Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/protost/public_html/extrafresh/forum/extensions/Nugget/default.php on line 68

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/protost/public_html/extrafresh/forum/extensions/Nugget/default.php on line 96
extrafreshnet - [4/13/13] EFL Presents: PAYBACK 2013 Tournament!
Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Sup?!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1. Member
      0 points
    Aw damn, thanks man for offering ride but I assumed I wasn't going to find a ride today and took a shift for that Saturday. If something changes i'll post here. Gatherings are in Lakewood I hear, i'll try to make one soon. Really want to get back into Marvel haven't played since I moved.
      0 points
    OLD JUSTRES:
    Aw damn, thanks man for offering ride but I assumed I wasn't going to find a ride today and took a shift for that Saturday. If something changes i'll post here. Gatherings are in Lakewood I hear, i'll try to make one soon. Really want to get back into Marvel haven't played since I moved.
    cool a new guy :D
    • CommentAuthorRyyudo
    • CommentTimeApr 7th 2013
      -1 points
    I need a music track list to that video, Ghost Dog
      1 point
    i can bring a set up with umvc3 sfxt and SF sorry no kof or persona
  5. Member
      0 points
    I'll bring a copy of Persona just for Justin.
      2 points
    Miracleknight:
    I'll bring a copy of Persona just for Justin.
    my xbox will know and will stop working
    Original Fresh
    • CommentAuthorGhost Dog
    • CommentTimeApr 8th 2013
      2 points
    Ryyudo:
    I need a music track list to that video, Ghost Dog

Angel by Sunsetcorp http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dN0czUMRMU8

Trancers OST - Long Second Escape https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvzPXNeJVZI YOU CAN WATCH THE FIRST BULLET TIME SCENE EVER! THIS IS THE REFERENCE I WENT FOR IN THE VIDEO!!! SO IF YOU THINK IT"S TOO SLOW THEN WATCH THAT CLIP AND YOU WILL UNDERSTAND, OKAY? I like it when Whistler say's "Fire" Hahahahah. Jack Deth has a watch that makes a Second turn into Ten Seconds! Argggg.....Do you guys Understand?!?!?!

Scred Bootleg by RIP Magma https://soundcloud.com/radmagma/sacred-bootleg

And the VIDEO at the end was a music VIDEO by Space - MagicFly http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_ukfGAd8T4

We were listening to that song on that fateful fateful night, when Smilez killed my roommate with that knife.
    RIP, Puppet Master AKA Pimp2501
    Excellence of Mexicution
    • CommentAuthorSlickvic
    • CommentTimeApr 9th 2013 edited
      1 point
    Good thing its snowing today and not this weekend. Should be in the 60's on Saturday. Only a few more days!!!!!
    Rip the Jacker
    • CommentAuthorRecon
    • CommentTimeApr 9th 2013
      2 points
    Slickvic:
    Good thing its snowing today and not this weekend. Should be in the 60's on Saturday. Only a few more days!!!!!

yep looks like all those virgins you sacrificied is paying off.
    Big Boss
    • CommentAuthorhydro
    • CommentTimeApr 9th 2013
      -6 points
    60's?? So cold..:'(
    • CommentAuthormigrations
    • CommentTimeApr 10th 2013
      0 points
    Whats with the Scarlet Spider behind Sagat on the poster? It was kind of funny because I have all the Scarlet Spider issues on my wall and I walk by them every day, didn't expect to see Kaine Parker on a fighting game poster. I guess most people just think 'Spider-Man'?
  12. b27
    • CommentAuthorSeventy2B
      6 points
    Spider-man's alt costume in umvc3 is Scarlet Spider. Umvc is a very popular fighting game that will be featured in the tournament. Now someone post that cat with glasses doing scientific shit cuz I'm too lazy!
    Big Boss
    • CommentAuthorhydro
      6 points
    Rip the Jacker
    • CommentAuthorRecon
      0 points
    YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DAT nerd shit.

I always thought those white things near sagats hands was smoke from tiger shots...someone has to go and ruin it by point out what it actually is.
    Big Boss
    • CommentAuthorhydro
      1 point
    easter egg :P
    BIG GAMBLES
    • CommentAuthorChavelo
    • CommentTimeApr 11th 2013 edited
      5 points
    So, tomorrow we're having a session at Safe House for the tournament on Saturday. I got the DLC for SFxT installed on the stream station (and MvC2 for those with nostalgia goggles :P), plus we'll have two setups with Marvel with DLC. If you can, please bring a setup so there won't be anyone waiting around to sit down.

On Friday, I'm thinking of hitting up the Clutch bar to remind people about the tournament on Saturday and hopefully get some games in. Will be taking my setup to that too, cause they're still playing on the projector. :P I should be there from 8 until closing time.
    Rip the Jacker
    • CommentAuthorRecon
    • CommentTimeApr 11th 2013
      1 point
    what is clutch bar.
  18. SmilezCo CEO
    • CommentAuthorSmilez
    • CommentTimeApr 11th 2013
      0 points
    I'll bring the mas wombo don't worry.
    • CommentAuthorHellFire
      0 points
    Recon:
    what is clutch bar.

It's a PC LAN center and Safehouse's main competition. They have a fight night ever Friday however, pretty much nobody shows up at the moment. Overall pretty chill place though but, it's is kinda out of the way for a lot of people.

https://www.facebook.com/clutcharena?fref=ts
    • CommentAuthor47drift
      1 point
    Howdy! I'm new to all this (to the point where this is my first post here, despite being signed up since 2010), but I'd love to play UMvC3 this weekend. Do I sign up somewhere or just show up? I take it I'd need to be there promptly at 11:30 also. Looking forward to seeing Colorado's fighting scene finally!