Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/protost/public_html/extrafresh/forum/extensions/Nugget/default.php on line 68

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/protost/public_html/extrafresh/forum/extensions/Nugget/default.php on line 96
extrafreshnet - NFL 2014-2015
Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Sup?!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    Rip the Jacker
    • CommentAuthorRecon
    • CommentTimeFeb 5th 2014
      1 point
    Posting up my first mock Draft...this is the fun time of the year..everyone is back to 0-0....

post SB Mock vs Bleacher report mock...i'm basing my picks against the Bleacher report board.

1st- Kony Ealy DE Missouri- explosive pass rush stays at home on early downs great motor

2nd- Jordan Matthews WR Vanderbilt- Big target for Eli great value at the pick

3rd-Chris Borland ILB Wisconsin-MLB of the future great motor and drive finishes tackles wraps up great technique..a little weak in pass coverage long term solution for MLB

4th- Arthur Lynch TE Georgia- Great blocker good hands not a burner long term solution at TE great target in the redzone

5th- Nevin Lawson CB Utah State- Decent size good speed can be used to KR

6th- James Wilder Jr RB Florida State- has great speed for his size, uses his blocks well. Will get the tough yards 6'2 226 4.5 40yd could translate into a later round feature back. needs to improve pass blocking and catching.

yep no lineman taken.. i think they will address this via FA.
    FlatLine
      0 points
    I'm really excited for this years off season. The packers had an up and down season. Let me remind everyone they were 5 and 2 before Rodgers got hurt made the playoffs and lost on a last second field goal without Matthews. I know we have a ton of issues with our d and they sound like they finally see this. I'm going to address free agency first. Jones is probably going to leave as sad as that makes me. I'm hoping they try for Decker if he does. We need help with secondary and hell everything defense not going to lie. I hope they try for orakpo, and or byrd or ward at safety. There's definitely good dbs out there as well but there big money players and the pack is never been a free agency team minus woodson and he's top five favorite packer players of mine. I'll do my draft picks when I get home :D
    FlatLine
      0 points
    Titans are rebuilding tbh I hope they do miserable next year and draft mario from Oregon. More on them as well.
    Rip the Jacker
    • CommentAuthorRecon
    • CommentTimeFeb 26th 2014
      0 points
    updated mock... based off of bleacher report post combine

1st Round-Kony Ealy DE Missouri
    2nd Round-Kyle Van Noy OLB BYU
    3rd Round-Cyril Richardson OG Baylor
    4th Round- Weston Richburg OC Colorado State
    5th Round- Crockett Gillmore TE Colorado State
    6th Round- Storm Johnson RB Central Florida

first two rounds i went play makers/instant starters. i really like Crockett gillmore's hands and took best available line man in the 3rd and 4th. both guys could come in and would be upgrades over last year.

thats 5 day 1 potential starters. they'd still need depth on the Dline as well as CB..corner is one of the hardest positions to play hopefully they get a couple in FA
    Rip the Jacker
    • CommentAuthorRecon
    • CommentTimeMay 5th 2014
      0 points
    New big board...draft is 3 days away

#1 Aaron Donald (DT Pitt)...not in love with this pick but he's a great inside pass rusher..this is if they stay at 12
    2nd round- Scott Crichton (DE Oregon st) Good 4-3 LDE with pass rush moves. I still like Van Noy here too
    3rd round- Trai Turner (OG LSU) instant starter Snee is getting old this guy can learn under him and be a force by the bye week
    4th round-Shaq Evans (WR UCLA) 6'1 rangey WR gives us a 2nd outside receiver
    5th round- Arthur Lynch (TE Georgia)..big body great blocker
    5th round-Seantrel Henderson (OT Miami) he was looking to be a 4th round pick..he tested positive for pot this week a steal here in the 5th
    6th round Bryan Stork (C FSU) 3rd ranked center should provide some depth for year one..ready to take over as a full time starter next year.
  6. Member
      0 points
    Go browns
    FlatLine
      0 points
    Ha Ha