Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Sup?!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    • CommentAuthorD-bus
    • CommentTimeJan 24th 2014
      0 points
    Foxisquick:
    which way do i read this d-bus halp.

Naked Gun 2 1/2: The Smell of Fear - Oh god get this character away from me what a bullshit matchup what the fuck

Don't Be A Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice In the Hood - Alright that's fair I guess *Groan*

Sister Act 2: Back In The Habit - Ughhhh everything I do doesn't work this is what I get for blocking

Deuce Bigalo Male Gigolo - I don't mind this one bit!
  2. Member
      0 points
    So basically you are saying Deuce Bigalo Male Gigolo is a better movie than Naked Gun 2 1/2?
    • CommentAuthorD-bus
    • CommentTimeJan 24th 2014
      2 points
    Dont poke holes in my logic.
  4. Member
    • CommentAuthorGnarr
    • CommentTimeJan 30th 2014
      0 points
    New updates on Ultra changes. One interesting change is that all shoto DPs are -5 on block if you dash forward. People will have to hold focus a little longer to think about what they are doing or just dash backwards. I guess that will become the mix up, because if someone DPs, then backdashes some characters will be able to punish. If you hold focus you can maybe bait the poke.

http://shoryuken.com/2014/01/30/ultra-street-fighter-iv-beta-build-change-list/
    FlatLine
      0 points
    Vega changes are taken back. Happy with my decision, definitely!
  6. Member
    • CommentAuthorMr1one
      0 points
    Oni is looking really good. They might need to dial back some of those buffs because he might be too good.

Evil Ryu looks good. He got all the buffs he needed. Maybe take away the health buff.

Makoto also look really really good. Right now she might end up being one of the best in the game. Its not just the fukiage hitting grounded opponents now, but its also everything else she got. She has a better cross up, a normal that anti airs and does a good deal of stun, and a better forward throw. They probably need to tone her down.

RIP Yun
    Da Illest Grammar Nazi
    • CommentAuthorskilletor
      0 points
    Ibuki :(
  8. Member
      0 points
    Balrog <3
    KICK THE TREE
      0 points
    http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2014/feb/02/ex-red-focus-will-crumple-level-1-creating-new-combos-ultra-street-fighter-4-hard-knockdown-ibukis-neckbreaker-back/

updated changes here. the ones quick of note are

Adon s.HK 2 hits back
    ibuki neckbreaker is a hard knockdown
    Claw no invincible on Scarlett Terror

it will be interesting to see what final changes are. I am still not the largest fan of the hard knockdowns getting a delayed tech option. I almost feel like strong oki characters will have some issues and give rise to the zoning strong normal characters. Game might turn too defensive which could get boring.
      0 points
    • Cody: Juggle potential has been increased on the knife. What that actually means is you can do follow ups that you couldn't otherwise do — if you're holding the knife. After a Light Criminal Upper, you can follow up with any number of knife attacks, like cr.HP.

too sick for Cody players
    FlatLine
      0 points
    They say vega got to good lmao! His super hitting on the way up is a big buff my ass. I order for vega to do real damage he needs to spend bar. Smh profound sadness!!! :/
    FlatLine
      0 points
    Can anyone answer this: why is the fei long matchup in feis favor over blanka? Fox?
    KICK THE TREE
    • CommentAuthorFoxisquick
    • CommentTimeFeb 11th 2014 edited
      1 point
    Because blanka has no normals that can compete with what fei has. Fei has multiple 3 frame normals and a 3 frame low. Blanka has 1 3x frame normal and it's only at far range. up close his best is 4 frames. Fei has really solid mid range and long range normals like c.HP c.MP c.MK. At mid range blankas normals do not have the speed and frame advantage that fei does therefore when you brawl it out fei wins.

Fei basically does everything blanka does and better except beat fireballs. this is also a big reason why characters like honda/claw/guy/balrog/ are bad for him as well. I used to think Guy was even but after c.MP stops all air attacks. Neutral game guy's s.MP and other normals are so long range it's hard for blanka to really zone him out.

Also fei and balrog are both match ups where people see them in blankas favor until they get good enough then it's like ultimate lopsided. You can go online and find my youtube channel. I uploaded a bunch of games with CJ Truth like a year or so ago you can see how he does it. It's a brutal brutal matchup.
    OG Fresh, Sultan of Shoryu
    • CommentAuthorHalfro
    • CommentTimeFeb 15th 2014
      2 points
    Someone say guy? :)
  15. b27
    • CommentAuthorSeventy2B
    • CommentTimeFeb 20th 2014
      6 points
    2 more weeks till I get my cast off...I miss street fighter
    FlatLine
      0 points
    Oh sf how i love thee lol! That rico gamerbee match up was dope. Goes to show that any character can win with enough practice and skill.
    KICK THE TREE
    • CommentAuthorFoxisquick
    • CommentTimeFeb 23rd 2014
      0 points
    And abel vs adon is horrible for abel. Like one of his worst matchups. Great play by rico. Super impressive.
    FlatLine
      0 points
    Yeah it is lol! Today was definitely bad matchup day lol. I wish I could learn faster with game, I've never had such a love hate relationship with anything as much as I do with this lol.
  19. Member
    • CommentAuthorGnarr
    • CommentTimeMar 2nd 2014
      0 points
    ARRRGGGHHH MY BRAIN!!

Choose your version of your character in ultra??? Vanilla Akuma lets go!
    OG Fresh, Sultan of Shoryu
    • CommentAuthorHalfro
    • CommentTimeMar 3rd 2014
      1 point
    Plz have damage changes ......plzzzzzzz.