Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Sup?!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    FlatLine
      0 points
    Much better Fox lol. Like recon and aura said. Regardless if you win if you practice the match up and learn something from it you definitely gain and it's worth it. I didn't know you played sf but if you ever need fei help let me know.

For the love of baby Jesus it's DeRon *^.^*
    KICK THE TREE
    • CommentAuthorFoxisquick
    • CommentTimeApr 15th 2014
      1 point
    Sorry bro! <3
    I heart boobs
    • CommentAuthorAuraWind
      2 points
    He ain't less than three! Take that trash talk somewhere else. Sorry BroRon, my friend is a little slow.
  4. b27
    • CommentAuthorSeventy2B
      3 points
    Not to get into a big discussion here but I've givin romora tons of advice on how he can get better and found it has mostly fallen on deaf ears. I'm not going to waist time giving in depth strats against a very good player when he hasn't put in the time to learn basic fundamentals yet. It's like a white belt asking when can he learn the five point palm heart exploding technique.
    BIG GAMBLES
    • CommentAuthorChavelo
      0 points
    Welcome to the club, 72b!

To the back of the line, though.
    KICK THE TREE
      0 points
    Seventy2B:
    Not to get into a big discussion here but I've givin romora tons of advice on how he can get better and found it has mostly fallen on deaf ears. I'm not going to waist time giving in depth strats against a very good player when he hasn't put in the time to learn basic fundamentals yet. It's like a white belt asking when can he learn the five point palm heart exploding technique.
  7. b27
    • CommentAuthorSeventy2B
      2 points
    Chavelo:
    Welcome to the club, 72b!

To the back of the line, though.

Everyone thinks I'm new to trying to help romora. I've been trying to help the kid since I met him back at bens house playing vanilla mvc3
    Rip the Jacker
    • CommentAuthorRecon
    • CommentTimeApr 16th 2014
      0 points
    Seventy2B:

i understand that believe me..more than most. better to not even respond to the kid than to tell him "yer ded".
    Rip the Jacker
    • CommentAuthorRecon
      2 points

Oh hell yeah :)
  10. Member
    • CommentAuthorMr1one
    • CommentTimeApr 16th 2014 edited
      0 points
    Da Illest Grammar Nazi
    • CommentAuthorskilletor
      0 points
    I want a diamond vlx cab. #drool
  12. b27
    • CommentAuthorSeventy2B
    • CommentTimeApr 17th 2014
      1 point
    So after watching some day 1 footage, the biggest impact I'm seeing so far is ex red focus. It ended up costing only 3 bars and will crumple on level 1. So that means pretty much everyone can combo into their ultra for the cost of only three bars...seriously EVERYONE. Zangief can end any normal combo with green hand xx ex red focus into ultra. Already I'm seeing lots of combos including ex red focus, I think it's going to change the way the game is played, everyone will become a huge threat with 3 bars.
    KICK THE TREE
      0 points
    Brandon does it still count as 2 hits when red focus hits? Or just one? That means a lot.
  14. b27
    • CommentAuthorSeventy2B
      0 points
    I'm not sure, it's hard to tell. Theres matches of momochi using Cody and he would combo to ex red focus and do ultra 2 and it seemed to scale pretty hard but it's hard to tell because he was using double ultra so I was already scaled. I would hope it would act like normal focus and count as 2 hits because you already are getting a huge reward in a crumple, being able to tack on a full animation ultra with only 1 hit of scaling seems a bit much.
    KICK THE TREE
      0 points
    Yeah 1 hit seems like a bit much haha. What's interesting is this actually opens up a lot for like blanka because he can combo into ultra now with this. It really does open the game up for a lot of chars for sure.
  16. b27
    • CommentAuthorSeventy2B
      -1 points
    It could even make dirty bull worth using!!!
  17. b27
    • CommentAuthorSeventy2B
      2 points
    Probably not though...
  18. Member
      0 points
    Hugo looks so fucking good! I can't wait
    Tiger Driver '84
      0 points
    Man, time to make my return to the scene!
    OG Fresh, Sultan of Shoryu
    • CommentAuthorHalfro
    • CommentTimeApr 18th 2014
      0 points
    It also homogenizes the cast in a very boring fashion.