleep better at night. It just sucks that you have to get personal just because your Guile Counter Pick didn't work. (I respect it though. Get the money however you can, I just wasn't the one that day) And I already admitted that I was completely wrong about DFG, I have no problems admitting that. Hell, you still showed up. I know you won a couple hundred dollars and I also know you STILL haven't got paid yet either. So why don't you take all this hostility out on the guy who is messing with your money?

I don't fire shots most of the time until someone says some slick shit to me first. If I'm the bad guy for defending myself from some random dude talking shit, then so be it.

I'm not really passionate about SF4 like that. I play for the hell of it. So are y'all really going to knock me for not going to other local tournaments when all y'all play is Capcom games and anime fighters? Y'all don't play the same games I do.

Coming at you personally? i said you were full of yourself. If you think thats me "getting" at you thats not even a tip of the iceberg. You've posted up "these so called good players need to come to you".. if thats not some self serving bullshit i don't know what to call it. Yeah i showed up no i haven't been paid..i'm already suing the clown, what else would you like to know? I came to compete in marvel taking 2nd in SF was a gift. You're proclaiming yourself to the best that CO has to offer when the reality is you're the best at games no one else in the state plays. Congrats for that, whats next claiming to be the best Tobal NO.1 player in the state? Keep playing up your role to your lemmings on twitter selling TE's for 250 cuz you played on it c'mon dog you need a reality check. I had nothing against you personally, still don't, but i do have something against you calling colorado a slightly enhanced version of something else. I can't speak on the games that i don't play cuz hell you can win every KI tournament that ever happens in CO and i won't bat an eye..i'll leave that to the other KI players. Lets stick to the games that actually matter..talking about mk9 and injustice those games are turds. you aren't touching Co's best in tekken,street fighter, marvel, BB, VF. I mean outside of the nether realm games...and a game the most of the state doesn't play because they don't want to spend 900 dollars to play a mediocre game you might as be the tiddly winks and qbert champ of colorado to. You definitely aren't the best player in the state is all i'm saying. Smilez didn't lose a SC4 tournament for that games entire life cycle if i'm remembering correctly.
    Mash D
    • CommentAuthorBig D
      6 points
    Rip the Jacker
    • CommentAuthorRecon
      2 points
    Hey i'm usually a pretty nice fellow haha.
    KICK THE TREE
    • CommentAuthorFoxisquick
      0 points
    I always have a good time wtf. You lied to me D.
    FlatLine
      0 points
    Halfro:
    PS stop being so nice Colorado

Hahahaha :D
  16. Member
      2 points
    Now I wana play mk or injustice just to shit on this bum! Nigga you suck where do place? I'll wait take your time
    Rip the Jacker
    • CommentAuthorRecon
      2 points
    Wombo go home you're drunk
  18. Asian #1
      3 points
    Look, Fuck you
    Fuck the plane you flew in on
    Fuck them shoes
    Fuck those socks with the belt on it
    Fuck yo gay ass fairy faggot accent