Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/protost/public_html/extrafresh/forum/extensions/Nugget/default.php on line 68

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/protost/public_html/extrafresh/forum/extensions/Nugget/default.php on line 96
extrafreshnet - im driving to AZ!
Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Sup?!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
      0 points
    SO while we were in Utah i got the number of hazem (the guy that owns/runs team hazmat) and i asked him if Colorado came down to play games if someone could house us
    let me say. this is one of the coolest people ive ever met in my life lol hes a very kind person and offered Colorado a place to stay for a few days
    so i'm willing to drive there and back the price of everything is
    100 for gas
    and i'm going to say 30-40 for food
    and 10 for the tournament out there there will be Texas,Cali,AZ,and us so i have
    me
    wombo
    blue
    bees and maybe Kano so that's 2 open spots if anyone would like to join just let me know asap we would leave early on Thursday and leave Monday morning
    Mash D
    • CommentAuthorBig D
    • CommentTimeJun 8th 2013
      0 points
    I will know for sure June 10th
      0 points
    Big D:
    I will know for sure June 10th
    ok just let me know
  4. Member
      0 points
    What dates?
  5. Member
      0 points
    the 13th threw the 17th
    • CommentAuthorRyyudo
    • CommentTimeJun 8th 2013
      1 point
    What are they playing? Is there just a website with this information tournament wise or event wise?
    • CommentAuthoroilyeye
    • CommentTimeJun 8th 2013 edited
      0 points
    Where in AZ is this tournament anyway? And is it a recurring thing? I can't go this weekend due to existing plans but I have family in both Phoenix and Tucson, so I can totally put it on the calendar to align with a family trip if it happens again.
  8. Member
      0 points
    they play everything
    we need anyone who can go asap because we now may not be able to go
  9. Member
      0 points
    Yeah I straight up cannot go.