Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Sup?!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1. Member
    • CommentAuthorMr1one
    • CommentTimeMay 28th 2014
      0 points
    Rolento does decent damage when he combos into his patriot circles, and he looks like he can get some good burst of damage going on with his pogo set ups. Not to mention all the little hits he gets all the time that add up. I don't think he really needed the damage on his EX's.
    Rip the Jacker
    • CommentAuthorRecon
      0 points
    i'm not picking apart the character before i get a chance to actually play him i'm just saying those changes don't make much sense to me. Ex knives going from 120 to 90 doesn't make much sense to me. its an ex projectile most of them do over 100 damage.
    Da Illest Grammar Nazi
    • CommentAuthorskilletor
      0 points
    Recon:
    i'm not picking apart the character before i get a chance to actually play him i'm just saying those changes don't make much sense to me. Ex knives going from 120 to 90 doesn't make much sense to me. its an ex projectile most of them do over 100 damage.

Maybe because he can combo an ultra from it? I dunno.

I haven't been paying attention to much of the changes. Just waiting to play.
    Rip the Jacker
    • CommentAuthorRecon
      0 points
    skilletor:

Maybe because he can combo an ultra from it? I dunno.

I haven't been paying attention to much of the changes. Just waiting to play.

i could see that however if you use a basic combo..say jump in hp cr. hp ex knives ultra you've already scaled it to 50% anyway. its all theory fighter ..for a atleast a few more days.
  5. Member
      0 points
    You guiuze are alllllll ded
    • CommentAuthorD-bus
      0 points
    Foxisquick:
    on block it's way weaker so i don't think you should be that terrified. I don't think all hits work, it's that if you hit them out of the air with it the last kick hit can juggle.

Alright, then I'm just reading it wrong. I'm imagining some sort of horrifying vacuum effect.
    KICK THE TREE
    • CommentAuthorFoxisquick
      0 points
    man i wish!
    OG Fresh, Sultan of Shoryu
    • CommentAuthorHalfro
    • CommentTimeMay 29th 2014
      1 point
    Seeing the changes vid, I think they have finally done enough with guy to allow me to play him how I have envisioned from his first appearance. Very pleased with that.

Also rolento is the wall. That is all lol
    KICK THE TREE
      1 point
    DID SOMEONE SAY THE WALL?
    • CommentAuthoroilyeye
      0 points
    Do the Gouken changes seem like they will make him more viable? Nobody seems to care about that character, but given the expected greater importance of zoning/neutral and the buffs to a couple of his broken moves, will he be strong at all?
  11. Member
    • CommentAuthorMr1one
    • CommentTimeMay 29th 2014 edited
      0 points
    Gouken actually looks pretty good in Ultra. I know he has confirms of off jabs now, and that c.MP is definitely gonna help him midrange were he had some problems getting damage. The change that matters thought is the one to his EX Tatsu. He pretty much has a 200 damage EX DP, and it anti airs from further out because of the new hit box. I think people are sleeping on Gouken.
    Rip the Jacker
    • CommentAuthorRecon
    • CommentTimeMay 30th 2014
      0 points
    people sleeping on a character in a game that isn't even out yet....hahah go figure.
    KICK THE TREE
      0 points
    you guys are gonna get beat up by my rufus and brandon's t.hawk. sorry it had to be that way.
    Rip the Jacker
    • CommentAuthorRecon
      1 point
    Foxisquick:
    you guys are gonna get beat up by my rufus and brandon's t.hawk. sorry it had to be that way.

jokes on you brandon's on that hugo phallus. It's all about that Mad Gear assassin, you ready for the new world order?
    KICK THE TREE
      1 point
    MAN GET OUTTA HERE THIS ISN'T MARVEL.
    Rip the Jacker
    • CommentAuthorRecon
      0 points
    Foxisquick:
    MAN GET OUTTA HERE THIS ISN'T MARVEL.

i knooooooooww funny how thats working out. Rolento is a marvel esque character though :D.
    KICK THE TREE
      0 points
    Man show me that east coast spacing. I want you to show me true slow fighter 4.
    I heart boobs
    • CommentAuthorAuraWind
      0 points
    Desk doing his Desk thing in Ultra

8=============D
    Rip the Jacker
    • CommentAuthorRecon
      0 points
    that bison combo...is pretty good.
    FlatLine
      0 points
    Glad it's finally coming out. Excited to have a scene again get the community out and together hopefully.