Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Sup?!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1. Member
    • CommentAuthorGnarr
    • CommentTimeNov 22nd 2013
      0 points
    I'm pumped about all the changes so far. Glad to see they are really changing every character so the game will have a new feel to it for a while.

Akuma nerfs are fine imo, or maybe I just don't care what they do to him anymore.

Honda buffs are really good. He can actually use U2 again with a 1f start up. He will still have problems against fireball characters, I thought they were buffing U1 start up as well. Maybe they did.

Rose dash is now 20f. What was it before? 5f?

I can't wait for this version honestly. Gonna be a lot of fun.
    KICK THE TREE
    • CommentAuthorFoxisquick
      0 points
    They are talking about rose forward dash gnarr. I think it's a buff actually.

Honda got nerfs imo, ex headbutt is not safe at all anymore. I don't care about ex ochio being invc, or having faster u2... i can't ex headbutt and not get punished to hell.
    • CommentAuthorD-bus
      1 point
    Gouken's st. lk being cancelable is something I'm really liking on paper, might give him another go. Dan changes are neat, but still don't fix his main problems. Gotta wait on more info.
  4. Member
    • CommentAuthorMr1one
      0 points
    Yun got nerfed for whatever reason.

E. Ryu got some good buffs nothing really crazy. Sweep being 6 frames is going to be extremely useful.

Makoto being able to combo int EX Fukiage is insane. She is going to be extremely good if she doesn't get nerfed.
  5. b27
    • CommentAuthorSeventy2B
      0 points
    Omg megaton press looks awesome.

Yeah not being able to combo into exgh will be a big nerf. But you also gotta consider he can safely combo into a safe green hand. No knockdown and - 2 doesn't leave a lot of good mixups. But you really won't use meter for anything else. I dunno it will mean you need to totally relearn gief.

But yeah I wanna play Hugo....
  6. Member
      -2 points
    Hugo's mine Brandon! Already got option selects in mind :)
    KICK THE TREE
      0 points
    with rog buffs you're gonna play hugo? i'll believe it when i see it.
  8. Member
    • CommentAuthorMr1one
      0 points
    Oh btw Kim1234 (@Kim1234_ALL_DAY) is testing a bunch of stuff for a lot characters and he's posting everything on twitter. So just check out his twitter for a bunch more info.
  9. Member
      0 points
    I'm gonna play rog and Hugo :)
  10. Member
    • CommentAuthorGnarr
      0 points
    I wonder how punishable ex headbutt is. I know vega can hit c.mp but his pokes have good reach. Getting U2 buffed is really big. He didn't really have a usable ultra before so being able to land big damage is good IMO.

Of course everything sounds good but with everyone else getting changes it's gonna be wild.

How about that sagat st.lk? Vanilla knee pressure again?
  11. b27
    • CommentAuthorSeventy2B
      2 points
    Mega
  12. b27
    • CommentAuthorSeventy2B
      2 points
    Ton
  13. b27
    • CommentAuthorSeventy2B
      2 points
    PRESS!!!!
    FlatLine
      0 points
    Smh no sense on learning new character. Hyped for vega though mt only complaint about the character has been fixed I'm very pleased :)
    KICK THE TREE
      0 points
    Gnarr:
    I wonder how punishable ex headbutt is. I know vega can hit c.mp but his pokes have good reach. Getting U2 buffed is really big. He didn't really have a usable ultra before so being able to land big damage is good IMO.

Of course everything sounds good but with everyone else getting changes it's gonna be wild.

How about that sagat st.lk? Vanilla knee pressure again?

ex headbutt already -8 on block. so if vega can reach it, you're looking at most sweeps reaching it is what i'm thinking.
      2 points
    oni can FADC blocked DPs <3
  17. Member
    • CommentAuthorKnobbonk
      0 points
    Seth got hit with a really big stick. I think delayed wakeup will likely hurt more than the nerfs, though
  18. Member
    • CommentAuthorMr1one
    • CommentTimeNov 24th 2013
      1 point
    Here is Kim1234 google doc with all the test he did.
    Rip the Jacker
    • CommentAuthorRecon
    • CommentTimeNov 25th 2013 edited
      0 points
    Adon nerfs hahaha..oh capcom. hopefully these changes don't stick...i think that was a bit much for a character who's good but not dominant in the game.

Liking what i see from rolento except for his speed, but everything about sf4 is slow. looks kinda like ibuki cr. mk looks hella fast though.
    KICK THE TREE
    • CommentTimeNov 25th 2013
      0 points
    Gief nerfs are seriously a travesty. As it stands he is clearly the worst character in the game with those changes.

Brandon Stik still win tourneys with him though LOL.