Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Sup?!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1. Member
    • CommentAuthorRomora
    • CommentTimeJul 17th 2014
      0 points
    Me and Ashton will be there tonight, i'm always down to play SF
  2. Member
      2 points
    So on Friday anime crew, let's bring back Ranbats with our first ranbats for:

BBCP and UNIEL.

We can also do Arcade hour if we want with those two games up. We can discuss price later, but I'm thinking 2 per game. I want to encourage two things, playing both BB and UNIEL and to get people back and focused on being tournament ready, not just playing basic casuals.

There's also the desire to do each gathering have one person fight off against the rest maybe even more than that and to record these matches. Our current character spread in UNIEL and BB should both be pretty good for this.

Last but not least, the return of Arcade hour! I know everyone had interest in doing this again! With two games and then P4AU and GG XRD coming out we'll need to learn how to manage these games well especially for stuff like Arcade hour.
  3. Member
      0 points
    I approve
    BIG GAMBLES
    • CommentAuthorChavelo
    • CommentTimeJul 28th 2014
      0 points
    Oh hey, people legit wanting to play anime fighting games...

I wish people here in NM w-wanted to-to play anime figh-fighhhh-fighting games...

5. Member
      0 points
    Chavelo pls ur breaking my heart.
  6. Member
    • CommentAuthorRomora
    • CommentTimeJul 28th 2014
      0 points
    Can we get the Street Fighter ranbats going again? Or people wanting to play street fighter.
  7. Member
      0 points
    Yes to street fighter things pls.

I haven't been able to make it down the past two weeks, was wrapping up school. I'll be there Thursday though
    • CommentAuthorMoses
    • CommentTimeJul 29th 2014
      0 points
    Definitely down for SF
  9. Member
      0 points
    I may through if this is on tonight. Deciding between this and the show at Red Rocks, but leaning toward this because the show is EDM/dubstep and it could make my brain explode.
    • CommentAuthorADN
    • CommentTimeAug 4th 2014
      0 points
    SF heads, I'll be there tonight if people want tl play before I leave the states. Haven't played since evo, i need a fix!
  11. Member
      0 points
    Thanks to EJ and Anthony for some good games Thursday, as well as the Safehouse management for letting me in free since it was my first visit. Peace!
      0 points
    springs will be at safehouse tonight people should come out
  13. Member
    • CommentAuthorGnarr
    • CommentTimeAug 29th 2014
      0 points
    CONFIRMED ILL BE THERE
  14. Member
      0 points
    =/ always miss people coming out. I can only make it there on Thursdays due to work
  15. Member
    • CommentAuthorGnarr
    • CommentTimeSep 4th 2014
      0 points
    EJ will you be there tonight?
  16. Member
      0 points
    Yup :) from like 7 till midnight
  17. Member
      0 points
    I was thinking of making it out too. SF gathering tonight at safehouse? Anyone else?
  18. Member
    • CommentAuthorsm0ke52
      0 points
    I might be able to make it out tonight as well.
  19. Member
    • CommentAuthorGnarr
      0 points
    ill be there!
  20. Member
      0 points
    Me too. Around 8 or so.