Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/protost/public_html/extrafresh/forum/extensions/Nugget/default.php on line 68

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/protost/public_html/extrafresh/forum/extensions/Nugget/default.php on line 96
extrafreshnet - [4/13/13] EFL Presents: PAYBACK 2013 Tournament!
Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Sup?!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    Rip the Jacker
    • CommentAuthorRecon
    • CommentTimeMar 13th 2013
      1 point
    There is no way Saeng..keep pulling for you boy. i'm sending his ass to losers early. like i said Winston broke his spirit...soft.
    BIG GAMBLES
    • CommentAuthorChavelo
    • CommentTimeMar 13th 2013 edited
      2 points
    Slickvic:
    I got $20 on Recon

$20 on Isaak, has to be an exhibition match at PAYB4CK or somewhere else, unless the brackets get set up perfectly on the tournament.

I want to see both of these dudes going at it!
  3. Asian #2
    • CommentAuthorAZN#1
      0 points
    Recon:
    There is no way Saeng..keep pulling for you boy. i'm sending his ass to losers early. like i said Winston broke his spirit...soft.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. Member
    • CommentAuthorIsaak
      0 points
    Smilez:
    Goddamit Ike fight back.

I’ll let my game do the talking. I’m done talking.
    Excellence of Mexicution
    • CommentAuthorSlickvic
      2 points
    Boooooooooooooooooooo!
    Rip the Jacker
    • CommentAuthorRecon
      1 point
    Isaak:
    Smilez:
    Goddamit Ike fight back.

I’ll let my game do the talking. I’m done talking.

Charmin!!!
    Illuminati
    • CommentAuthorTrue_Tech
      0 points
    krsjin has done well in 3s, sf4, vf, arcana, marvel,kof, st, you name it he did it

arcana haters gonna hate, whatever i'll just hang out with my hug pillow
    Tiger Driver '84
      0 points
    Slickvic:
    FallingEdge:
    woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ANDY COME BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!
    Been gone too long man.

I miss you guys too <3
    Big Boss
    • CommentAuthorhydro
      2 points
    well.. at least it was exciting for like a page.. lol

FallingEdge:

Slickvic:
    FallingEdge:
    woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ANDY COME BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!
    Been gone too long man.

I miss you guys too <3

<333
    FlatLine
      0 points
    So since denver is so cough good cough! I have this brilliant idea! Money match springs vs denver! But this one is a little different. 6v6 3 players play marvel from each city and 3 players play sf4. Here's the catch you can't repeat games. If you play marvel then no sf4. Since you guys have so many players this should be no problem right?! Let's say 20 dollars a player? Most wins both games combined takes it?
    Rip the Jacker
    • CommentAuthorRecon
      0 points
    Pro One:
    So since denver is so cough good cough! I have this brilliant idea! Money match springs vs denver! But this one is a little different. 6v6 3 players play marvel from each city and 3 players play sf4. Here's the catch you can't repeat games. If you play marvel then no sf4. Since you guys have so many players this should be no problem right?! Let's say 20 dollars a player? Most wins both games combined takes it?

yeah that sounds pretty dumb. can't repeat players? cuz springs only has people who play either or..how about you find six who play both..and we'll find six who play both. And denver doesn't have a lot of players who play anything so you can kill that myth...nice try though...if that was the case i'd back denver myself for the 120. most wins wins...yeah for sure.
    Trace Buster Buster
    • CommentAuthorKrsJin
      1 point
    Pro One:

Sure, then we'll do the same for Tekken and KoF?

That way we can have Brandon/Stik/Roogle win SF4. Recon, maybe Smilez, or someone try and take Justin's streak down. Saeng or Smilez if he didn't enter Marvel take Tekken. Then Denver can play itself for KoF for that title!

EDIT: Oh most wins combined. Ok easy peasy. Even easier actually! POW! BOOM! BAP!

(I do like that idea though, sounds cool. A unique take on it but still works).
    Rip the Jacker
    • CommentAuthorRecon
      0 points
    12 man battle royal 4 games 20 bucks each? i'd be down but i'm 1000000000000% sure the springs is not.
  14. SmilezCo CEO
    • CommentAuthorSmilez
      0 points
    A REAL denver vs springs would feature more games than just MVC and SF. I mean if we're playing to see whos better we should have more than 2 games that are only 2d right?? right. If we did that.................well Krsjin's post pretty much sums it up.

Springs has come up I'll give them that, but attempting to slay denver on the OVERALL tip?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? not happening. nice try though.
    Illuminati
    • CommentAuthorTrue_Tech
      0 points
    soooooo arcana heart then?
      1 point
    I want to money match at payback
    In marbles so anyone looking to play well do it
    Side note: I have 40 on isaak if anyone wants it along with team money matches if someone would want to do something like that I already have my team mate
    OG Fresh, Sultan of Shoryu
    • CommentAuthorHalfro
      3 points
    Cool, I will pick the games for you guys k?

Tekken 4
    Cvs2
    Mvc2
    GGR#
    3s

then you can fling feces on screen in marvel 3 and sf4 lmao
    Rip the Jacker
    • CommentAuthorRecon
      1 point
    Halfro:
    Cool, I will pick the games for you guys k?

Tekken 4
    Cvs2
    Mvc2
    GGR#
    3s

then you can fling feces on screen in marvel 3 and sf4 lmao

..most of the springs was in elementary school when those games were out haha.
    OG Fresh, Sultan of Shoryu
    • CommentAuthorHalfro
      0 points
    LOL!

NAW MAN SPRINGS IS THE SHIT, THEY RUN THIS THANG! ALL GAMES!!
    Excellence of Mexicution
    • CommentAuthorSlickvic
      1 point
    UMvC3 and SFAE for sure. The other two games would be wildcards. I mean you could say Tekken but come on. Same goes for KOF. What 2 other games does Springs and Denver both play or could start playing to get ready?