Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Sup?!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    FlatLine
      0 points
    Yeah I'm stoked regardless and he's the best I've ever done with a character time to get back at it. Pretty stoked.
    • CommentAuthorHellFire
    • CommentTimeDec 4th 2013
      1 point
    Poison
    KICK THE TREE
      0 points
    HellFire:
    Poison

liked the way you played with her in sfxt interested to see where you take it.
    KICK THE TREE
      0 points
    Recon:
    ew...cr. mk haha i like that move but the hitbox on it is so funky..so visually deceiving since it doesn't extend to the end of his foot.

IAJK being intact is a big deal. Taking the chip damage down i don't understand but its not a huge deal anway. you throw that to hit with it not for it to be blocked.

Currently it looks like Adon may have to take more risks. Improving revolver might turn out to be a big deal..especially if that double ultra rumor is true.

Yeah for sure gonna have to take more risks. He's a pokey defensive character for the most part, and s.HK nerf hurts that.
  5. b27
    • CommentAuthorSeventy2B
    • CommentTimeDec 4th 2013
      2 points
    The problem with vega is he is good at what is not valued most in sf4... Poking / mid range zoning and he is most weak to what is valued most in sf4 which is killer oki. So all the best characters in the game which can drain tons of life off one knockdown really stomp on vega. Plus as vega, your not getting damage in huge chunks. Ex wall dive combo is nice but mostly your landing stray hits here and there and Kara throws. That means to win as vega, you have to play better for longer without screwing up, and once you do screw up all your hard work can go out the window because you have no inv reversal and no good escape options. And on the other hand, you can play crappy with say cammy or Seth or Akuma or even gief for that matter for 3/4 or a round, get one lucky knockdown off a guess, and win the round off it. Then like fox says, you have to be able to hit 1 frame links consistently to be able to score any legit damage, throw in blocking or getting hit too much will make you lose range on your best normals or take more damage, or both, and there you have vega in AE 2012.

For the record I'm fine with him having inv ex terror and even fully inv ultra one till he touches the wall like sfxt for ultra.
    KICK THE TREE
      0 points
    Yeah Brandon i agree. which is why i think his stock grows big time since top tier is getting nerfed and oki overall is taking a hit.
    KICK THE TREE
      0 points
    http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2013/dec/05/i-wont-play-adon-ultra-sf4-if-he-stays-he-now-gamerbee-talks-possible-character-change-current-sponsorship-fame-taiwan-and-more/

summary. gamerbee doesn't want to play adon in new version because chip damage from jag kicks is too much of a nerf, can't apply pressure since people can just block whenever and it's not a big deal. That sucks if he feels that way. He was such a beast adon. What's interesting is mago then said in another interview that fei didn't feel too bad, but he said he's going to sagat most likely.

It will be weird to see so many top players playing different chars. I mean gamerbee IS adon. Sniff.
    Rip the Jacker
    • CommentAuthorRecon
    • CommentTimeDec 5th 2013
      0 points
    "during the Tuesday show, James Chen said that he had discussions with Combofiend about Adon, and Combo said that Adon buffs are on the way."

This is from the comments section so not sure how true or accurate it is. He doesn't really need buffs just leave him how he is now. if ppl really hate that st.hk make it one hit but make it a frame faster (8)..maybe special cancelable, but thats just me being greedy.
    BIG GAMBLES
    • CommentAuthorChavelo
      0 points
    http://www.capcom-unity.com/combofie...se-information

June release.

It's EVO'11 all over again.
    FlatLine
      1 point
    The best adon in the world doesn't even want to play him anymore.......enough said
    Rip the Jacker
    • CommentAuthorRecon
      0 points
    Pro One:
    The best adon in the world doesn't even want to play him anymore.......enough said

pending changes or rechanges haha :)
    KICK THE TREE
      0 points
    Man who is the worst character in the game. I'm curious what everyone thinks.

Feurte
    DJ
    Dan
    Gief
    Dudley
    I heart boobs
    • CommentAuthorAuraWind
      0 points
    Dan, but D-Bus can beat most of these people whining about tiers.
    KICK THE TREE
      1 point
    Shut up bro. His dan too strong! HIBIKI!! I don't know any of his setups.
    I heart boobs
    • CommentAuthorAuraWind
      0 points
    Foxisquick:
    Shut up bro. His dan too strong! HIBIKI!! I don't know any of his setups.

He struck fear in your heart from that one tournament and you never learned to cope. It's alright, I got you bro.
    FlatLine
      1 point
    Who's whining about tiers? I'm talking about my character specifically never said anything about tiers there just nerfing the things I enjoy about the character, so I most likely will not play him. Worst I'd say hakan or elf.
  17. b27
    • CommentAuthorSeventy2B
      2 points
    T hawk is way worse than Hakan or gief.
    FlatLine
      0 points
    Forgot about hawk and agreed!
  19. Member
    • CommentAuthorMr1one
      0 points
    Hakan is looks top 10 to me. Especially with all the tech they are starting to come up with. But no one plays though.

Chun, Sim, and DeeJay are pretty terrible imo.
    KICK THE TREE
      0 points
    Yeah DJ is pretty gah.