Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Sup?!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1. Member
      0 points
    It'd be pretty awful.
    I heart boobs
    • CommentAuthorAuraWind
    • CommentTimeMar 6th 2014
      1 point
    I don't mind seeing a bracket full of nothing but Vanilla Akumas and AE Yuns
    KICK THE TREE
      0 points
    And yet the GF would be blanka/gief/abel combo ;o
  4. b27
    • CommentAuthorSeventy2B
    • CommentTimeMar 16th 2014
      1 point
    Cammy doll... Meh. She Actually looked pretty cool, but all that wait for a doll? Can't help but feel let down
    FlatLine
      0 points
    Mash D
    • CommentAuthorBig D
    • CommentTimeMar 16th 2014 edited
      0 points
    HHMMMM

a feint teleport!
    new moves!
    looks good vs shotos !

I might be in there
  7. Member
      0 points
    She looked like a character who will be very strong online, and then when people play her offline they'll get it.
      0 points
    Big D:

I might be in there
    don't lie to yourself
    no you wont
    Mash D
    • CommentAuthorBig D
    • CommentTimeMar 17th 2014
      0 points
    Why not?
  10. b27
    • CommentAuthorSeventy2B
      1 point
    I'm read some good posts. Giving the short development time and resources available to update a 5 year old game, to ask them to create an entirely new character is asking a bit much. And I would rather capcom spend those resources to balance and add gameplay mechanics rather than characters. That being said I do wish they picked one with different hair and a different face so it doesn't just look like cammy in a mask. Anyways. 3 more months!
    FlatLine
      0 points
    I think they could've easily. Capcom is lazy imo, but yeah I agree I want balance for sure because this will probably be the last sf4 game.
    Mash D
    • CommentAuthorBig D
      0 points
    The real players will pick her based on here abilities. It follows Capcoms recent partner of being smart asses..... how many games can you dress up as megaman? I know of 3 off hand
  13. Member
    • CommentAuthorGnarr
      0 points
    Decapre has some appeal to me. One of the reasons I liked Honda was because of hands so that I don't have to down back all the time. Decapre has hands, plus some other cool looking moves. Teleport will probably be really exposable and punishable once people figure her out. The same will probably go for her "demon flip" move where she can dive kick out. She is the most appealing to me so far out of the 5 new chars.

I may give her a whirl.
    I heart boobs
    • CommentAuthorAuraWind
      4 points
    Making a brand new character is hard and super resource intensive. I wouldn't say Capcom was lazy, it sounds like they just didn't have the time or money. BUT, wtf is with all this stupid amount of hype they put behind this character? If they weren't going to introduce a brand new model, why didn't they just announce the 5th from that start.
  15. Member
      0 points
    I stand by my theory that the EVO Trailer accidentally said 5 and they had to come up with something quickly.
  16. b27
    • CommentAuthorSeventy2B
      0 points
    Yeah I don't think lazy if the word I would use. Also I don't think it's that easy to come up with an entirely new character. Like peter said it's very resource and time intensive, and it just wasn't in the budget or schedule to get ultra out before evo this year, which I think was their goal. Like combo fiend said, even with a recycled model and many animations, she is still being balanced currently, which shows how long it takes to work on this stuff.

I'm just happy they are updating this 5 year old game when their latest fighting games have under performed. I would have been fine with just the sfxt characters and rebalance, but they also included a quzi-new character, double ultra, edition select, new trials, not to mention they amount of community testing they have done and fan feedback they have listened to when it comes to balancing the game. It's seems like they are trying to give the most they can to the fans with the limited budget they were given.
    Mash D
    • CommentAuthorBig D
      0 points
    is charge partitioning in this SF?
  18. Member
      0 points
    Nope. Unless you got computer execution
    Rip the Jacker
    • CommentAuthorRecon
      0 points
    i dislike the name so i'll be calling her killer bee. She looks fun and fast. Cammy is one of the best SF designs character wise so i don't mind them putting new moves on an old face..at least it isn't shadow lady.
  20. b27
    • CommentAuthorSeventy2B
      1 point
    ^ really? I think the name is cool. It's December in Russian, since they are all the dolls are named after months. Also forgot to mention, I'm totally fine with them adding another Russian :-)