Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/protost/public_html/extrafresh/forum/extensions/Nugget/default.php on line 68

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/protost/public_html/extrafresh/forum/extensions/Nugget/default.php on line 96
extrafreshnet - New Mexico LIVE STREAM
Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Sup?!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    • CommentAuthorE-Nigma420
    • CommentTimeFeb 25th 2013 edited
      2 points
    BIG GAMBLES
    • CommentAuthorChavelo
    • CommentTimeFeb 25th 2013
      0 points
    Nice. Offline sessions, right?
    • CommentTimeFeb 25th 2013
      0 points
    Chavelo:
    Nice. Offline sessions, right?

Yessir, starting in a few
    • CommentTimeFeb 26th 2013
      0 points
    how did it look/sound? any suggestions? It will be a regular kind of thing moving forward, and will have other games too like SSF4AE, KOF, Tekken, probably CoD too
    • CommentTimeFeb 28th 2013
      0 points
    Stream going up now, offline matches for UMVC3
      0 points
    Going up again right now
      0 points
    there will be a stream up again tonight, probably starting around 7:00PM MST, UMVC3 and SSFAE if i'm not mistaken. Do any of you even watch this stream?
    • CommentAuthorRyyudo
    • CommentTimeMar 2nd 2013
      0 points
    I tried a couple times. Streaming is rough from here.
  9. Member
      0 points
    I was there last night but nothing was really going on, tried to make a comment and no one really said anything. But it's usually Marvel so I care less. I'll check out some SSFAE
    • CommentAuthorjoeyorion
    • CommentTimeMar 2nd 2013
      0 points
    I watched last night.
      0 points
    we saw you Miracleknight, we are still trying to get the set up to where it is more convenient to respond to the chat as we always have to stop playing, and get up and physically walk to the computer to respond. I appreciate your guys letting me know you have been watching, there will be commentary in the near future. Anything we can do to make your viewing experience better?
      0 points
    Stream is up right now, Sunday UMVC3 offline matches
      0 points
    Twitch.tv/nmism
    • CommentAuthorRyyudo
    • CommentTimeMar 4th 2013
      0 points
    E-Nigma420:
    we saw you Miracleknight, we are still trying to get the set up to where it is more convenient to respond to the chat as we always have to stop playing, and get up and physically walk to the computer to respond. I appreciate your guys letting me know you have been watching, there will be commentary in the near future. Anything we can do to make your viewing experience better?

Do what we did: let the players commentate during the match. It's Marvel, one person is playing at a time, anyway. #Kappa
    • CommentTimeMar 4th 2013 edited
      0 points
    Ryyudo:
    E-Nigma420:

Do what we did: let the players commentate during the match. It's Marvel, one person is playing at a time, anyway. #Kappa

that will be happening soon, we currently have only one mic, so that will change once we have more.

Also the stream should be on the NMISM channel from now on, not the rightingruke one.
    • CommentTimeMar 9th 2013 edited
      0 points
    UMVC3 marvel offline matches going on now, possible RR if we get enough people
      1 point
    • CommentTimeMar 10th 2013
      1 point
    There will be a stream tonight, and most likely a tourney of some sort, stay tuned for details, i'll post soon as i know more.
    • CommentTimeMar 10th 2013 edited
      0 points
    Stream is up, I'm stuck at work for a while still but they are already going at it!

http://www.twitch.tv/nmism
    • CommentTimeMar 16th 2013
      0 points
    Stream is up!!!! UMVC3 right now

http://www.twitch.tv/nmism