Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Sup?!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    OG Fresh, Sultan of Shoryu
    • CommentAuthorHalfro
    • CommentTimeAug 5th 2013
      0 points
    I am on my phone now, will post thoughts later.
    KICK THE TREE
      0 points
    Did a quick list of who probably benefits a lot from it overall.

Chun
    Sim
    Fuerte
    Hakan
    Juri
    Makoto
    Rufus
    Gief

outside of that i don't think the list is huge. Btw using the idea of using ultra 2 on honda/balrog to stop safe jumps you can cross them and it won't work. I don't know why you fixate on that so much. heck even adon's isn't that big of a deal he only gets anti fireball tech. And the characters it matters a lot against are so small compared to the rest of the cast. It's not a huge benefit.
    • CommentAuthorHalfro
      0 points
    Cody
    Abel
    Gen
    Rufus
    Seth

They gain a good amount too. Fixated isnt the word concerned. Especially since the commitment to grab safe jumps, particularly neutral jump ones, is pretty small.

If ultras were used in conjunction with meter i would think less of it, with its own meter however the effects will be more pronounced. Sf4 worst fireball sf to date? Lmao
    Da Illest Grammar Nazi
    • CommentAuthorskilletor
      2 points
    HALF

STREET FIGHTER 3

HALF

STAHP
    KICK THE TREE
      0 points
    abel what
    gen what
    cody maybe yeah i can see it
    rufus i alreay said
    seth maybe

rofl sf4 worst fireball sf to date. are you serious. did you even play other sfs.
    • CommentAuthorHalfro
      0 points
    Lmao i knew that one would get you guys hahahaha
    FlatLine
      0 points
    Adon having access to both ultras!?!?! FOOL!!!!
    • CommentAuthorHalfro
    • CommentTimeAug 5th 2013 edited
      0 points
    Abel - Breathless and Comboable ultra will make him a pain to fight from medium distance.
    Gen - AIR Ultra 2 is the sneakiest snipe ultra for fireball guys :(
    Cody - Ch combos with u2 in addition to having a big damage combo ultra with 1, u2 also subs as fireball deturrent from mid range as you know.
    Damn you sure did say rufus, pay me no mind.
    Seth - got dat full screen anti fireball, a chip or combo ultra :( NOT BOTH DAMN IT! lmao

I don't even want to think of fighting Hawk / Gief / Hakan / Honda with Guy in the two ultra system :(((((((((((((((((((
    KICK THE TREE
      1 point
    I think guy sucking is the bigger issue here.
    • CommentAuthorHalfro
    • CommentTimeAug 6th 2013
      1 point
    Lol alright hey you wanna buff my buddy, have at it. + after run stop, a2/3 normals, invincible mk hurricane kthxbye
    KICK THE TREE
      0 points
    I'm fine with 0 on shoulder 0 on run stop. I'd like to see a grounded normal be throw immune for him.

Also a command throw would be nice.
    • CommentAuthorHalfro
      0 points
    Frankly zero on shoulder and run stop is fine by me. I really think that his sk tatsu should be airborne / throw invincible frame one. There arent many moves like that you can throw in start up lol

Hit box change for elbow drop would be nice or rather hurt box so you couldnt use low profile moves under it to force a whiff.
    KICK THE TREE
      0 points
    I'd be fine with all his tatsu being throw immune on startup.

Gotta be careful with elbow though. It somewhat sucks that elbow isn't a special, cuz then i would say ex elbow could be an overhead.
    • CommentAuthorHalfro
      0 points
    That elbow should be adjusted vs some characters that tool is nigh unusuable. I aint talking super 4 honda j.mp. Insert older game bias here, no lows should beat that elbow. It makes no sense to me especially considering how bad you can aa with nearly everyone.
    KICK THE TREE
      0 points
    hard to do because there are low profile moves that are just good vs air attacks. c.MK from fei is an example. But yeah i'm ok with it not losing to random lows. But it should lose to blanka slide, not sure how you would do that.
    • CommentAuthorHalfro
    • CommentTimeAug 6th 2013 edited
      0 points
    Good point scratch that, ill take a overhead like sagats instead lmao

Thinking, if you could delay the elbow a little longer that could help detur that, fish for a ch?
    KICK THE TREE
      0 points
    Yeah sagat overhead would be realy nice. Or even like fei's.
    FlatLine
      0 points
    I wouldn't mind adon having a faster overhead! Might make him broke though idk....
    • CommentAuthorHalfro
      3 points
    He could get a faster overhead but, if he is getting a buff, he should be at the VERY end of the list lmao.

BTW, although guy would be cool with an spd move (izuna drop grounded would be amazing) I doubt we would see that. He does have some pretty good up close tools, what keeps him in check is his inability to TRUELY force the hand of a patient player. With a command grab.....LMAO. Do you know how much I would love to COMMAND GRAB GIEF FROM RUN STOP!??!?!? LMAO!
    Rip the Jacker
    • CommentAuthorRecon
    • CommentTimeAug 7th 2013
      1 point
    scumbag halfro argues against adon having an overhead faster than 200000000 frames. wants to give guy command throw. hahaha.