Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Sup?!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1. b27
    • CommentAuthorSeventy2B
    • CommentTimeAug 5th 2014 edited
      4 points
    Retail version out today... No new trials >:-( not buying it

Seriously how long would it take combofiend to come up with some combos... I know it's not a huge deal but I like them
    KICK THE TREE
      0 points
    August 8th for PC version for usf4?

Expect some serious streaming to occur that day from me!
  3. Member
    • CommentAuthorRureerur
    • CommentTimeAug 6th 2014
      0 points
    Thanks for the matches, 72b. Apparently I need to go back to learning how to cancel normals with special moves, couldn't stop hitting focus cancel off my s.hk for some reason. That Hugo is looking really good, though. Hugo obviously top 5, no question about it. :)
  4. b27
    • CommentAuthorSeventy2B
    • CommentTimeAug 7th 2014
      0 points
    Ggs rur, yeah I actually think that hugo-duds is somewhere in the area of 5-5. Sane problem he has with other grapplers, he's gotta get right in hugos happy zone to fight. Plus not having a cross up hurts him too, trying to mix him up is dangerous. You really just have to do a grounded mix up and put yourself into a 50-50. Going for an overhead or other grounded will get beat by spd and backbash or jump back will lose to back breaker, so its kinda dangerous. But yeah, I think you need to stand more at a range where you can press like st roundhouse or something and buffer mgb. Also when your getting good standing pressure, don't get too comfortable, I can tell when your feeling it and I'm just looking to ex spd. Lastly when you have Hugo cornered, be looking for an ex.back breaker out.II'm sure ex mgb or ultra 1 can punish it, just don't let him out for free.
    KICK THE TREE
      0 points
    USF4 on steam is out. It's choppy though.
  6. Member
    • CommentAuthorRureerur
    • CommentTimeAug 7th 2014 edited
      0 points
    Foxisquick:
    USF4 on steam is out. It's choppy though.

Yeah, I played a few matches, I still think it's practically unplayable since steamworks integration. I know they've fixed some of the issues that it was first riddled with, but connections are still choppy.
    KICK THE TREE
      0 points
    online lag kinda sucks, but streaming anyway http://www.twitch.tv/foxisquick
  8. Member
    • CommentAuthorMr1one
    • CommentTimeAug 15th 2014 edited
      0 points
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0QbijpTKls#t=1m20s

Tokido doing AA U2 with Akuma. I don't know how he's doing it. And he does it again at like 2:40.
    KICK THE TREE
    • CommentAuthorFoxisquick
    • CommentTimeAug 15th 2014
      0 points
    is he teleporting then inputting the ultra exactly after the command? So it's like doing a sjc but it's a teleport cancel?
  10. Member
    • CommentAuthorsm0ke52
    • CommentTimeAug 15th 2014
      0 points
    Desk has actually done a video about raw standing ultra 2 with Akuma. The first time Tokido does it he does the input extremely fast as you have to get the up,up+KKK within the first four pre-jump frames or else you end up jumping if you do it too slow. The second time he buffers the U2 within the FADC. The third time it looks like he cancels extremely fast from a teleport.
    Knows Tom Martino
    • CommentAuthorDre
    • CommentTimeSep 12th 2014
      2 points
  12. Member
    • CommentAuthorGnarr
    • CommentTimeSep 12th 2014
      0 points