Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Sup?!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1. b27
    • CommentAuthorSeventy2B
    • CommentTimeMay 30th 2014 edited
      1 point
    Recon:
    Foxisquick:
    you guys are gonna get beat up by my rufus and brandon's t.hawk. sorry it had to be that way.

jokes on you brandon's on that hugo phallus. It's all about that Mad Gear assassin, you ready for the new world order?

We'll see, I am super excited to try Hugo for at least a couple weeks and see how he feels. I've been grinding t hawk for the past few weeks though and if he is as good as everyone says, who knows, I could end up maining him.

But then again I'm pretty happy with giefs changes too, who knows...
    Rip the Jacker
    • CommentAuthorRecon
    • CommentTimeMay 30th 2014
      0 points
    72b bringing logic into jibba jabba haha.

MAD GEAR!!!...that is all.
  3. b27
    • CommentAuthorSeventy2B
      1 point
    Hugo left that all behind, he's not in mad gear anymore, he's on the pro wrestling tour looking for a tag team partner
    KICK THE TREE
    • CommentAuthorFoxisquick
      0 points
    Yeah i mean the only reason i know is cuz i've been battling with brandon for the past week on and off rufus vs t.hawk.

That is a really good example of a 5/5 matchup. It's quite fun and has a lot of mind games. I've been hit by hawk ultra 2 way more then i would like to admit.
    Team Tiger's Milk / Mayor of Fresh
    • CommentAuthorstikfiga
      0 points
    THawk is looking pretty strong.

Itazan Hawk

Cordoru Spiru!
    Rip the Jacker
    • CommentAuthorRecon
      0 points
    Foxisquick:
    Yeah i mean the only reason i know is cuz i've been battling with brandon for the past week on and off rufus vs t.hawk.

That is a really good example of a 5/5 matchup. It's quite fun and has a lot of mind games. I've been hit by hawk ultra 2 way more then i would like to admit.

you guys are lucky...only way i could play rolento would be to power up sfxt..i refuse to put that game in my xbox haha. 70 dollar coaster.
    KICK THE TREE
      0 points
    yeah i mean for brandon his new t.hawk will be way different. Rufus is mostly intact so my practice will translate really well. Soon enough!! You can pogo on everyone's face.
    I heart boobs
    • CommentAuthorAuraWind
      0 points
    I'm just excited to kick people in the balls with Poison.
    KICK THE TREE
      2 points
    you don't even play sf. go back to arcana heart.
    I heart boobs
    • CommentAuthorAuraWind
      1 point
    I WILL
  11. SmilezCo CEO
    • CommentAuthorSmilez
    • CommentTimeMay 31st 2014
      3 points
    now we're thawkin!
    Team Tiger's Milk / Mayor of Fresh
    • CommentAuthorstikfiga
    • CommentTimeJun 2nd 2014
      2 points
    The wait is unbearable!
  13. Member
      0 points
    Can we download this shit at midnight?!
    I heart boobs
    • CommentAuthorAuraWind
    • CommentTimeJun 3rd 2014
      0 points
    Was supposed to activate at 9PM PDT according to the PSN page. Apparently they decided to give us the finger instead.
  15. Member
    • CommentAuthorRureerur
      0 points
    People are saying it's going to drop at 12am pst, based off of the eventhubs article and the PlayStation blog of pre-order release times/dates. Who knows, though. Knowing PSN it'll drop when the store updates later in the morning.
    • CommentAuthorD-bus
      0 points
    Ex messiah can be used as an AA that can be fadc'd at the end into Ultra.

Dark times are ahead
      0 points
    I need a new character to learn for Ultra. Actually thinking of Rufus because he has a pretty yolo move in the EX Messiah and it reminds me of EX Bingo. Rufus also seems appealing because I like to press a lot of buttons.

What I like about Cody is the ability to go from strong rushdown with good normals to hang back defense mode. Any suggestions on character choices?
    I heart boobs
    • CommentAuthorAuraWind
    • CommentTimeJun 3rd 2014 edited
      2 points
    Rureerur:
    People are saying it's going to drop at 12am pst, based off of the eventhubs article and the PlayStation blog of pre-order release times/dates. Who knows, though. Knowing PSN it'll drop when the store updates later in the morning.

No, it was actually listed on the PSN Store's description saying play it on 6/2 at 9pm PDT. Then changed to 6/3 12am PDT later last night. And then removed altogether.

I bought it thinking I'd have it a 1.5 days to play before the 360 update came out. Turns out the 360 version came out a day early and pretty much coincided with when PSN got their act together.
  19. b27
    • CommentAuthorSeventy2B
      0 points
    applesauce:
    I need a new character to learn for Ultra. Actually thinking of Rufus because he has a pretty yolo move in the EX Messiah and it reminds me of EX Bingo. Rufus also seems appealing because I like to press a lot of buttons.

What I like about Cody is the ability to go from strong rushdown with good normals to hang back defense mode. Any suggestions on character choices?

Rufus is going to be pretty good in ultra I think. Just know now that ex messiah is much more punishable on block now unless you have bar to fadc, basically every finisher is punishable on block. Rufus has pretty good normals as well, he just requires strong fundamentals, brainless divekicks won't beat a solid player. Also you better be stong with 1 frame links.
    KICK THE TREE
      0 points
    MAN PEOPLE COMING TO THE RUFUS TRAIN. WELCOME APPLESAUCE. I WILL BE YOUR GUIDE.

ex messiah is pretty yolo but you just gotta know when to mix it in. Rufus has an very good AA game from all angles as well as solid ground game. You have to know when to do certain things and like brandon said 1 frame links are important. I probably do the s.LK s.HP link like 50 times a day to keep sharp with it. I'm probably like 95% with it now offline (although i'm sure this will change if i was under tournament pressure).

Ask me whatever i've been plugging away on him for the past few months.