Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Sup?!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    BIG GAMBLES
    • CommentAuthorChavelo
    • CommentTimeMay 30th 2014
      0 points
    Damn... Maybe Dave Lang was right......
  2. Member
    • CommentAuthorGnarr
    • CommentTimeMay 31st 2014
      0 points
    The SF scene has been going strong, just not on Thursdays. We have at least 5 or 6 new players who are playing every other week on smokes' house. Thursdays have been hard for me. This will change in mid July.
  3. Member
      0 points
    Gnarr:
    The SF scene has been going strong, just not on Thursdays. We have at least 5 or 6 new players who are playing every other week on smokes' house. Thursdays have been hard for me. This will change in mid July.

Any more info on this? Where is Smoke's house, when do you meet up, can I attend, etc.
    Rip the Jacker
    • CommentAuthorRecon
    • CommentTimeJun 4th 2014
      1 point
    EJinRealLife:
    Gnarr:

Any more info on this? Where is Smoke's house, when do you meet up, can I attend, etc.

its down in aurora. there's info posted in the meet up gatherings...going to aurora is easier and its free haha.
  5. Member
      -3 points
    Yep smokes is free with good competition. Safe house cost money and no ones goes.
  6. Member
      0 points
    A lot of the BB players are picking up Ultra too so there should be a good chunk of players at safehouse regularly if anyone wants to come. We are usually there on both Thursdays and Fridays too.
    • CommentAuthorPedro
    • CommentTimeJun 4th 2014
      0 points
    I'll be at SH tomorrow.
  8. Member
    • CommentAuthorRomora
    • CommentTimeJun 4th 2014 edited
      1 point
    deformed_fetuss:
    Yep smokes is free with good competition. Safe house cost money and no ones goes.

I'm pretty sure it costs more for you to drive to Aurora than it does for you to drive to safe house and pay 6 dollars.
  9. Member
      -1 points
    Lol
  10. Member
      0 points
    Forgot to say GGs last Thursday, I had to leave really early because I had a flight to Florida in the morning but it was fun playing Ultra. I hope the Dudley player (sorry, didn't get your name) sticks with it, you already had some good habits down.

Anywho, see everyone next Thursday.
  11. Member
    • CommentAuthorFemoral
    • CommentTimeJun 10th 2014
      0 points
    Dudley player was for sure Minimatt, thats his favorite SF4 character.
  12. Member
      1 point
    Me and my brother are here if any of y'all wana come out
  13. Member
      0 points
    Going to be there tonight but later than usual because I have class until 9:30
    • CommentAuthorADN
    • CommentTimeJun 27th 2014
      0 points
    Hey I'm really confused about Safehouse. Is it open during the day? Could I go there and hit the lab. Is it also an internet café?
    • CommentAuthorAlcatras09
    • CommentTimeJun 27th 2014
      0 points
    ADN:
    Hey I'm really confused about Safehouse. Is it open during the day? Could I go there and hit the lab. Is it also an internet café?
    They open at 6pm and its like an internet cafe.
  16. Member
      0 points
    2 PM on weekdays I believe?
  17. Member
    • CommentAuthorRomora
    • CommentTimeJun 29th 2014
      1 point
    They're open 6PM-2AM on monday's, thursdays and fridays, they're open 2pm-2am on saturdays.
  18. Member
    • CommentAuthorRomora
    • CommentTimeJul 9th 2014
      0 points
    Safe house will be open today for anyone who needs to get in some last minute evo practice.
  19. Member
    • CommentAuthorGnarr
    • CommentTimeJul 17th 2014
      0 points
    any SF players going tonight?
  20. Member
      0 points
    Was thinking of going if we know other people will be there. I'd be down for playing a lot of SF.