Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Sup?!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    BIG GAMBLES
    • CommentAuthorChavelo
    • CommentTimeOct 4th 2012 edited
      1 point
    Sorry, can't go tonight. Something shitty came up. You guys are welcomed to use my setup if needed, though. Just lemme know if you wanna pick it up.

Pedro:
    I'll be there tonight. Marvel and Tekken players hopefully show up. Chavelo is not a Marvel player. ;)

Probably not for a while, now.
      0 points
    I'll bring my PS3/monitor for persona I guess
    • CommentAuthorPedro
    • CommentTimeOct 5th 2012
      0 points
    Good sessions last night guys...Would really like it if more of the Denver players would show up though...We play all the current fighters and yet no one but the KoF and P4A crews show up. :/ Weak Denver....Weak.

Thanks for the games in Tekken HellFire, I think once the game starts clicking things will just come naturally for you.
      0 points
    Yeah Good stuff Jammal on kof we didnt play that much but good games and spineshark the 1 game and Pedro good stuff man I learn a lot thanks.
      0 points
    Man, great P4 session @ Jamaal/meta. Seriously haven't had that much fun since the first night playing at KrsJin's, and it's nice to walk away from a session feeling like I really got somewhere...

...which hasn't been the case with KOF for a while. I've known that I usually only win much when I have some bizarre new gimmick that takes people more than one game to completely figure out, but for every time I think I've figured out something to improve in, it doesn't seem to help. Obviously that's because the game is way more complicated than any one thing, but no matter what I do I end up with the same bad habits, and it's really getting to me at this point.

And really, I'm already the worst player. Mathematically I can't lose more than I already do, so as comical as it is for me to be saying this AGAIN, I'm going to be playing a new team next time. A team that I don't know how to play, and don't have any opportunity to learn because I gave Jamaal my copy on Thursday. What I'm thinking comes down to this: I need to stop thinking about how to win (with combos and "tricks") for now, and instead go back and learn how to play.
      0 points
    (I may as well spoil it, it's gonna be Iori, Yuri, and Kim. The real Iori.)
      1 point
    Hey guys, at the moment I have Thursday off. Since my job has me on call that may change, but hopefully not. If it doesn't I'll be there for the first time and I'll bring my PS3 Setup with me
  8. Member
      1 point
    Alright, well assuming I meet my Deadlines I'm going to try and make it to the next one of these. Thanks to Ryyudo and Suna for the heads up about this stuff.

As a heads up my name is the same as it is on XBLA and I've been playing P4 mainly with some VF starting to get sprinkled in.
  9. Member
    • CommentAuthorRomora
    • CommentTimeOct 9th 2012
      0 points
    I might actually be there this week.
  10. Member
      0 points
    Won't be able to make it tonight, but will be back next week with new and improved Labrys tech
    BIG GAMBLES
    • CommentAuthorChavelo
    • CommentTimeOct 11th 2012 edited
      0 points
    Will be there tonight.

12. Member
    • CommentAuthorFemoral
    • CommentTimeOct 11th 2012
      0 points
    Spioneshark anyway you can bring ps3 setup tonight?
    • CommentAuthorspineshark
      0 points
    yeah sure

I usually get there around 7 and 730 though, might make it a bit earlier tonight but who knows
    • CommentAuthorPedro
      0 points
    I'll be there a bit late.
  15. Member
      0 points
    hi im pretty new here, thinking of going tonight with a friend, we play tekken and stuff, we're wondering what you guys play on and if we should bring any games or anything?
    BIG GAMBLES
    • CommentAuthorChavelo
      0 points
    Tokki Ddong:
    hi im pretty new here, thinking of going tonight with a friend, we play tekken and stuff, we're wondering what you guys play on and if we should bring any games or anything?

Bring Tekken for PS3 if ya have it, and sticks if you rock em.
  17. Member
    • CommentAuthorFemoral
    • CommentTimeOct 12th 2012
      0 points
    Good times last night, definitely think we should have at least 1 consistent set up per game, was a pain in the ass trying to get some marvel in.

Also I think i left my hoodie there last night.
    • CommentAuthorAlcatras09
      0 points
    Femoral:
    Good times last night, definitely think we should have at least 1 consistent set up per game, was a pain in the ass trying to get some marvel in.

We usually have one set up per each game depending on how many people we have per each game last night we had pretty much the same amount of people for kof and persona I think what happened was we didnt have enough sticks also my stick and couple others arent dual modded so I think that was the problem
  19. Member
      0 points
    I had a lot of fun last night, it's really a great experience actually playing next to people instead of online where the salt becomes rage. You guys are a cool bunch and I look forward to going back for more next week.

I should pick up KoF on the cheap as well, and see if I can't get a replacement stick, or just fix the stick in my current 360 Joystick.
    • CommentAuthorPedro
      0 points
    People that don't have sticks shouldn't be complaining about setups. It was the main reason why we couldn't coordinate appropriately. That and the fact that only the regulars bring setups.